Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? (2045 Views)

What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction / What Can Replace Sexual Satisfaction And Companionship From A Woman? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by blessingnenye(f): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2023
If you were in the man's shoes, what will you do?

,A woman who is married to a guy abroad, went to do A***tion and her womb abi uterus ruptured! They called her husband to bring money for surgery to avoid loss of life or womb. He refused and said who got her pregnant should pay and when she comes out she should go from there!!

They came to ask us for help to raise money or beg the guy to pay for the surgery! I have asked the guy who is also one of us if he can pay for the surgery because me I will not support iniquity!! The man refused !! Will you guys pay for it but I am just telling you honestly what the money is for, because the husband refused that the last time he touched her was January, so if she is three months pregnant, it is not his!!

https://loveonet.com/why-do-we-loose-spark-after-the-honeymoon-phase/
Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by TemplarLandry: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Funny.
Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by izonborn098(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2023
How can u trust people who use stick, Love Machine and bottles to service theirselves...
The husband is a real man... This is where simps fall for the emotional game...

1 Like

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by illicit(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Who are the people begging the guy to be a simp

Can't they pay?

1 Like

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by flokii: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2023
The man that got her pregnant should foot the hospital bills.. if he doesn't have, let him borrow from his relatives or those loan apps to pay her bills.
If he fails, then let her go rot in hell.

5 Likes

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by Solofresh2: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2023
grin she should carry her cross and learn from it

1 Like

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by Abifarin16: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
This one is strong.
Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by yuping(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
undecided people get mind ooo, the audacity and effortery to call the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by Dshocker(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
blessingnenye:
If you were in the man's shoes, what will you do?

,A woman who is married to a guy abroad, went to do A***tion and her womb abi uterus ruptured! They called her husband to bring money for surgery to avoid loss of life or womb. He refused and said who got her pregnant should pay and when she comes out she should go from there!!

They came to ask us for help to raise money or beg the guy to pay for the surgery! I have asked the guy who is also one of us if he can pay for the surgery because me I will not support iniquity!! The man refused !! Will you guys pay for it but I am just telling you honestly what the money is for, because the husband refused that the last time he touched her was January, so if she is three months pregnant, it is not his!!

https://loveonet.com/why-do-we-loose-spark-after-the-honeymoon-phase/

Why should he pay for her problem?

Abi the husband suppose to pay the doctor, to use that opportunity to terminate her life sef.

1 Like

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by babzlim(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
why won't the guy that got her pregnant pay, does it mean he wishes her dead.

if you can't pay for iniquity then pay to keep her alive or do you prefer her dead or what.

nawa for the way some men dey think oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by omniwater: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
"Keep drilling my hole" will one day result to something.

That is your "something" madam, deal with it!
Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by Lordeh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Isn't this what Allah Kaduna has been teaching.... In this mordern world Simping is also part of a thousand ways to die as a mumu man.

Kudos to that brother
Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by Baronthecelebri: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why call the guy to pay. That's a definition of alpha male. Foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by fourboys: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wahala
Re: Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? by immortalmortal: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
She didn't know that raw sex with another guy that is not her husband will lead to pregnancy? She couldn't even use post pill. I use condom with married women o,To avoid these kind of stories

(1) (Reply)

Man Went To Club With His Girlfriend But Things Went South Inside! / I Notice Ladies From Other African Countries Like Cameron And Ghana Are More / Menses At Valentine(every Day Is Val People Please Do Not Click)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.