Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. (2060 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant FiancΓ©e Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Negroid001(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Popular comedian and relationship expert Steve Harvey is currently in shambles as it has been revealed his wife had some entanglements with her bodyguard.
Harvey is the author of the book "Think like a man, act like a woman". His book became a bestseller and was even adapted into a movie which broke the box office as well.

This is a typical example of a coach being played. Say no to simping.
Say no to single mothers.

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by TemplarLandry: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2023
cool
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by izonborn098(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2023
Always have trust issues when involving the female gender.... They are bandits in cheating....
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Shalommy(f): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2023
There's no perfect man or woman on earth. Chaiii.....

2 Likes

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by TINUBUISMAD: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2023
grin
You see why we are telling you not to ignore her past. Some of these Nigeria girls have slept with dog because of money .

If you like, go and marry evening newspapers like IconR or Iyaebe them, na you go use your hand commit your own suicide las las

Forewarned is forearms

9 Likes

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by ahnie: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2023
Do as I say
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Negroid001(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2023
ahnie:
Do as I say
You say?
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Lol ... That's life!

People who counsel you these days have a complication of their own that makes them naturally unqualified to counsel people ... But we like to worship them!

A man who's had 2 prior failed marriages and accusations on infidelities, is advising you people and you're listening.

People will do whatever gives them fame and money!

Both Steve and Marjorie have terrible marital pasts, one is a player, the other is a gold digger who has married a couple of drug dealers in times past ...

Any how sha, na dem business! 😏

9 Likes

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Jeon(f): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2023
cheesy
The table just want to turn around.

14 Likes

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by b3llo(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Take the message and ignore the messenger

2 Likes

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Dshocker(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
All i know for sure is that; Motivational speakers are yet to figure out their lives, but keep motivating others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Abifarin16: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
Lol ... That's life!

People who counsel you these days have a complication of their own that makes them naturally unqualified to counsel people ... But we like to worship them!

A man who's had 2 prior failed marriages and accusations on infidelities, is advising you people and you're listening.

People will do whatever gives them fame and money!

Both Steve and Marjorie have terrible marital pasts, one is a player, the other is a gold digger who has married a couple of drug dealers in times past ...

Any how sha, na dem business! 😏
So because one cannot get a thing right, they shouldn't advise others to try and get it right.

Our parents have marital issues, but they will still try to advice us to be better than them in all areas won't they.

If person Mama na Olosho she no go want her daughter to be one.
If person father na thief, he no go want him pikin to be thief

7 Likes

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by BOSSkesh(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
G-G
Both teams to score
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Baronthecelebri: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wahala 🀣
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Now the score is balance grin.

That moment you see your lecturer in the examination hall. Interesting ☺️ grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by TooNoisy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Celebrity marriages are mostly a scam. Most of them are business transactions to boost their wealth.

And I hope people would stop listening to these guys.

3 Likes

Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by GOFRONT(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Larrysung(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Let's see how they handle this issue
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by AndrewTate(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Omo no hope again o πŸ˜‚
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Savedday2: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Even inside grave their kpekus no fit stay one place na when them dey alive na him Their kpekus go take stay one place?

Very useless set of gender.
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by shantti(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Una never see where life coach took his life
Dey play
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by okoroemeka(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Always have trust issues when involving the female gender.... They are bandits in cheating....
from what I have seen,done and heard in my short life,I have concluded that the best way to see a relationship is like a total warrior going to the front line,,if you don't believe you are already dead and your life forfit you cannot be a berserker or a warrior,i cannot swear for any woman including my wife that they don't cheat
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by izonborn098(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
I love men who think like men.... Keep it up.... You will live long..... We don't hate women' it's just the truth...
okoroemeka:
i cannot swear for any woman including my wife that they don't cheat
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Kobicove(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is tantamount to a man chasing rats in his house while the roof is on fire undecided
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by Lifeomann(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2023
TooNoisy:
Celebrity marriages are mostly a scam. Most of them are business transactions to boost their wealth.

And I hope people would stop listening to these guys.
Truth. A big scam
Re: World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. by ItisWell22(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2023
Savedday2:
Even inside grave their kpekus no fit stay one place na when them dey alive na him Their kpekus go take stay one place?

Very useless set of gender.

She must have really hurt you. 😒

I’m so sorry you had to go through that much… πŸ˜’πŸ˜ž

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend / Single And Free; Is It The Best? / Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.