Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter (16483 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
elonize:
did it work?nooooošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Remember DAT girl DAT came out to say trump dis n DAT..how d matter b now..e don die

Trump has been found guilty and asked to pay!

He will be paying another lump sum soon after the second defamation case is through.

Be patient! Trump will sweat out all the money!
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Penguin2: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
djon78:

Let me be honest with you

They like Africa the way she is

They don't want Africa to develop
Because they are now harvesting our best brains
But supporting horrible leaders

Because once our place remain under developed our best will flee

Look at what Buhari did to Nigeria these past 8 years

I was talking with a friend way back we met recently

He told me that oyibo get plenty wahala
That there population is shrinking

Due to these gays issue and many of them are not ready to work especially low wage works

That's why they are opening up to African immigration

This guy has traveled round the world
That the only Western country he hasn't been to is Australia

He told me his girlfriend he took to France who is doing ordinary pedicure and manicure in Paris makes nothing less than 1000 Euros everyday

That we Africans are blessed
Because we have uncountable number of people willing to work

Just bad leadership that don't want to get the place better so our people will work and develop our place

What is happening in Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger is not just ordinary

Africa is waking up
See, before now, the narrative that these guys do not care about our welfare or our good, used to sound like a theory to me until this last election and the Niger Coup.

What I got to learn of how France still treats her former African Colonies broke my heart.

It was from there I realized that these guys have been the ones sponsoring the worst candidates to emerge winners so that they can make African countries uninhabitable for Africans.

Our next option then would be to ā€œJapaā€. Where we pay them exorbitant prices as Visa Fee and/or school fees. And when we are finally in their countries, we are employed to do the toughest jobs for the lowest pay.

Now, to ensure this cycle is sustained, they consistently ensure that people with vision never emerge leaders in Africa.

These guys are heartless without any iota of human face.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by stanluiz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
MT:
Trump has damaged the United States.

The brand they sell - Democracy - to all other other Nations have been undermined by her own very former President.

You are free to disagree with the result of an election, but your freedom of speech does not cover attempting to upturn the result of an election - the will of the entire citizens.

China, Russia and all authoritarian countries will forever point to that event and say democracy is not working.

United States is tainted for life.
That guy is the worst thing that ever happened to the United States in the 20th century.

A narcissist like him should be barred from gaining any political power. He knows how to destroy. He doesn't care about anyone. Everything is about him.

200 years of democracy and uninterrupted transition of power was almost disrupted by Trump.

Its a big shame such thing is happening to the United States.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by stanluiz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
MT:

The world represented America during Trump but Kim of North Korea were openly trading insults for the world to see.

Was it Biden that asked Russia to invade Ukraine?

How did the world respect America more during his reign when he openly abused Canadian Prime Minister, took America out of almost all the institutions they were leading, gave order to quite Afghanistan, and almost single handedly sunk NATO ?

A president that wanted to fight Tornado with Nuclear weapon and Covid with bleach grin grin grin grin

He was even prasing pro Putin president. Most of those president are tyrants and Autocrats. No wonder he becomes Putin puppet.

The same trump that salute a North Korea general.

Trump don cast America.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by LegendHero(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
fxexperts:

I guess you can only say that for your shithole country, Now i understand why Nigeria keeps getting the worst form of leaders ever, it is because people like you are too sentimental, so you do not care if a criminal is ruling you, you all just want to prove you are right just to satisfy your sentiment or ego.

Alaye calm down, I hate Trump pass you.

What I just said there is what I observed. Na same USA I dey live and I dey see as things dey go.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fxexperts: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Exactly!

I like this new awakening sweeping across the world in general, and Africa in particular.

What happened in Niger opened my eyes to understand that the West truly donā€™t give a hoot about Africa and her people. This people donā€™t care if we all die off as long as their interest is preserved. Our relationship with them has never been symbiotic but on a slave/master grade.

But with BRICS emerging a powerful force, countries that feel exploited or that disagree with the West now have another powerful bloc to find shelter in.

