Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. (2763 Views)

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Keep deceiving yourselves. Egotistical idiots. You people are thieves only being tolerated because we share one country.
Should we conduct a statistics?. You guys know the truth but keep lying to yourselves. Free yourselves from hate and envy and see what you will achieve. You can't tolerate igbos because they boast a lot but can tolerate people that kill and rape you.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Tunde835(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wakanda fictional story is this

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

Should we conduct a statistics?. You guys know the truth but keep lying to yourselves. Free yourselves from hate and envy and see what you will achieve. You can't tolerate igbos because they boast a lot but can tolerate people that kill and rape you.
In Nigeria today, igbos are the only tribe that supports terrorists, even liberal, moderate fulanis and Hausa do not support Boko Haram. Always bragging like children, when everyone knows you people are thieves, drug dealers, scoundrels and a huge liability to Nigeria. You say you are rich, but keep loitering everywhere, selling in go slow in Lagos, and defacing everywhere with your shops, Igbos are the most dependent on others and most miserable tribe in Nigeria. You people don't make up 10% of property owners in Lagos, they say empty barrels make loud noise, and it's so true in your case. You can keep lying to your dumb people. Your ipob group has even surpassed Boko Haram in the killing game.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos n your useless victim mentality

I can bet this is not the true story n beside d chido should go n build whatever he wants to build in his region

You are 100% right about this being a half hearted attempt at their eternal victimhood.

The purchase of the land is questionable.

I bet the land was under dispute and a lawful court order evicted him from the land.

Ibos are known born liars so I won't take half of what he wrote even with all the salt in the sea.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Legalaffairs:

One born loser and compound idiot speedily spotted.

Don't worry he will certainly do that in Igbo land.

Did anyone drag him from his village to settle in Lagos ?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are 100% right about this being a half hearted attempt at their eternal victimhood.

The purchase of the land is questionable.

I bet the land was under dispute and a lawful court order evicted him from the land.

Ibos are known born liars so I won't take half of what he wrote even with all the salt in the sea.

Very greedy, short sighted and materialistic people, that's why their region is destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

In Nigeria today, igbos are the only tribe that supports terrorists, even liberal, moderate fulanis and Hausa do not support Boko Haram, always bragging like children, when everyone knows you people are thieves, drug dealers, scoundrels and a huge liability to Nigeria. Igbos are the most dependent on others and most miserable tribe in Nigeria. You people don't make up 10% of property owners in Lagos. You can keep lying to your dumb people.
And you don't support terrorist by turning a blind eye when your people are killed and raped? You even lie to yourselves that it is ipob that is doing it.
Igbos supported ESN then bcus they thought their fight was for a good cause. The Fulani's were killing people in their farms and the group was created to combat them. They didn't turn a blind eye to the Fulani atrocities bcus they wanted future favours from them.
Igbos are great people like it or not. They are great businessmen that don't wait for the government to provide for them. When they stay in a place and see that nothing is working,they migrate. They are not like Yoruba's that can stay in a village all their lives without moving out. I know of an Igbo man that moved to four diff states before he finally made it. Go to Borno,you will see igbos doing business in large numbers there.
I love the igbos so much and will marry from their. I have studied them,their resillent spirit and must make it spirit is something I want for my kids.
Yoruba's commit crimes like sell of human parts,ritual,fraud,hard drugs,etc. So don't make it look like it is only igbos that commit crimes.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by isan(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chido didn't pay his levies to government account he paid to one Mr Tunde 0who probably swallow his money.... Chido was scammed and you can't blame government for that .

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

And you don't support terrorist by turning a blind eye when your people are killed and raped? You even lie to yourselves that it is ipob that is doing it.
Igbos supported ESN then bcus they thought their fight was for a good cause. The Fulani's were killing people in their farms and the group was created to combat them. They didn't turn a blind eye to the Fulani atrocities bcus they wanted future favours from them.
Igbos are great people like it or not. They are great businessmen that don't wait for the government to provide for them. When they stay in a place and see that nothing is working,they migrate. They are not like Yoruba's that can stay in a village all their lives without moving out. I know of an Igbo man that moved to four diff states before he finally made it. Go to Borno,you will see igbos doing business in large numbers there.
I love the igbos so much and will marry from their. I have studied them,their resillent spirit and must make it spirit is something I want for my kids.
Yoruba's commit crimes like sell of human parts,ritual,fraud,hard drugs,etc. So don't make it look like it is only igbos that commit crimes.
You people are the only tribe that supports terrorists, ipob and ESN, and they will destroy you people. Do you idiots know how much FG spend to fight those terrorists killing you, who you idiots hide and protect?

