Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? (20306 Views)

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by EmperorVamo: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Xylon:
Boss drop link abeg

Follow me il do a thread soon

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by AlphaGrace: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2023
EmperorVamo:

Alright boss
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by ucheuzor1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
millionboi2:
you are a fool, suggestin some one learn something you have not practice.forex will frustrate you..... you never see anything,put real money and see.

Lols. I gave a honest suggest and you're already attacking me.

Forex frustrates you does not mean someone who is determine will not make it in that path.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Minajesty18(f): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Greenfaces:

Its about designing circuits on softwares that engineers can develop into devices people use. An example is inverter circuit. If you have the design on pcb, you can sell the raw files or even the pcb plates like the pictures i posted. Then whoever buys it can now solder the components and complete the device to sell. Its a highly lucrative skill on freelancing websites like upwork

Okay Thank you. How can I learn this skill knowledge please
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by millionboi2: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
ucheuzor1:

Lols. I gave a honest suggest and you're already attacking me.

Forex frustrates you does not mean someone who is determine will not make it in that path.
the only path of it is coming back to tell others to pay you for you to teach them apart from it, you are not making anything from forex xpt you are a broker.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Greenfaces: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Minajesty18:

Okay Thank you. How can I learn this skill knowledge please
online. Udemy, YouTube
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by goodon(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Greatdober:
Learn how to trade forex properly.
When I mean properly,I mean properly..
Master the 3 sectors
Analysing
Money management and psychological..
You'll be good in no time, it saved me..
It can save you
Please how do I learn...I have read books on it but I need a mentor
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Greatdober: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
goodon:

Please how do I learn...I have read books on it but I need a mentor
Sometimes you just need someone familiar with the game 0*7*0*3*6*2*9*0*2*5*7
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Chaossima: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
EmperorVamo:

I'm interested Sir
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by EmperorVamo: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Ok so I'm gonna say something at this point .

Someone mentioned "learn programming " and I can see the responses he got ... Forget HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT e.t.c ...forget all that crypto, Forex , digital marketing ....

But il say this yes Tech is your surest way of leaving poverty in the next 3 months .

But not as people say it .. (don't do web development or all that frontend and backend shit)

If I were to give one solid advice as my Indian colleagues are doing il say this :

Don't learn programming

Instead learn a CloudNative tool like KUBERNETES
But first you learn Linux, virtualization, Networking , Containerization , then Kubernetes,

Now listen , you start contributing to OPEN SOURCE via GitHub every fucking day ..

Then pick up Technical Writing on these same things ... Join the tech community, we are not loud , but see people get doings like mad

If you do all these and in 4 months you are making at least $700-$1000 dollars Monthly , by December 2023.

See all those people writing off programming up there , are because they only know Web development , frontend , backend people , and that whole HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT nonsense is crowded and saturated ...

I dare anyone here to show me any KUBERNETES ENGINEEER , or Kubernetes enthusiast for the last 4 months who isn't making at least 500 dollars Monthly

Send me an email

Il drop you a Mentorship Group link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by NewKidInTown(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
EmperorVamo:

Over flogged?
Oh you mean HTML, CSS , JAVASCRIPT and all those we development nonsense you all call programming .

Even though I'm against how Nigerians throw the word programming around which is wrong and hurting the Tech community il say ,
With this mentality you are going to stay so long in the trenches ...

Obviously you can't run simple research online , and find out what's the state of things ...

If you are 23 and you Think TECH as a whole has been over flogged (not programming ) , then you are going to waste lots of time , money , learning those Forex, digital marketing , Ads , blogging and all those things that would never work....

See , take it from me being one who has done everything you can think of when it comes to Making money online

Don't do Programming or all that shit

Get into tech but through CloudNative Engineering ... If you are planning for something that would set you up for life .

If you want something that would work , I dropped a rough roadmap somewhere in this thread to help others too ...

Don't ask for my number cos obviously you have written tech off .. and I'm too busy with the Remote company I work for and other paid Articles I write in same field

You can easily make $700 and above in the next 3 months , with the time , and resources you listed you have ....