When US, UK and France find out that they losing allies because of their greed and wickedness, they will be forced to rethink their relationship with African countries and stop forcing unpopular criminals on us who they install to serve their purpose.
You were making some sense until your last line. How did they force these criminal leaders on you. You Africans need to learn how to take responsibility for your actions. Some people here voted for these guys so let them suffer for their choices, i also remembered in 2015 there was wide celebration after PMB won, but the suffering was massive, people voted for him, so let all reap the fruit of their choices. And also, the BRICS are not here to benefit Africans they are only here for their interest, in my opinion they are worse off than the west. why do i believe they are worst off, because they believe in a single supreme leader who can point and finger and people are killed or jailed and they will never speak up against it, the consist of nations with the worst human right abuse ever, think of the UAE and how much they have restricted the rights of women and low class. do you want to live in a world where the rich have their own law and the poor has their own law. Answer me. because we can see same in the UAE and some other country of the so-called BRICS and they are supported.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fxexperts: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Penguin2:

See, before now, the narrative that these guys do not care about our welfare or our good, used to sound like a theory to me until this last election and the Niger Coup.

What I got to learn of how France still treats her former African Colonies broke my heart.

It was from there I realized that these guys have been the ones sponsoring the worst candidates to emerge winners so that they can make African countries uninhabitable for Africans.

Our next option then would be to ā€œJapaā€. Where we pay them exorbitant prices as Visa Fee and/or school fees. And when we are finally in their countries, we are employed to do the toughest jobs for the lowest pay.

Now, to ensure this cycle is sustained, they consistently ensure that people with vision never emerge leaders in Africa.

These guys are heartless without any iota of human face.
So they re not sponsoring the worst candidate to win India election too, i guess. India also has the worst japa syndrome more than Nigeria, but they are not crying foul like we do. Alaye takes the bull by the horn. it is Africans who keep recycling these same corrupt old leaders and they all deserve what they are getting, it is just like one wayward younger brother who always depend on his elder brother for survival, and each time the elders brother gives him financial aid he will spend it all doing Dorime and co. and when he has gotten to the point where he is so frustrated in life he begin to believe that his elder brother is the cause of all his suffering, all he needs at this point is one fake pastor to tell him how his elder brother has been using his destiny to make wealth. Trust me this is the state of Africa right now, and it is people like you who are thinking like that right now.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fxexperts: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
stanluiz:
That guy is the worst thing that ever happened to the United States in the 20th century.

A narcissist like him should be barred from gaining any political power. He knows how to destroy. He doesn't care about anyone. Everything is about him.

200 years of democracy and uninterrupted transition of power was almost disrupted by Trump.

Its a big shame such thing is happening to the United States.
You are right, he is just like an Average black man. he just wants to destroy, if that guy ever makes it to white house again, i can boldly tell you he will destroy America. that will be the downfall of Africa. His campaign main point will be about stopping the war in Ukraine i am very such of it. Putin was very happy when Trump was America president, i am sure his only goal was to destroy America.

djon78:

Let me be honest with you

They like Africa the way she is

They don't want Africa to develop
Because they are now harvesting our best brains
But supporting horrible leaders

Because once our place remain under developed our best will flee

Look at what Buhari did to Nigeria these past 8 years

I was talking with a friend way back we met recently

He told me that oyibo get plenty wahala
That there population is shrinking

Due to these gays issue and many of them are not ready to work especially low wage works

That's why they are opening up to African immigration

This guy has traveled round the world
That the only Western country he hasn't been to is Australia

He told me his girlfriend he took to France who is doing ordinary pedicure and manicure in Paris makes nothing less than 1000 Euros everyday

That we Africans are blessed
Because we have uncountable number of people willing to work

Just bad leadership that don't want to get the place better so our people will work and develop our place

What is happening in Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger is not just ordinary

Africa is waking up
When you don't value what you have what do you think your Neighbour will do, is it not to take them back. be there deceiving yourself. Even me i love Japa, i don't even want my children to have anything to do with Nigeria self. And Africans have not woken up, they just decided to change slave masters and compound their woes, you cannot just snatch power without a proper plan. everything na Nzogbu Nzogbu to them.