Even if Nigeria divides today, every other region can sustain itself, but you people can not, you people keep littering everywhere, you can't even cater for yourselves, and keep your region safe. Rich refugees grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

You people are the only tribe that supports terrorists, ipob and ESN, and they will destroy you people. Do you idiots know how much FG spend to fight those terrorists killing you, who you idiots hide and protect?

Even if Nigeria divides today, every other region can sustain itself, but you people can not, you people keep littering everywhere, you can't even cater for yourselves, and keep your region safe. Rich refugees grin
Keep lying to yourselves, igbos will keep moving to different parts of the country as far as their is money their. You won't find them anywhere that is not productive for them. You can't call them refugees bcus they are productive. They open businesses whereever they are. They still have one of the biggest markets in west African in Onitsha.
Yoruba's are the ones that depend on igbos. Your agents depend on them to eat,I can mention areas where you can go and confirm. I even know a Yoruba agent then that doesn't rent shops to fellow Yoruba bcus they will try to reduce the agent fee or avoid paying it based on familiarity. I can give you an area that is populated by Yoruba's but most shops are owned by igbos.
I remember one of my time in osun that gave me a lasting non memorable experience. I rented an apartment in an area there. All I had was my old rickety bike,old foam and a 32' TV. Each time I moved out with my bike,they will look with anger in their eyes,my greetings weren't responded. Some of them owned cars while most used bicycles but they hated me bcus I used a bike that wasn't too good. Before you know they started calling me omo Igbo if I passed even though I wasn't Igbo. I had to leave that area few months b4 my rent expired. That was when I knew the kind of hatred Yoruba's have for igbos they perceive to be successful. They are ready to even kill if the opportunity presents itslef. Very bitter people that look like deities.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

Keep lying to yourselves, igbos will keep moving to different parts of the country as far as their is money their. You won't find them anywhere that is not productive for them. You can't call them refugees bcus they are productive. They open businesses whereever they are. They still have one of the biggest markets in west African in Onitsha.
Yoruba's are the ones that depend on igbos. Your agents depend on them to eat,I can mention areas where you can go and confirm. I even know a Yoruba agent then that doesn't rent shops to fellow Yoruba bcus they will try to reduce the agent fee or avoid paying it based on familiarity. I can give you an area that is populated by Yoruba's but most shops are owned by igbos.
I remember one of my time in osun that gave me a lasting non memorable experience. I rented an apartment in an area there. All I had was my old rickety bike,old foam and a 32' TV. Each time I moved out with my bike,they will look with anger in their eyes,my greetings weren't responded. Some of them owned cars while most used bicycles but they hated me bcus I used a bike that wasn't too good. Before you know they started calling me omo Igbo if I passed even though I wasn't Igbo. I had to leave that area few months b4 my rent expired. That was when I knew the kind of hatred Yoruba's have for igbos they perceive to be successful. They are ready to even kill if the opportunity presents itslef. Very bitter people that look like deities.
A refugee is a dependent, miserable people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

A refugee is a dependent, miserable people.
A miserable and irrelevant entity is one who depends on the "refugee" for is daily bread.
Hate filled beings.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

A miserable and irrelevant entity is one who depends on the "refugee" for is daily bread.
Hate filled beings.
It's Simon Ekpa the lazy twisted thief, Nnamdi Kanu and your ipob cannibals in the bushes that depends on you, those are the people you donate to. Like I said, stop being a refugee before claiming to be rich, how can a rich man's house be a dungeon?

Go and rehabilitate your cannibals in the bushes and your people in your region dying of hunger first. Mumu you came to Lagos so hungry no go kill you or turn you to cannibal, now you said people depends on you, who invited you here?

Fools.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ImperialYoruba: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:
And the Lagos State Government Demolished Chido's Dream

Chido relocated to Lagos from Onitsha two decades ago.

His dad was a lace fabric mogul in Onitsha, and he wanted to replicate the same success in Lagos, the city famous for its cultural melting point and its diversity.

He came here with the little capital he could afford at the time and then pitched his tent at Idumota Market in Lagos Island, where fabrics of all kinds are sold.

