Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. (2780 Views)

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ceeceeuwa: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why was money paid to Mr Tunde instead of paying to the account that belongs to the agency?
Except this is not the true narrative, Mr. Chude should sue them!
You cannot have an investment of that magnitude and be cutting corners.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by jaksmillioniar: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
This should be an eye opener.

THE HATE IS REAL cool
ibo check urself

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Listen to yourself, people you came to their region to survive, you say they don't have money grin

You people just dey too dull to comprehend.
Why do you sell your land to them?..after selling you spend the money on owambe,after that you start shouting "go back to your land". So that you can get back your land and sell again. Everyone knows your tribe are very lazy. When I was in lagos,you will see them gather early in the morning in front of mosque,they will stay there till night. All you will be hearing is " bros bless your boy" . this are men BTW 30-45 o. An Igbo guy of 15 is already learning trade. It is not boasting,but igbos are hardworking people. Do you know what it means to leave your comfort zone and go out to fend for yourself. Either they make it or die trying. I know your heart is covered with hate and envy but tell yourself the truth.
The tribe that comes close to igbos in hardwork is hausas. Those guys can hustle too.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by AfonjaEmir: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
I have...Have You? cool

jaksmillioniar:
ibo check urself
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

Why do you sell your land to them?..after selling you spend the money on owambe,after that you start shouting "go back to your land". So that you can get back your land and sell again. Everyone knows your tribe are very lazy. When I was in lagos,you will see them gather early in the morning in front of mosque,they will stay there till night. All you will be hearing is " bros bless your boy" . this are men BTW 30-45 o. An Igbo guy of 15 is already learning trade. It is not boasting,but igbos are hardworking people. Do you know what it means to leave your comfort zone and go out to fend for yourself. Either they make it or die trying. I know your heart is covered with hate and envy but tell yourself the truth.
The tribe that comes close to igbos in hardwork is hausas. Those guys can hustle too.
Na hunger dey make people go up and down instead of developing their region. Stop the nonsense talk, no other people come online saying we are richest bla bla, it's a poverty mentality talk, it shows inferiority complex, and a very dull brain. If you are rich your people will not be in go slow selling gala and handkerchief, and a lot too are touts in alaba, ladipo, aswani etc, a lot sacrificing their life to Indonesia, India, Cambodia with drugs. You people are struggling to survive, stop the useless empty talks. Arabs, Blue bloods, yorubas, Niger deltans are the rich people, South South and south west are the richest regions, but na poor man dey always make noise.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
T9ksy:

You know, that's the thing that I find very hard to comprehend about our brothers(?) from east of the Niger. For decades, they have been assaulting our eardrums with odious narratives about how devious, envious, diabolical and hateful, the west is to them but at the same time, they all also quick to remind us of how they developed (and still developing) our land. They even boasts about our favourite city, is "No man's land ".

I mean, who goes out of his way to develop his enemies land whilst his ancestral homestead, lies fallow? No be curse be that!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Na hunger dey make people go up and down instead of developing their region. Stop the nonsense talk, no other people come online saying we are richest bla bla, it's a poverty mentality talk, it shows inferiority complex, and a very dull brain. If you are rich your people will not be in go slow selling gala and handkerchief, and a lot too are touts in alaba, ladipo, aswani etc, a lot sacrificing their life to Indonesia, India, Cambodia with drugs. You people are struggling to survive, stop the useless empty talks. Arabs, Blue bloods, yorubas, Niger deltans are the rich people, South South and south west are the richest regions, but na poor man dey always make noise.
You guys are lazy. I no dey explain to you again,evidence plenty say u na lazy. South west are the Richest but your youth full under oshodi and mile 2 bridge doing owo mi da. Matured youth that should be productive. Go aba market see young boys of 15 dey make Pam slippers. They sell clothes and electronics.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

You guys are lazy. I no dey explain to you again,evidence plenty say u na lazy.
Poor man from poor region. Check the facts, south South and southwest feeds Nigeria, stop opening mouth with your dumb head. Wetin dey southeast?

Ipob terrorists grin
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ezechi242: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Codepain:

Is this fiction?

IT HAPPENED A WEEK AGO
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Poor man from poor region. Check the facts, south South and southwest feeds Nigeria, stop opening mouth with your dumb head. Wetin dey southeast?