Titogbanski:

You sound like the conspiracy theorist. Trump who has businesses all over the world and strong ties with Putin, Kim Yon and others is the real globalist....the man who is racist to the core
Dont mind them they dont know.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by TheEnforcer: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

What humiliation? You mean persecution? Can you point to the exact thing he did? Disputing that the election was rigged? How would you feel if Tinubu locks up Peter Obi that is saying that the presidential election was rigged?

Trump is doing numbers that Biden and the devilish democrats would barely dream off. Trump is today the popular choice to win the US presidential elections despite this shitty indictment.
He is not even sure of winning the primary baba.Speak with facts.He even boycotted the Debate this week.And According to the latest poll, over 50 percent of Americans said they are not willing to vote for him due to his multiple indictments. And you know why he won in 2016, a lot of people didn't vote then .Even democrats. See what happened in 2020 when they realized their mistakes and came out to vote, he lost fair and square.Now how much more now that he has lost a lot of goodwill and independent voters? Most of the congress men he campaigned for last year lost their seats.And they have lost their grip on the senate to the Republicans. No dey talk wetin you no know o.You think sey America na Nigeria where people dey rig anyhow? Fox News had to pay over 700 million dollars as settlement to dominion voting systems because of their election falsehoods and they had to fire tucker because of that
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by naijapips04: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
TheEnforcer:
He is not even sure of winning the primary baba.Speak with facts.He even boycotted the Debate this week.And According to the latest poll, over 50 percent of Americans said they are not willing to vote for him due to his multiple indictments. And you know why he won in 2016, a lot of people didn't vote then .Even democrats. See what happened in 2020 when they realized their mistakes and came out to vote, he lost fair and square.Now how much more now that he has lost a lot of goodwill and independent voters? Most of the congress men he campaigned for last year lost their seats.And they have lost their grip on the senate to the Republicans. No dey talk wetin you no know o.You think sey America na Nigeria where people dey rig anyhow? Fox News had to pay over 700 million dollars as settlement to dominion voting systems because of their election falsehoods and they had to fire tucker because of that

Take your head out of CNNs ass.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Penguin2: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
fxexperts:

You were making some sense until your last line. How did they force these criminal leaders on you. You Africans need to learn how to take responsibility for your actions. Some people here voted for these guys so let them suffer for their choices, i also remembered in 2015 there was wide celebration after PMB won, but the suffering was massive, people voted for him, so let all reap the fruit of their choices. And also, the BRICS are not here to benefit Africans they are only here for their interest, in my opinion they are worse off than the west. why do i believe they are worst off, because they believe in a single supreme leader who can point and finger and people are killed or jailed and they will never speak up against it, the consist of nations with the worst human right abuse ever, think of the UAE and how much they have restricted the rights of women and low class. do you want to live in a world where the rich have their own law and the poor has their own law. Answer me. because we can see same in the UAE and some other country of the so-called BRICS and they are supported.
We went to the polling booths and cast our votes for the candidate we wanted to emerge president.

When we were done, the election managers shutdown the collation system and came up with their own figures and told us thatā€™s the outcome of the election and announced somebody we didnā€™t vote for.

We demanded for transparency but it was denied us.

How is that our fault?
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by TheEnforcer: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Take your head out of CNNs ass.
I dey on ground so this one no be CNN matter so take several seats.You are talking about what you don't know. Stick to your Nigerian affairs over there
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fxexperts: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Biden is making so much money in Ukraine that trump stand no chance

Bookmark this.

Death gives votes in USA the more people you kill for devil the more power you get.
For your info. stop living in an illusion of devil. that shit is getting old.

MT:

The world represented America during Trump but Kim of North Korea were openly trading insults for the world to see.

Was it Biden that asked Russia to invade Ukraine?

How did the world respect America more during his reign when he openly abused Canadian Prime Minister, took America out of almost all the institutions they were leading, gave order to quite Afghanistan, and almost single handedly sunk NATO ?