Brick by brick, mortal by mortal, he was able to grow as the God of wealth favored him.

He got married here as well, and all his kids were born in Lagos.

He just built his first house in the same estate where I live in Lagos and moved into the property three years ago.

A remarkable accomplishment for a man who came here with virtually nothing but his dream

Business was moving fine, and one day he had this wave length, a master stroke that he believed would change the fortunes of his business.

Why not build a plaza that will serve as an additional revenue stream for his business?

An agent introduced him to a family from Lagos State willing to lease their land for such a venture on Lagos Island.

A sum of 30 million naira was agreed upon between Chido and the family that owns the land, and a lease of 15 years was also agreed upon with an option to renew.

With the agreement in place, the necessary approvals and permissions from the Lagos State Government were sought and given.

Work commenced on site sometime last year. The idea was to build a 90-stores plaza, a befitting modern plaza that could rival Tayo Amusan's plazas.

Work was completed on site last month; traders have paid for all the shops, and the property was penciled down to be commissioned this Saturday, and that is when the drama started.

Unknown to Chido and his wife, Amaka Okoli-Chidozie, LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) has been sending notices of outstanding payments to them to pay up.

Even though they paid all the necessary dues before they began their buildings, they did not know that another payment was waiting for them to clear.

They only knew about the payment last week on Monday, and on Tuesday, the sum of 4.5 million naira was paid by Chido.

The money was payd through bank transfer and a receipt was instantly issued to him.

But more drama is on the way for the 42-year-old businessman.

It was on a Saturday night when his phone rang, and he picked it up. The caller on the line was calling to inform him whether he was aware that LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) was coming to demolish his new plaza.

He rushed to the site only to meet bulldozers, armed police, and men of LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) pulling down his hard work.

A project that cost him over 200 million naira to erect.

For proper context; there was no notice by this agency that they were coming to demolish.

It was more or less an ambush.

When he tried to call the GM of the agency, the man was not picking up his calls.

In that state of confusion, he was dialing the number of anyone he believed could help him, but help was not forthcoming; rather, he was told that the governor gave approval for his building to be demolished.

It was a sad Chido who went to meet the GM of the agency that demolished his plaza the next day, Monday, to understand what his offense was.

He was told that the building was demolished because he did not pay the necessary building regulatory fees.

I paid, and I have my receipts to show what he told the man.

Seeing that Chido had his receipt of payment, the Oga quizzed Chido to understand who cleared and accepted his payment.

He mentioned one Mr. Tunde.

But Tunde was with us the day we deliberated on how to demolish your building, the GM said.

He didn't even bring up the subject of your payment.

He was even with our men when the building was brought down.

How come?

What kind of man is this? The GM wondered.

So a call was placed by the GM to Mr. Tunde to understand why he kept him in the dark when Chido had paid his fee.

Tunde on the other line started stammering.

You know

I'm sorry, sir( Ana ede ebe Nile).

The deed has been done and cannot be reversed.

Chido's 200 million naira dream has been demolished by the Lagos State government.

I spoke to multiple traders in Lagos Island before writing this to understand what Chido’s crime was; the general consensus is that Chido's only crime appears to be that he is an Igbo man who chose to invest in Lagos.

Unfortunately, there won't be any consequences for those who intentionally choose to demolish a commercial building, even if the owner did nothing wrong.

For the Tunde of this world, life moves on.

The evil they are happy about will one day make them the saddest.

Chinedu,
This ya bloda wey build property for Lagos Island, na which street and number the property dey make i go verify.

I no trust una.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

It's Simon Ekpa the lazy twisted thief, Nnamdi Kanu and your ipob cannibals in the bushes that depends on you, those are the people you donate to. Like I said, stop being a refugee before claiming to be rich, how can a rich man's house be a dungeon?

Go and rehabilitate your cannibals in the bushes and your people in your region dying of hunger first. Mumu you came to Lagos so hungry no go kill you or turn you to cannibal, now you said people depends on you, who invited you here?

