Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsman Killed In Anambra State (28670 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Alpharey: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
South east is not Ilorin kwara state

Any herdsman feeding his cows on people's farm should be dealt with and handed over to the police

Did I hear you say police? 🤣🤣🤣. It is as good as giving him okada money to drive him home

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by JOemmy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Igbos! Don't play with those fools called herdsmen and co-! Kill them if they are a threat to ur territory... Those niggas can't even enter my state and misbehave...
I

Which state?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
BadMaster:

You can't deceive anybody. They're Igbos like yourself.
grin Una propaganda strategy don cast since.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by tobstarizhia(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Cull a few once in a while to keep them in line, that's what I used to say
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by JooEeL(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
hammerT:
ANYDAY AND TIME, IGBO WILL KILL FULANI.

WHETHER BUHARI IS PRESIDENT OR NOT.

Haaa Lawd, I deh always feel this guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by JooEeL(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo have started to kill nobody shout when hausa fulani start to kill dem as cokroch dey start to cry as a baby

Stop hiding behind hausa like d coward u are

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by JooEeL(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tzar:
Wasn’t it last week that they kidnapped and probably killed a Yoruba man? This week, it is a herdsman likely Fulani. Just look at their reactions to these unprovoked assaults?
When retaliation starts now, they will be foaming in the mouth with their victim propaganda!

I am Yoruba, anyone stealling their lands under the guise of herdsmen must be shown red. Or anyone spying on them.

I support them.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by arantess: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Now who is the terrorist? How can you justify killing someone even when there's no evidence of him posing any danger to you?
Imagine Malaysians killing all Ibos just because a few of them came to Malaysia with drugs.
Or Saudi Arabia hanging all northern Muslims because some of them carried drugs
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ORIAYO70(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/herdsman-killed-in-anambra-state-2.html

This bufoon will be chest beating Fulani can't do anything now dey strike again
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Nursepepeye(f): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Now who is the terrorist? How can you justify killing someone even when there's no evidence of him posing any danger to you?
Imagine Malaysians killing all Ibos just because a few of them came to Malaysia with drugs.
shut up, don't just go there, for herdsmen matter, you all deserve what u get, you won't comment on the herdsmen invasion killing thousands of people, now you are crying ontop one single mortherfucker cow brain
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by JooEeL(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Atlantis585:

The terrorists apologists here on Nairaland will not see or understand this.
For them it’s all about Igbo this and that. Useless lot.

Open grazing must be banned across the country for there to be peace.
Murderous Fulani herders have to adapt to new ways of making a living other than herding cows from Futa Jalon to all over Nigeria to which guise they steal lands and then form their cursed emirates as an extension to their Sokoto Caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by richie240: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Just like you Spineless cowards killed a pregnant hausa woman and her 4 kids in broad daylight right??

And dts d reason aso Rock will forever elude you and ur sympathizers.

U never enter sef, u see the whole of nigerans as ur enemies.
cool
hammerT:
ANYDAY AND TIME, IGBO WILL KILL FULANI.

WHETHER BUHARI IS PRESIDENT OR NOT.

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by UnabashedIPOB: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Terrorist Fulani herdsmen can NOT be allowed to keep perpetrating their dastardly acts in Biafraland. Anywhere we see them, they are TOAST! Enough of this nonsense. You can do that in Benue if they let you but in Biafraland, we have decided to arm ourselves and give you a run for your freaking money!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by UnabashedIPOB: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
richie240:
Just like you Spineless cowards killed a pregnant hausa woman and her 4 kids in broad daylight right??

cool

And you forgot to mention when your kinsmen dismembered a farmer in her farmland in Anambra and cut off the head of a little kid in Uzo Uwani, Enugu. Which of your folk's atrocities do I mention and leave others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by UnabashedIPOB: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
richie240:

cool

Your kinsmen brought war NOT only to Biafraland but all over the country and now you have the audacity to talk? How dare you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK-YPqs4E6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVYE-8GbSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RghsaEV_7w

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by greatness77: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Igbos! Don't play with those fools called herdsmen and co-! Kill them if they are a threat to ur territory... Those niggas can't even enter my state and misbehave...
You people sick. Hate filled bigots with no humanity left in them. Bunch of hypocrites. You people always wanna know why ibos are disliked everywhere, this is the reason. Una brothers pack themselves full Lagos and Kano doing business without any problem, but you people cannot tolerate the sight of Fulani and yoruba in your community.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Profbukky(m): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2023
This all shades of wrong and totally condemnable.

RIP to the dead while the criminals responsible should be dealt with.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by AfonjaEmir: 12:32am On Aug 26, 2023
cool

Skyview01:
This all shades of wrong and totally condemnable.

RIP to the dead while the criminals responsible should be dealt with.

1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2023
Profbukky:

Idiot

Truth is bitter.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Knetpro(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2023
This is sad.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Segun2222: 3:52am On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:
seun is this allowed, are your mods now practicing tribalism in favor of easterners because what's all this bigotry being allowed from them while the other factions gets banned
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by sylve11: 5:34am On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:

Which state is that? cool
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2023
God bless Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You people sick. Hate filled bigots with no humanity left in them. Bunch of hypocrites. You people always wanna know why ibos are disliked everywhere, this is the reason. Una brothers pack themselves full Lagos and Kano doing business without any problem, but you people cannot tolerate the sight of Fulani and yoruba in your community.

We are not stupid yorubas afraid of muslim fulani.

If mu-mu fulani does anyhow, he collects a bullet before 6pm.

Nigeria should ideally be rid of all muslims.

2000 Our Fathers for Federal Christian-Christian Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by kogi2010: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2023
BUT PUSHING DRUGS IN THE IS ALLOWED RIGHT? hear ur self a beg
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

We are not stupid yorubas afraid of muslim fulani.

If mu-mu fulani does anyhow, he collects a bullet before 6pm.

Nigeria should ideally be rid of all muslims.

2000 Our Fathers for Federal Christian-Christian Nigeria grin
Continue dreaming of producing president of Nigeria. After Tinubu’s 8yrs, shettima becomes the next president. Afterwards a South south person becomes president again. Una go wait for eternity, until una reform una sef, change your warped mind, and purge your hearts of hate for others, maybe by 2060.
Una no fit divide the country, because you don’t want to leave without carrying the south south. And south South aren’t fools. We know una
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by jaksmillioniar: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Matix222:

I’m your oga Jaks my man
u must be crazy for saying dat are u insane.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by jaksmillioniar: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2023
goodnessme1:
Go slap and beat up your wife because she will continue denying you sex but give it to reasonable person she is doing it behind with. grin grin

Women are not be with fo!ols like you
u baby factory are so stupid did I ever tell u my wife deny me sex and I Neva beat her again cos she can Neva u think she is like ibo women dat sleep around like a local dog.old woman at 39 yet no hubby
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by saintkel(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2023
hammerT:

NO, ALL FULANI ARE HARAM.

WHETHER THEM CARRY COW OR NOT, ANYWHERE WE GET THEM, RETURN TO 72 VIRGINS.
dis is very wrong.....I am not in support
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by EmekaA125(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2023
nathyx:
One herdsman killed in Anambra state next thing now all the herdsmen will assemble and come to revenge on Benue state. embarassed embarassed
They can't try rubbish in Anambra State or any part of Igboland. They should go to SouthWest and Benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) / How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another / This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.