But what do I know
Why I dey cast am self ...

Abeg y'all should leave TECH and PROGRAMMING O

go and be doing Forex
Im interested boss
Can you teach me?πŸ™
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by investoped(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2023
If you ready to spend on data that's all it would cost you
Check for Cisco academy for free training from coding programming to networking
Creamcrest:
Learn programming but be ready to solve algorithm problems and data structures,it's the big boys hustle.

You can take like 6 months to one year to learn it stage by stage.You can start from YouTube or get a mentor.Most programmers are well paid and there are lots of remote jobs available.

You can use lots of US remote jobs search platforms or LinkedIn to get jobs,just ensure you build up a professional profile, include some of your work experiences and you're good to go, keep building your portfolio and be ready to start smiling to the bank.

You can also learn it from a reputable computer school like I did.

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Dennis4900: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Hello bro
You can make 100-200$ weekly and more in a month on affiliate marketing

This is the best paying business now

For more enquiries call or whatsapp 0815 565 4069
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Oshin56(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2023
Lucian1:
My gee I would advise you to learn a HIGH-INCOME SKILL, it's the most profitable thing to do currently. I mean with the laptop and phone you are having it would be easier to start. I can introduce you to one if you want.
please sir, I don't know if you can put me through.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by EmperorVamo: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2023
NewKidInTown:

Im interested boss
Can you teach me?πŸ™

Send an email
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by EmperorVamo: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Oshin56:
please sir, I don't know if you can put me through.

Send me a mail
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by youngtee5(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Dennis4900:
Hello bro
You can make 100-200$ weekly and more in a month on affiliate marketing

This is the best paying business now

For more enquiries call or whatsapp 0815 565 4069
Scammer when will u repent? Repent before is too late. Of what benefit is it for a man to acquire rich through scam and loss is life in coming paradise
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Ray02: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
KushLyon:
You can try crypto blogging. I am also a student and crypto blogging have been saving me for over 2 years. I bought my current phone and laptop from my earnings, and also a large part of the money I used for my final year project came from here also, not to mention that I also feed myself using this as well. I make around $60 monthly and that's because I'm not putting much effort into it these days because of school stress but ideally, I normally could average $100 monthly. Hive is a typical example of a crypto blogging platform and although it has a steep learning curve, the benefits are worth it in the long run. You can check my profile here https://ecency.com/@kushyzee

Wo, just copy and past the whole link in your url box, I no know why nairaland isolate my username
Bro, good day. Pls concerning the Hive, I wanted to register on their platform but it kept responding with internal server error. I don't know if you can share me your WhatsApp no. to contact you and permission to ask some questions πŸ™
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Flathead8: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Is there a way I could learn this?
o123456789:
Black Hat Hacking is also known as illegal hacking, in this form you use your hacking skills to hack individuals or organizations through various ways like Business Email Compromise, Cryptocurrency exchange hacking, Carding, ATM jacktpot eg. the recent Ireland case, and the use of exploits loaded in Kali Linux... In summary Black Hat is cyber crime.
While White Hat is being hired or a cybersecurity freelancer who defends against cyber crime.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by o123456789(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Flathead8:
Is there a way I could learn this?
Yes you search online for free materials, but it will take a long time for you to learn on your own... I advice you to get a seasoned mentor... If you need a mentor I available for a small fee of 20,000 Naira!!!
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Flathead8: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
I will prefer a mentor too, but I'm base in Abuja
o123456789:
Yes you search online for free materials, but it will take a long time for you to learn on your own... I advice you to get a seasoned mentor... If you need a mentor I available for a small fee of 20,000 Naira!!!
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by EmperorVamo: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ive responded to everyone sent me an email for the Cloud Native / Kubernetes/ Devops Mentorship.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Jcomtrader: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Pk01:
bro teach me crypto currency trading..I,m ready to pay.. for ur service sir.

send DM for free training, you can also post your whatsapp No
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Pk01(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Jcomtrader:

send DM for free training, you can also post your whatsapp No
0 eight 0
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by BLIVESHEALTH: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Send yours let me chat you
Benincity:

Can we share knowledge on this paid advertising of a thing. If yes pls let me have your contact.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by kosasly(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
EmperorVamo:
Ok so I'm gonna say something at this point .