Fools.
Cry all you want. I know the truth pains you. Hateful beings. Igbos success dey pepper u na for body. I have never see beings that will hide in their caves all their life. You guys still behave like humans because you interact with igbos.
Imagine tribe that uses broom to cook. In this age. Your people are backward. Wait y do you people love skulls so much. I was told it is bcus you can't afford plastic cups and use skulls to drink as they are cheap and all it takes to get one is to find an unfortunate person who will enter your lands.
Backward,sadistic tribe,I spit on you.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

Cry all you want. I know the truth pains you. Hateful beings. Igbos success dey pepper u na for body. I have never see beings that will hide in their caves all their life. You guys still behave like humans because you interact with igbos.
Imagine tribe that uses broom to cook. In this age. Your people are backward. Wait y do you people love skulls so much. I was told it is bcus you can't afford plastic cups and use skulls to drink as they are cheap and all it takes to get one is to find an unfortunate person who will enter your lands.
When we see igbos, we look at them as suffering people, people who have no values, can kill their mother, father for money, what a miserable people. It shows in your region. Slave people. Nobody goes to southeast, stop disturbing others, stay in your region. Refugees.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Kusu12: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Fake story from Agulu. Obidots are known for spreading fake news before and after the elections to discredit the Yoruba race, especially Lagos State.
At the end Tinubu is your president and you can't do anything than to cry, wail, grunt and peddle falsehood as usual
Frustrated and deluded sons and daughters of sit at home region.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shut up. I bet you guys wouldn’t try this nonsense in Benin city
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

You guys are nothing but slaves who desperately want to be white
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ImperialYoruba: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

When we see igbos, we look at them as suffering people, people who have no values, can kill their mother, father for money, what a miserable people. It shows in your region. Slave people. Nobody goes to southeast, stop disturbing others, stay in your region. Refugees.

Tell them! grin

Our brown roof is enough and comfortable for us, we are content.

Ibo stay away from brown roof. Go back and please be content with your silver and gold roof.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ImperialYoruba: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kusu12:
Fake story from Agulu. Obidots are known for spreading fake news before and after the elections to discredit the Yoruba race, especially Lagos State.
At the end Tinubu is your president and you can't do anything than to cry, wail, grunt and peddle falsehood as usual
Frustrated and deluded sons and daughters of sit at home region.

Me i already know na fake. Particularly when he said a family leased them land in Lagos Island for 30million for 15years. grin. So he spent $200 million to build a sizable structure on a 15yr lease hold. So when this family refuse to renew the lease after expiration, what will chibuzor do with his property? Then to make matter worse, he said he paid Lagos State Government and has receipt. When asked who he paid he said Tunde.

Were. grin. Tunde dey issue receipt for Lagos State Govt.

Mtttcheeeewww...ibo matter, if e no fake e go be scam. And if e no fake or scam e go be fraud. If e no be any of those na drug or robbery go end am. If their victim survive all the above dem go kuku kidnap am and go butcher for pot feast. grin

Trust ibo at your own risk.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by bdon123(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:

His dad was a lace fabric mogul in Onitsha, and he wanted to replicate the same success in Lagos, the city famous for its cultural melting point and its diversity.

He came here with the little capital he could afford at the time and then pitched his tent at Idumota Market in Lagos Island, where fabrics of all kinds are sold.

Brick by brick, mortal by mortal, he was able to grow as the God of wealth favored him.

He just built his first house in the same estate where I live in Lagos and moved into the property three years ago.

A remarkable accomplishment for a man who came here with virtually nothing but his dream

Business was moving fine, and one day he had this wave length, a master stroke that he believed would change the fortunes of his business.

Why not build a plaza that will serve as an additional revenue stream for his business?

An agent introduced him to a family from Lagos State willing to lease their land for such a venture on Lagos Island.

A sum of 30 million naira was agreed upon between Chido and the family that owns the land, and a lease of 15 years was also agreed upon with an option to renew.

With the agreement in place, the necessary approvals and permissions from the Lagos State Government were sought and given.

Work commenced on site sometime last year. The idea was to build a 90-stores plaza, a befitting modern plaza that could rival Tayo Amusan's plazas.

Work was completed on site last month; traders have paid for all the shops, and the property was penciled down to be commissioned this Saturday, and that is when the drama started.

Unknown to Chido and his wife, Amaka Okoli-Chidozie, LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) has been sending notices of outstanding payments to them to pay up.

Even though they paid all the necessary dues before they began their buildings, they did not know that another payment was waiting for them to clear.

They only knew about the payment last week on Monday, and on Tuesday, the sum of 4.5 million naira was paid by Chido.

The money was payd through bank transfer and a receipt was instantly issued to him.

It was on a Saturday night when his phone rang, and he picked it up. The caller on the line was calling to inform him whether he was aware that LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) was coming to demolish his new plaza.