A president that wanted to fight Tornado with Nuclear weapon and Covid with bleach grin grin grin grin

yeah. that guy only aim was to destroy everything America. That guy has the blood of all African politicians, people are so easily deceived thats why.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Owochogod: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
My Man
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Who are the fake electors and which date do they come from?

Who are those that that did the set up of the selection of fake electors?

Who did Trump call to demand 11k + votes?

Are they all from outside Georgia?
What Iā€™m telling you is that Atlanta Georgia democrats are the ones politically persecuting Trump. Itā€™s already backfiring in Trumps favor. More black people are leaving democrat plantation. Trump will emerged victorious even if heā€™s jailed.

The man of iron and still himself . Letā€™s go Trump!

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
falopey:

What Iā€™m telling you is that Atlanta Georgia democrats are the ones politically persecuting Trump. Itā€™s already backfiring in Trumps favor. More black people are leaving democrat plantation. Trump will emerged victorious even if heā€™s jailed.

The man of iron and still himself . Letā€™s go Trump!

You know the ā€œBlack for Trumpā€ dude? He couldnā€™t post his bond and now in jail. Trump already threw him under the bus.

I hope you too donā€™t end up that way! The morbidly obese orange turd does not, and will never regard you.

Trump cannot win! Itā€™s a constant!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You know the ā€œBlack for Trumpā€ dude? He couldnā€™t post his bond and now in jail. Trump already threw him under the bus.

I hope you too donā€™t end up that way! The morbidly obese orange turd does not, and will never regard you.

Trump cannot win! Itā€™s a constant!

Do you know why Stacy Abraham lost in Georgia governorship ? She lost because of black men. More and more black men have left democrat for Trump ever since. 25% more black men voted Trump in 2020. Statistics doesnā€™t lie. Black people embracing Trump for 2024 is like a tsunami. You will be surprised in 2024
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
falopey:

Do you know why Stacy Abraham lost in Georgia? She lost because of black men. More and more black men have left democrat for Trump ever since. 25% more black men voted Trump in 2020. Statistics doesnā€™t lie. Black people embracing Trump for 2024 is like a tsunami. You will be surprised in 2024

We should be talking about Trump going to jail!

Becoming the president is an impossibility!

Your Orange turd has sold Mar-a-Lago to his Son. He knows whatā€™s coming! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by mpire: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy Trump is indeed back! The man just keeps to be the hardest to crack by the democrats, but I guess they made a terrible mistake because Trump keeps on soaring despite all the spinners they have been throwing @ him.

The same dumb rhetoric, how foolish do you have to be to say a man that just got his ass matched down to Georgia and booked is the hardest to crack? Pls stick with your Nigeria boring politics. Do you even know what a RICO charge is...? You clowns just copy and paste trash you heard other people spill. Soaring to where exactly 6 bankruptcies, 3 failed marriages, 91 felonies and counting, we are awaiting Arizona, banned from New York from ever operating a charity because he stole money from children cancer 419 charity he set up.

Isn't it better for you ignorant ones to just read and move along? Must you comment on something you know absolutely nothing about and expose your foolishness? You think this is Tinubu vs Atiku politics or Nigeria where you have no justice? I beg go impress your village people with such garbage, not everyone on this platform is Nigeria, who are you trying to impress exactly....?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Chetas81(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:
Trump will be returned as president for the second time. Bookmark this post.
my mind you speak lol
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Chetas81(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Best American president, your citizen first, not like African citizen and their fake leadership
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Your Orange turd has sold Mar-a-Lago to his Son. He knows whatā€™s coming! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You posted statistics from 2016. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”. Youā€™re still living in the past. This is new era. Stacy Abraham lost Geogea in 2022 because of black people leaving Democrat in Georgia. In 2020, 25% more black men voted Trump. 2024 will be a nail in the coffin of democrat.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You posted statistics from 2016. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”. Youā€™re still living in the past. This is new era. Stacy Abraham lost Geogea in 2022 because of black men leaving Democrat in Georgia. In 2020, 25% more black men voted Trump. 2024 will be a nail in the coffin of democrat.šŸ˜‚
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
falopey:
You posted statistics from 2016. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”. Youā€™re still living in the past. This is new era. Stacy Abraham lost Geogea in 2022 because of black people leaving Democrat in Georgia. In 2020, 25% more black men voted Trump. 2024 will be a nail in the coffin of democrat.šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t want to argue with you again. I told some of your lots in 2020 that Trump is a goner. I was a top dog advocate of Biden on this forum under another username.

