Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsman Killed In Anambra State (28664 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by igwebuike01: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

I wouldn't support anyone destroying other people's hard work. But aren't you being a little disingenuous by suggesting that all herdsmen destroy farms?
Stop arguing without sense. There no how you can practice open grazing without destroying farms. Secondly, they banned beer and destroy in the North, so we have banned open grazing and we will destroy their cows

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
igwebuike01:

Stop arguing without sense. There no how you can practice open grazing without destroying farms. Secondly, they banned beer and destroy in the North, so we have banned open grazing and we will destroy their cows

You probably think herdsmen are a new phenomenon in Iboland, they are not. They have been doing their thing way before you were born.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Emychina(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/herdsman-killed-in-anambra-state-2.html

nlfpmod
Mynd44
take to fp
i don't support killing of anyone but if you see what this herdsmen are doing in ukwullu,you will shed tears. How can you carry your cows and entered into someone else's farm and start eating the maize the person spent huge amount of money to plant. I remember telling one herdsman that he should get out of the farm with his cows and he started insulting me calling me names. I know ukwullu well and what has been going on there. A woman refused to sell garri to a herdsman at ukwullu one-day and i asked her why,she said she has sworn never to do so again because of how they destroyed her crops in her farm. Ukwullu youths has warned them to leave their town since they don't want to stop destroying the crops they sweated to farm. I don't know why those herders find it difficult to graze only in bushes without entering people's farm. It's heartbreaking seeing your crops been destroyed by cows after spending so much to farm.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

I wouldn't support anyone destroying other people's hard work. But aren't you being a little disingenuous by suggesting that all herdsmen destroy farms?
All herdsmen destroy farm when it comes to East.

There's no or few forest in East, and the herdsmen operate in farms, the farm they took their cows may not have crops but the next have,on the process of going or return they destroy crops.

Cows are animal, even if the herdman don't have the intention of destroying farm, the cow will do on the process.

Most of the herdmen are wicked shaaa.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
All herdsmen destroy farm when it comes to East.

There's no or few forest in East, and the herdsmen operate in farms, the farm they took their cows may not have crops but the next have,on the process of going or return they destroy crops.

Cows are animal, even if the herdman don't have the intention of destroying farm, the cow will do on the process.

Most of the herdmen are wicked shaaa.

Not true, that is like giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Most will direct their animals away from farms. I absolutely agree there are bad one, just like you would find in any tribe.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Not true, that is like giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Most will direct their animals away from farms. I absolutely agree there are bad one, just like you would find in any tribe.
We have ban open grazing in East,so why not you advocate for them to come south west your region?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by proeast(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
In the United States, ordinarily trespassing into another man's property without authorization will easily get you killed, talk more of when you invade with your cattle and destroy economic plants.

Rearing cattle in open grazing, across other people's farms is attrocious. These herders should accept the modern times and evolve like normal human beings. They're also destroying farms and killing those that challenge them across Nigeria, particularly NC.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
We have ban open grazing in East,so why not you advocate for them to come south west your region?

All I'm saying is don't kill every herdsman you see because many of them might be innocent. The same way I wouldn't like the Malaysian government to put all Ibos in jail as soon as they arrive at the airport.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by AfonjaEmir: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
You are comparing Fulani herdsmen that kill and rape to IGBOs in Malaysia?

Why not comapre Fulani herdsmen to Yoruba that harvest skullz in OGUN, OYO,ONDO,OSUN etc states? Is Human parts harvesting not a crime..in agbado kingdom of miscreants? cool

ElSudani:

All I'm saying is don't kill every herdsman you see because many of them might be innocent. The same way I wouldn't like the Malaysian government to put all Ibos in jail as soon as they arrive at the airport.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Herdsmen ambassador.

But you say your Nigeria soldiers to kill every youth in east that talk about separate.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are comparing Fulani herdsmen that kill and rape to IGBOs in Malaysia?

Why not comapre Fulani herdsmen to Yoruba that harvest skullz in OGUN, OYO,ONDO,OSUN etc states? Is Human parts harvesting not a crime..in agbado kingdom of miscreants? cool

You obviously don't know how destructive drugs can be on individuals, your communities and your country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
Herdsmen ambassador.

But you say your Nigeria soldiers to kill every youth in east that talk about separate.

How can you in good conscience support people who kill women and cut them up in the east while claiming they are fighting for separation?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by enemybulldozer(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

I don't want to see anyone unjustly killed. I was here lamenting the murder of Dr. Akunyili while folks like you were busy trying to pin it on the DSS.
But your action towards anything Igbo proves otherwise.

I can go digging your old posts to prve you wrong.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Herdsmen ambassador.

Once you hear soldiers kill innocent youths in east you feel happy.

Hypocrite.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:

You dey mind the hypocrite.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:

I don't like the IPOB ideology which many of you subscribe to. That is probably why it looks like that to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
You dey mind the hypocrite.

Name calling in an argument is used to obscure the proper consideration of the facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by BOYS2MEN: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Alhaji abubakar bittered tears....😁
Taste better when chilled......
ElSudani:

Just like Malaysians would justify killing you because last year one Chinedu from Anambra whom you've never met brought some drugs into their country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Yestogood: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Igbos! Don't play with those fools called herdsmen and co-! Kill them if they are a threat to ur territory... Those niggas can't even enter my state and misbehave...

This sort of incendiary talk is unnecessary.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

How can you in good conscience support people who kill women and cut them up in the east while claiming they are fighting for separation?
But with your good conscience you're supporting terrorist herdmen that have killed hundreds across Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Mindlog: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

You obviously don't know how destructive drugs can be on individuals, your communities and your country.

You don't know adverse effects of drugs more than others. There are Nigerians from many tribes in different countries serving sentences, some awaiting death.

NDLEA has a historic database of Nigerians who were and are narco traders, don't make it an Igbo thing because it is only those who are unaware or chose to deliberately cover the historic truth of many owners of fabric shops in Lagos markets such as Balogun, Idumota, Oke-arin etc way back in the 70s and 80s were drug traffickers who used their shops as cover ups.

Many Fuji and juju musicians eulogized those drug traffickers in their songs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Christistruth03: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
SW, SS,,NW,NE,

Peter Obi's Election loss in 2027 will be far Worse than the Last one

He should tell his ipob Criminals to
Continue threatening and attacking other Ethnic Groups
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Skillsnigeria: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Maazieze(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

He wasnt stating his support, he was calling out the discrepancy in reason some of you lot have

Fulani herdsmen ~ "Eh some are innocent dont harm those ones"

Biafran seperatist ~ "Kill them all even the ones that are peaceful"

Mind you i get what your saying but the hypocrisy stinks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by BOYS2MEN: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin
Moh248:

The next time she goes to the bush to get satisfied, then go use dagger design her toto.

Shebi you know your father have been warning her .

Have you bother asking her why your younger brother is different from you and your father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Squirrel1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
descarado:
So?
so every hearder is a terrorist to a low life like u. U better comot go hustle. Hate no go feed u
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Maazieze(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
SW, SS,,NW,NE,

Peter Obi's Election loss in 2027 will be far Worse than the Last one

Are you angry we dont have a fulani emir?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by izonborn098(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Abeg go and sleep
Yestogood:

This sort of incendiary talk is unnecessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Squirrel1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:

Nama send your mother to go and farm in kwinamina and come back here to tell us her nice experience from headers
always quick to insult I wonder if this is how all the igbos are raised?! It's a shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Name calling in an argument is used to obscure the proper consideration of the facts.
No need crying on nairaland.

Carry your cows enter East, nobody dey argue with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oh wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) / Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw / Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.