Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses (12029 Views)

Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses / Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses / FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by asanausana91: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2023
And one mumu is telling us that tinubu will lift 133 millions Nigerians in 4 years.
What is coming to this country will be more than what happened to Venezuela some years back.
Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by nairanaira12: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2023
But freestuffsng was deceiving himself over deceptive 4% unemployment rate yesterday. grin.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by nairanaira12: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Balistic4:
Looooool and we have post of front page that unemployment rate has dropped to 4.1% lesser than UK at 4.2% grin grin grin cheesy

Propagandists in power cheesy grin

And freestuffsng was even giving reason why that improbable 4% rate was true as if he was born to defend lies and shame

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by Oyindamolah: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
It's really scary. Before now some factories are being shut down. Now it's really out of hand. The same people that voted for Buhari and later said they realized their mistakes are the same people that voted for Tinubu.

One begins to Wonder when will we as a people shun tribalism and religion and put the right people in power.

Imagine pure water is 2 #50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by SavageResponse(m): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2023
asanausana91:
And one mumu is telling us that tinubu will lift 133 millions Nigerians in 4 years.
What is coming to this country will be more than what happened to Venezuela some years back.

If that is your prayer for Nigeria I reject it!
Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by Ritchiee: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2023
The evil Naysayers will be disappointed.
Nigeria will be positively great with exponential growth very soon under Tinubu.
There is nothing evil people can do about it.
God always triumphs.
Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by asanausana91: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2023
SavageResponse:

If that is your prayer for Nigeria I reject it!
watch yourself very well ask yourself will God answer my prayers. You cannot commit all atrocities then later you here talking about prayers
Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by Exceed15: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2023
I only laugh at the one's who voted Tinubu. They will not get another job.
Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by SavageResponse(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2023
asanausana91:
watch yourself very well ask yourself will God answer my prayers. You cannot commit all atrocities then later you here talking about prayers

My friend listen very well...

I own two houses in Lagos and several undeveloped properties in different states in Nigeria.

I run my own business therefore I'm not answerable to anyone.

Even if the exchange rate becomes 1$ to 5,000Naira I will simply increase my fees to align with current economic realities.

In otherwords my 3 square meals is guaranteed for the forseable future.

In the unlikely event that I ever decide to leave Nigeria I have siblings who are fully settled and already own houses of their own in the United States and Canada apart from the strong ties I also have in the United Kingdom.

Therefore when you are praying your nonsense sadistic prayer just bear in mind that you are one of the people who will start scavenging from the dustbin if things become irreparably bad here in Nigeria
Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by asanausana91: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
SavageResponse:

My friend listen very well...

I own two houses in Lagos and several undeveloped properties in different states in Nigeria.

I run my own business therefore I'm not answerable to anyone.

Even if the exchange rate becomes 1$ to 5,000Naira I will simply increase my fees to align with current economic realities.

In otherwords my 3 square meals is guaranteed for the forseable future.

In the unlikely event that I ever decide to leave Nigeria I have siblings who are fully settled and already own houses of their own in the United States and Canada apart from the strong ties I also have in the United Kingdom.

Therefore when you are praying your nonsense sadistic prayer just bear in mind that you are one of the people who will start scavenging from the dustbin if things become irreparably bad here in Nigeria
I am surprised. Every nairalander is a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by Balistic4: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
nairanaira12:

And freestuffsng was even giving reason why that improbable 4% rate was true as if he was born to defend lies and shame
You expected reasonable response from an unreasonable person, na you go find trouble grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses by Knetpro(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2023
This is truly sad.

That is why it is very dangerous to have just one source of income.

The earlier, the better!!!

So, if you are an employee.

Or a business owner.

And you are looking for...

👉 A simple business requiring 1 to 2 hours work per day

👉 You can do this business from anywhere in the world

👉 It requires very low capital, as little as 50k

👉 It does not interfere with what you presently do

👉 And the best part, it pays in sweet-smelling dooolars!!!

Click my signature line below.

If earning an extra 100 dooolars daily appeals to you...

Click my signature line below to learn how to get started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garbage Truck Crushes LAWMA Official To Death in Lagos State. / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast / Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.