Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction (1019 Views)

Which Sexual Addiction Is The Most Addictive? / Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? / What Can Replace Sexual Satisfaction And Companionship From A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by habitkiller: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2022
I heard to quit an habit is to simply replace it with another habit...

Pls I am too addicted to sex,though I've quit MASTURBATION, but the rate I sex now is alarming, in a day I can go for sex 3 times.

I replaced MASTURBATION with sex,now I'm in search of how to replace this gigantic sexual urge
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by sanny1(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Replace it with the word of God,, the holy Bible, get a holy Bible pray to God and study God's word daily those urge will seize instantly. Just do this and thank me letter May Almighty God deliver you in ijn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Choilila: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2022
habitkiller:

Pls I am too addicted to sex,though I've quit MASTURBATION, but the rate I sex now is alarming, in a day I can go for sex 3 times.

I replaced MASTURBATION with sex,now I'm in search of how to replace this gigantic sexual urge

BE A MONK!!

2 Likes

Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Zazoopk(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2022
Go nd smoke weed and az ,make ur brain stop ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by mystery22: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Before you were able to save money but now won't...
The best is to channel the energy to something else unless you are getting the sex without wasting cash then all you need is play safe...

1 Like

Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by toscolom1: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Engaged ur sef in something productive ie get something doing... like work
habitkiller:

Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Divoc19(f): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Learn welding and start fabricating things
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Replace it with a job. Probably a hectic one
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by posty56: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2022
from frying pan to fire cheesy, you see eh, this is why I avoid gambling, smoking, drinking, is not that I am holy pass, but I know wan start wetin go they make run around for spiritual help, OP you need Jesus.
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Nyascobar1414: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Before Niggar turned 18.... All addiction was let loose....

Peace of mind is assured
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Southernigbo: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2022
look for a Muslim cleric in ur area and tell him to put u on a special cleansing prayer
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Learn welding and start fabricating things

this ur advice no follow grin grin
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Divoc19(f): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
An idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Let him start working and see if he'll have time to think lubbish. Even his brain will be too tired to think about his addicts
teddybarz:

this ur advice no follow grin grin
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:
An idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Let him start working and see if he'll have time to think lubbish. Even his brain will be too tired to think about his addicts

u re nt a true friend. cry
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Divoc19(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Haba. Why the tears.
Call a spade a spade. I am harsh?

Some people are addicted to work/their jobs
teddybarz:

u re nt a true friend. cry
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Haba. Why the tears.
Call a spade a spade. I am harsh?

Some people are addicted to work/their jobs

sometimes we have to overlook something. .

sometimes a spade is nt called a spade, some call it shovel cry
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Divoc19(f): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nigerian police/politician spotted grin
teddybarz:

sometimes we have to overlook something. .

sometimes a spade is nt called a spade, some call it shovel cry
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Nigerian police/politician spotted grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by mu2sa2: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Your mind can free you asap. Just develop the willpower and vow to quit the habit - that's it. However, if you can't summon the willpower, there's another option, though less savoury. Look for a really sleazy girl and bring yourself to have it with her. The stench of her pvssy will put you off sexx like magic. From that day even mere thought of sexx would be disgusting to you.
If neither option is agreeable to you, you can go spiritual. Regard extra-marital sexx as dirty and anyone indulging in it as hell-bound. The fear of burning live in hell-fire for eternity will keep you away from sexx.
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by Candidlady: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
habitkiller:

It can't be replaced.. For your gender its factory fitted...

Just hope the urge doesn't push you to rape someone's daughter... And if it does ihope/pray you are caught and burnt dead... Dead!! Cuz you would have gone through crazy tortures that would eventually lead to you dying...

Then they burn you and use your ashes to appease the demon of rape
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by ibkonekt(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
habitkiller:

No matter what answer anyone gives you, it would be their own hobbies and tgeir version of their own being to your answer. What do you spend the most time in a day doing. Write a list of your daily time consumers. You will find your spot
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by kiddkash(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
reading your bible and being around people.

because, it when you're alone that those thoughts come to you
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by curfew: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
'
Re: What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction by habitkiller: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

It can't be replaced.. For your gender its factory fitted...

Just hope the urge doesn't push you to rape someone's daughter... And if it does ihope/pray you are caught and burnt dead... Dead!! Cuz you would have gone through crazy tortures that would eventually lead to you dying...

Then they burn you and use your ashes to appease the demon of rape

It is your father that will rape someone...
As girls plenty around i will then rape? Even if no girls,we are cool

(1) (Reply)

Female Bestie / SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) / After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.