Someone mentioned "learn programming " and I can see the responses he got ... Forget HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT e.t.c ...forget all that crypto, Forex , digital marketing ....

But il say this yes Tech is your surest way of leaving poverty in the next 3 months .

But not as people say it .. (don't do web development or all that frontend and backend shit)

If I were to give one solid advice as my Indian colleagues are doing il say this :

Don't learn programming

Instead learn a CloudNative tool like KUBERNETES
But first you learn Linux, virtualization, Networking , Containerization , then Kubernetes,

Now listen , you start contributing to OPEN SOURCE via GitHub every fucking day ..

Then pick up Technical Writing on these same things ... Join the tech community, we are not loud , but see people get doings like mad

If you do all these and in 4 months you are making at least $700-$1000 dollars Monthly , by December 2023.

See all those people writing off programming up there , are because they only know Web development , frontend , backend people , and that whole HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT nonsense is crowded and saturated ...

I dare anyone here to show me any KUBERNETES ENGINEEER , or Kubernetes enthusiast for the last 4 months who isn't making at least 500 dollars Monthly

Send me an email

Il drop you a Mentorship Group link

I'm 100% interested. My email is kosasly19@gmail.cm
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by toritech: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Brokeness:
Good day nairalanders. I believe this is a great forum with lots of intelligent folks.. and that is why I have come to seek your counsel. Even though I haven't met anyone here but nairaland is like my online family

I think these are some key facts to note before you dish your advice (s). Here we go;

-I am a 23 years old male.
-I am the only son and eldest in a family of 2 and my dad is late.
-I am in 100 level (sponsored by my mum's relations) doing a 4 years course but sorry to say this, I don't rate school at all.. just there for the certificate (even though the course is highly rated)
-I am a pump attendant on a 25k salary (night work 7PM to 6AM) with one night off in a week.
-I have a nice USA used HP laptop that is laying idle in my room and my strong Tecno camon which can be used to learn some valuable skills.
-Lastly, I have the zeal to learn an online skill that can be very profitable in 3 to 6 months time and would stand the test of time in a long time to come; but I don't know which, how or where to start from. I seriously need to add another source of income (online) as this my current work is exhausting coupled with my schooling. No rest at all.

Pls my elders in the house, I sincerely need your advice at this critical point in my life. I don't want to make a grave mistake of not learning an online skill and be left out in the digital word. I don't want to continue forever in paid employment. It's no fun. I want to help myself and my family. I don't want to explain tire..

Kindly feel free to ask me whatever you may need to know. I will be reading from the comments. Thanks.

It’s good to try out free resources first to see if that particular skill you want to learn is for you, check out this free data analysis bootcamp coming up soon https :// t. me /+W11Um1qubU1mYzg0 (remove the spaces)

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by paskal16: 3:28am On Sep 18, 2023
EmperorVamo:
Ive responded to everyone sent me an email for the Cloud Native / Kubernetes/ Devops Mentorship.
emailed you
I want to be part of this tech project
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Godspeed0: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
toritech:

It’s good to try out free resources first to see if that particular skill you want to learn is for you, check out this free data analysis bootcamp coming up soon
how does this work? and link to register
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by toritech: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
its a free 9-10 weeks boot camp - you can register here https :// t. me/+W11Um1qubU1mYzg0 (remove the spaces)
Godspeed0:
how does this work? and link to register
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by EmperorVamo: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2023
kosasly:

I'm 100% interested. My email is kosasly19@gmail.cm

Replied
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Ramatshaibu(f): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Are you in warri? There's one school in warri that teaches product design, digital marketing, photography and so on, on a 100% free scholarship. The name of the school is DYEN, maybe you can check it out if you're in that area, they are currently admitting new students. Visit https://dyen.org to register, hope you find what you're looking for 😊.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland / What Do You Really Love to Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.