He rushed to the site only to meet bulldozers, armed police, and men of LASBCA (Lagos State Building Control Agency) pulling down his hard work.

For proper context; there was no notice by this agency that they were coming to demolish.

When he tried to call the GM of the agency, the man was not picking up his calls.

In that state of confusion, he was dialing the number of anyone he believed could help him, but help was not forthcoming; rather, he was told that the governor gave approval for his building to be demolished.

It was a sad Chido who went to meet the GM of the agency that demolished his plaza the next day, Monday, to understand what his offense was.

He was told that the building was demolished because he did not pay the necessary building regulatory fees.

Seeing that Chido had his receipt of payment, the Oga quizzed Chido to understand who cleared and accepted his payment.

But Tunde was with us the day we deliberated on how to demolish your building, the GM said.

How come?

So a call was placed by the GM to Mr. Tunde to understand why he kept him in the dark when Chido had paid his fee.

You know

Chido's 200 million naira dream has been demolished by the Lagos State government.

I spoke to multiple traders in Lagos Island before writing this to understand what Chido’s crime was; the general consensus is that Chido's only crime appears to be that he is an Igbo man who chose to invest in Lagos.

Unfortunately, there won't be any consequences for those who intentionally choose to demolish a commercial building, even if the owner did nothing wrong.

M sure he will sue d government agency.we indeed hav animals at d helm of affairs. Tribalistic yoruba lagosians.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by walex2(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:

How come?

You know

they don't bring down a building of outstanding payment rather it will be on defects in building or no building permits
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by T9ksy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Did anyone drag him from his village to settle in Lagos ?

You know, that's the thing that I find very hard to comprehend about our brothers(?) from east of the Niger. For decades, they have been assaulting our eardrums with odious narratives about how devious, envious, diabolical and hateful, the west is to them but at the same time, they all also quick to remind us of how they developed (and still developing) our land. They even boasts about our favourite city, is "No man's land ".

I mean, who goes out of his way to develop his enemies land whilst his ancestral homestead, lies fallow? No be curse be that!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Codepain: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
ezechi242:

How come?

You know

Is this fiction?
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by T9ksy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Were. grin. Tunde dey issue receipt for Lagos State Govt.

Mtttcheeeewww...ibo matter, if e no fake e go be scam. And if e no fake or scam e go be fraud. If e no be any of those na drug or robbery go end am. If their victim survive all the above dem go kuku kidnap am and go butcher for pot feast. grin

Trust ibo at your own risk.

Geez! You know these guys so well !!!

I laughed so much, I damn nearly crack a rib!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Tunde835(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Codepain:
Is this fiction?
Yes
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Wickedfacts: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
OP, if you have proof, send me documents and I assure you that by Monday, the GM of LASBCA will personally sit down with you at any location of your choice within Lagos.

I never believed a say will come in my life when someone with 2 legs will open his mouth to say someone paid for building permit via transfer. You think this is the baby factory where your parents sell your siblings?

The greatest tragedy of the Biafran war is not the defeat of Biafrans but alteration of the Biafran DNA to include Inferiority complex and victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Naijaboy18:

You guys are nothing but slaves who desperately want to be white
Swerve, what you said doesn't make any sense. Get back to your cave.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by RichTyler: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patriotcreed:

You guys dont go to the east bcus you don't have money. How will you see money when you to transport when you live in caves. Thank igbos for feeding you if not na almajiri 2.0 you na go be.
You guys are the least of humans,you still eat algae as soup and your talking. You should be living with apes and not humans.
Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by Patriotcreed: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
RichTyler:

You guys dont go to the east bcus you don't have money. How will you see money when you to transport when you live in caves. Thank igbos for feeding you if not na almajiri 2.0 you na go be.
You guys are the least of humans,you still eat algae as soup and your talking. You should be living with apes and not humans.
Listen to yourself, people you came to their region to survive, you say they don't have money grin

You people just dey too dull to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. by ceeceeuwa: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why was money paid to Mr Tunde instead of paying to the account that belongs to the agency?
Except this is not the true narrative, Mr. Chude should sue them!
Yu out cannot have an investment of that magnitude and be cutting corners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrewa Twitter Praying For Putin To Convert To Islam And Fight For Hamas / USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! / Newsflash!! Obasanjo Is Right One Of GEJ Sniper Caught-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.