Ipob terrorists grin
South east has the largest gas reserve,they have oil,IMO and abia has oil. Anambra has the biggest market in west Africa,Enugu has coal. My region south south is obviously rich and stop trying to attach to form familiarity, we know how evil your tribe is

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

South east has the largest gas reserve,they have oil,IMO and abia has oil. Anambra has the biggest market in west Africa,Enugu has coal. My region south south is obviously rich and stop trying to attach to form familiarity, we know how evil your tribe is
Oga google is your friend, everyone knows Southwest and South South feeds Nigeria, and all of you can not survive without southwest, Lagos. Bayelsa, Edo, Rivers and other South South states oil feed Nigeria, South east gas has never fed the national purse, check figures of highest oil producing areas, south south 80%.

Southeast now is a huge liability to Nigeria, FG wasting money fighting ipob terrorists, so shut up.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by AfonjaEmir: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
FACTs!!

HAUSA and IGBOs dont have issues at all. They are very receptive people and are actually good neighbors and hosts as well. They believe in the ethos of hard work. The Fulani also have good people, but the "jihadist" amongst them use religion to hoodwink the gullible. Just like our Yoruba sidekicks that are so loyal that they think Fulani will allow them see the moon to break fasting on their own. grin

RichTyler:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ezechi242: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
tsdarkside:
just invest and stay in your south east....
the image damage of igbos is already done....wailin will not change anything....

we warned you igbos for years to reconsider how you interact with other tribes,una didnt listen....

you are the only tribe complainin in nigeria now....

wike,a south southerner is now governor of fct now....

dont even dare add us south southerners to your wahalas now....

SHUT YOUR GUTTERS, WHO MADE YOU A SOUTHERNER, THE VICTIM WILL FOREVER BE BETTER THAN 95% OF YOLUBAS THE POORVERTY HEADQUATERS AFTER THE NORTH.....HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ezechi242: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Oga google is your friend, everyone knows Southwest and South South feeds Nigeria, and all of you can not survive without southwest, Lagos. Bayelsa, Edo, Rivers and other South South states oil feed Nigeria, South east gas has never fed the national purse, check figures of highest oil producing areas, south south 80%.

Southeast now is a huge liability to Nigeria, FG wasting money fighting ipob terrorists, so shut up.

KIDS grin grin...I BLAME THE PERSON THE BOUGHT YOU A PHONE, COMMON CHOO CHOO
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:

KIDS grin grin...I BLAME THE PERSON THE BOUGHT YOU A PHONE, COMMON CHOO CHOO
Poor man from terrorists infested region grin
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ezechi242: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Poor man from terrorists infested region grin

CHOO CHOO
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:

SHUT YOUR GUTTERS, WHO MADE YOU A SOUTHERNER, THE VICTIM WILL FOREVER BE BETTER THAN 95% OF YOLUBAS THE POORVERTY HEADQUATERS AFTER THE NORTH.....HAHAHAHAHAHHA
You people can not survive without Lagos, Lagos alone is worth more than the entire southeast. Who goes to southeast?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ezechi242: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

You people can not survive without Lagos, Lagos alone is worth more than the entire southeast. Who goes to southeast?

Choo kid ..choo
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by naija4life247: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
zoedew:
Where there is a right there is a remedy. He should go to court and have his rights enforced with punitive costs against the LASG and damages awarded him. Height of executive recklessness!

The judges that will rule over the case are employees of Lagos State government. Any one of them that wants to be unfortunate will be sacked. He/she should go and apply for employment in Igboland.

If you sell your ancestral land in Igboland and use the money to do the case up to Supreme Court, the Chief Justice of the Federation is our boy. The judges that will rule the case will be purely Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Yoruba. You will be fined heavily for wasting the Court's time.

Una never see something. We will continue teaching you politics until the world is no more
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ImperialYoruba: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
T9ksy:

Geez! You know these guys so well !!!

I laughed so much, I damn nearly crack a rib!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chief! Long time. grin
As much ibo toto i don knack for Ojota I suppose to know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Cabalgeneral: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:
And the Lagos State Government Demolished Chido's Dream

Chido relocated to Lagos from Onitsha two decades ago.

His dad was a lace fabric mogul in Onitsha, and he wanted to replicate the same success in Lagos, the city famous for its cultural melting point and its diversity.