Arguing with you at this point is baseless when the handwriting is bold for all to see.

Be patient!

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment will be invoked in due time.

It says that no person who has taken an oath ā€œas an officer of the United Statesā€ can hold office if they ā€œhave engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereofā€
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I donā€™t want to argue with you again. I told some of your lots in 2020 that Trump is a goner. I was a top dog advocate of Biden on this forum under another username.

Arguing with you at this point is baseless when the handwriting is bold for all to see.

Be patient!

It says that no person who has taken an oath ā€œas an officer of the United Statesā€ can hold office if they ā€œhave engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereofā€

Thatā€™s not an insurrection. You have been sipping too much of democrats coolaid. Democrats can call it whatever itā€™s not. That will be argued in court
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Be patient!

Black people in Atlanta yesterday on the streets of showing support for Trump motorcade to jail yesterday

https://mikeonline.com/black-trump-supporters-in-atlanta-cheering-as-trumps-motorcade-rolls-through
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
falopey:
Thatā€™s not an insurrection. You have been sipping too much of democrats coolaid. Democrats can call it whatever itā€™s not. That will be argued in court

Let the court find him guilty.

You are too anxious! Be patient!
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Let the court find him guilty.

You are too anxious! Be patient!

Black people in Atlanta yesterday on the streets of showing support for Trump motorcade to jail yesterday

https://mikeonline.com/black-trump-supporters-in-atlanta-cheering-as-trumps-motorcade-rolls-through
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
falopey:

Even Hitler had supporters.

Were you expecting all blacks to be democrats?

There are few Trumptards among them. Mostly among the uneducated lower class.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fof1: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Update yourself before you start an argument!

What has Biden got to do with this?

Was it Biden that selected fake state electors?

Was it Biden that forged signatures?

Was it Biden that made a phone call, urging for votes?

Is any democrat a witness in all the cases? They all republicans!

Hello! Georgia is governed by a Republican who is not on Trumps side! Is that also Bidenā€™s fault?

Where does Biden or Democrats come-in all of his indictments.
Stop giving excuses for a criminal! His own people are turning on him, and you are here busy accusing democrats

My Dr. Friend...You can see that,Some Nigerians are too Sentimentally Ignorant to a Fault...Defending illegality...Even in Nigeria"s Electoral MishapĀæĀæĀæ
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by elonize(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Trump has been found guilty and asked to pay!

He will be paying another lump sum soon after the second defamation case is through.

Be patient! Trump will sweat out all the money!
of all d millions of charges, nobi tax na him dey pay... All d rest charges na castšŸ˜‚
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by djon78(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
fxexperts:
You are right, he is just like an Average black man. he just wants to destroy, if that guy ever makes it to white house again, i can boldly tell you he will destroy America. that will be the downfall of Africa. His campaign main point will be about stopping the war in Ukraine i am very such of it. Putin was very happy when Trump was America president, i am sure his only goal was to destroy America.

When you don't value what you have what do you think your Neighbour will do, is it not to take them back. be there deceiving yourself. Even me i love Japa, i don't even want my children to have anything to do with Nigeria self. And Africans have not woken up, they just decided to change slave masters and compound their woes, you cannot just snatch power without a proper plan. everything na Nzogbu Nzogbu to them.

Dont mind them they dont know.

Yeah just like Buhari planned and snatched power and turned Nigeria 20 years backward

Dey there just dey play

You want to Japa but you haven't and probably can't

Just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change / Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.