Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsman Killed In Anambra State (28667 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
ottersberger:
[sup][/sup]

But he saved the money nonetheless. Not sure we can say the same about Tinubu what stole everything including a cemetery.

Here lies the tragedy. If can't even identify the source of your problems how can you start to solve them?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by truthhurtsnaira: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
maasoap:

This is double standard that I hate about an average Nigerian. Never stand with justice but always side with who and what

Mr Man you want to stand with Justice?

Then seek for referendum so we can breathe and live along our value system borders like Tribal EUROPEANS are doing and developing…

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Mindlog: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Everybody is also aware of how Obi's father died. He was knocked off by his drug dealing associates.

In which year was Obi's father murdered by "his drug dealing associates"?

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Kingbuhari(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sokoto is bigger than entire south east states and northern has over 19 states why not go back to North or live south east bushes.. only criminals hide in bushes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
product of baby factory is talking
Product of Sk!ull min!ing, broken home and uncultured land.

Go again slap and beat up your wife that's sex starving you.

Ewu!!! Waste.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why are these Igbos killing everyone...why?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Pauliaette(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oleshi no work?

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by jaksmillioniar: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
Product of Sk!ull min!ing, broken home and uncultured land.

Go again slap and beat up your wife that's sex starving you.

Ewu!!! Waste.
barstard ibo product of baby factory dat Neva knew her family dont ever mentioned my wife do u want to give me sex cos I will reject a prostute like u
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by EmekaA125(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Roger3D:
IPOB terrorists doing what they know how to do best. I blame the herdsmen for having anything to do with barren iboland. There's nothing really there to make anyone want to live there
Mugu. Barren land wey dey roast you fools. Ezi bida

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by okorogodwin4(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
I have warned these criminals masquerading as Fulani herdsmen that no matter how stupid an Igbo Man is he will never cede an inch of his land to any herdsmen for exchange of anything even if it is position or presidency unlike the yarabas who has allowed themselves to be enslaved for exchange of power the northern caliphate knew that even if you dash Igbo Man power he will never allow you to dominate him talkless of taking over his land the yourbas cannot pratice there isese masquerade celebration in Ilorin Kwara State the Ondo forest reserve is gone to the foolanis etc

5 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Roger3D(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
EmekaA125:

Mugu. Barren land wey dey roast you fools. Ezi bida
Emeka your land is barren, the statistics show it. You have over 10 million of you living outside the homeland with another 10 million in the diaspora. People naturally migrate to places with opportunities. How many outsiders reside in iboland? Very few. That should paint the picture
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by nathyx(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
One herdsman killed in Anambra state next thing now all the herdsmen will assemble and come to revenge on Benue state. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Maazieze(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
omooba969:
Why are these Igbos killing everyone...why?

why is this omooba969 being stupid...why?

i wont make comment on the circumstances until more info is brought to light, but meanwhile you should be questioning why herdsmen find it reasonable to graze where is it banned to do so and kill farmers in the middle belt

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Matix222: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
why call me ur boy who are u

I’m your oga Jaks my man
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by pachigo001(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
nathyx:
One herdsman killed in Anambra state next thing now all the herdsmen will assemble and come to revenge on Benue state. embarassed embarassed
because they are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
barstard ibo product of baby factory dat Neva knew her family dont ever mentioned my wife do u want to give me sex cos I will reject a prostute like u
Go slap and beat up your wife because she will continue denying you sex but give it to reasonable person she is doing it behind with. grin grin

Women are not be with fo!ols like you

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by omooba969(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Maazieze:

why is this omooba69 being stupid...why?

i wont make comment on the circumstances until more info is brought to light, but meanwhile you should be questioning why herdsmen find it reasonable to graze where is it banned to do so and kill farmers in the middle belt

So who do you say is committing these murders if not Igbos - is it Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani or SS folks?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by AfonjaEmir: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
who told you that the people that beat that Yoruba "skit" maker are IGBOs in the SE? cool

omooba969:

So who do you say is committing these murders if not Igbos - is it Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani or SS folks?

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by omooba969(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
who told you that the people that beat that Yoruba "skit" maker are IGBOs in the SE?

Is the herdsman also the skit maker?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Chibuzoripob: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
cool IPOB don price market sad shocked

Them people go disappeared from their 🏠 and leave their old peepz behind angry
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Amumaigwe: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by OdefaGirl(f): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
We are not murderers, we buy so many things from hausas but you see the way these herdsmen wickedly handle farmer's crops, Plateau and Benue people...... They don't need soft hands

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by boxypane(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Elsudani2:
Good riddance to one terrorist
You are very insensitive. I'm not an apologist to terrorists but a herdsman is not necessarily a criminal.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by diplomat058(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
I hope these thoughtless swines will not set this country on fire all in the name of getting at Fulani. Funnily they are yet to "get at" those using their future and regional fortunes to play ludo cheesy
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ChristianMuslim: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
If the Fulani start killing ibos in the north, they will start crying like goat, that is when u will hear we develop the north, we develop the west, we are Nigeria, we can live anywhere.. una dey use small hand dey find trouble
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by complexstuffs(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Igbos! Don't play with those fools called herdsmen and co-! Kill them if they are a threat to ur territory... Those niggas can't even enter my state and misbehave...

DUMB&STUPEED IPOB CANNIBALS.

For every Fulani man in the south East, there are hundreds of IIGB0S in the north. Do you know how many IIGB0S would be killed if the Fulanis carried a reprisal attack in the north?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by SpartaOfLagos: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
South east is not Ilorin kwara state

Any herdsman feeding his cows on people's farm should be dealt with and handed over to the police
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Pecuman: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
E no really matter 4 watin I wan talk if the Herdsmen bin criminal or not but Igbos should remember, Fulanis don't forgive nor do they forget, their own leaders in government like El rufai say so themselves.

So make una prepare and make una no de lulled by for now peace agreements.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Brownking: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/herdsman-killed-in-anambra-state-2.html

Was in Oghara last week and the women there were lamenting that fulani herdsmen went to their farms and ate all their cassava leaves and they reported to the community chairman and he didn't do anything to them out of fear. These fulani tribe has caused more harm than good to Nigeria and it's too bad because they aren't even Nigerians.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by worksmart(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
IPOB and ESN has become a cancer in our dear Alaigbo.

May the deceased victim rest in perfect peace.

These terrorists do not represent Igbo people, we peacefully and happily live alongside all peoples of Nigeria and the world.

Terrorist are terrorists whether they claim to be Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and must be exterminated like a pest infestation.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by eagleu: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Herdsman killed
Trader killed
Farmer killed
Policeman killed
Teacher killed.

Why should this killing attract any tribal and racist motive?
He could have been killed by one of his fellow herdsmen.
Allow police to investigate the crime and don't jump to conclusions- based on tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Alpharey: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Now who is the terrorist? How can you justify killing someone even when there's no evidence of him posing any danger to you?
Imagine Malaysians killing all Ibos just because a few of them came to Malaysia with drugs.

Or Imagine Indians killing all the yorubas in India because one agbadorian mined the head of one of their citizens. Thank you 😀😀

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.