He came here with the little capital he could afford at the time and then pitched his tent at Idumota Market in Lagos Island, where fabrics of all kinds are sold.

Brick by brick, mortal by mortal, he was able to grow as the God of wealth favored him.

He got married here as well, and all his kids were born in Lagos.

He just built his first house in the same estate where I live in Lagos and moved into the property three years ago.

A remarkable accomplishment for a man who came here with virtually nothing but his dream

Business was moving fine, and one day he had this wave length, a master stroke that he believed would change the fortunes of his business.

Why not build a plaza that will serve as an additional revenue stream for his business?

An agent introduced him to a family from Lagos State willing to lease their land for such a venture on Lagos Island.

A sum of 30 million naira was agreed upon between Chido and the family that owns the land, and a lease of 15 years was also agreed upon with an option to renew.

With the agreement in place, the necessary approvals and permissions from the Lagos State Government were sought and given.

Work commenced on site sometime last year. The idea was to build a 90-stores plaza, a befitting modern plaza that could rival Tayo Amusan's plazas.

Work was completed on site last month; traders have paid for all the shops, and the property was penciled down to be commissioned this Saturday, and that is when the drama started.

Unknown to Chido and his wife, Amaka Okoli-Chidozie, LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) has been sending notices of outstanding payments to them to pay up.

Even though they paid all the necessary dues before they began their buildings, they did not know that another payment was waiting for them to clear.

They only knew about the payment last week on Monday, and on Tuesday, the sum of 4.5 million naira was paid by Chido.

The money was payd through bank transfer and a receipt was instantly issued to him.

But more drama is on the way for the 42-year-old businessman.

It was on a Saturday night when his phone rang, and he picked it up. The caller on the line was calling to inform him whether he was aware that LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) was coming to demolish his new plaza.

He rushed to the site only to meet bulldozers, armed police, and men of LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) pulling down his hard work.

A project that cost him over 200 million naira to erect.

For proper context; there was no notice by this agency that they were coming to demolish.

It was more or less an ambush.

When he tried to call the GM of the agency, the man was not picking up his calls.

In that state of confusion, he was dialing the number of anyone he believed could help him, but help was not forthcoming; rather, he was told that the governor gave approval for his building to be demolished.

It was a sad Chido who went to meet the GM of the agency that demolished his plaza the next day, Monday, to understand what his offense was.

He was told that the building was demolished because he did not pay the necessary building regulatory fees.

I paid, and I have my receipts to show what he told the man.

Seeing that Chido had his receipt of payment, the Oga quizzed Chido to understand who cleared and accepted his payment.

He mentioned one Mr. Tunde.

But Tunde was with us the day we deliberated on how to demolish your building, the GM said.

He didn't even bring up the subject of your payment.

He was even with our men when the building was brought down.

How come?

What kind of man is this? The GM wondered.

So a call was placed by the GM to Mr. Tunde to understand why he kept him in the dark when Chido had paid his fee.

Tunde on the other line started stammering.

You know

I'm sorry, sir( Ana ede ebe Nile).

The deed has been done and cannot be reversed.

Chido's 200 million naira dream has been demolished by the Lagos State government.

I spoke to multiple traders in Lagos Island before writing this to understand what Chido’s crime was; the general consensus is that Chido's only crime appears to be that he is an Igbo man who chose to invest in Lagos.

Unfortunately, there won't be any consequences for those who intentionally choose to demolish a commercial building, even if the owner did nothing wrong.

For the Tunde of this world, life moves on.

The evil they are happy about will one day make them the saddest.

This is not ordinarily
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by tsdarkside(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2023
Patriotcreed:

After all your bragging that south west feeds the nation,you went on to rant about south south oil. You are very dumb.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2023
RichTyler:

After all your bragging that south west feeds the nation,you went on to rant about south south oil. You are very dumb.
Mad poor man from a terrorist infested region, if southwest and south south are talking you igbos need to shut up, because you are a liability, you and your region. Dumb head thief.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Mad poor man from a terrorist infested region, if southwest and south south are talking you igbos need to shut up, because you are a liability, you and your region. Dumb head thief.
Goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Going On In At Emir Of Ilorin Palace / Alamieyeseigha’s London Properties For Sale / Are Southerners Weak Minded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.