Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? (20387 Views)

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Ramatshaibu(f): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Aarenasbaba:

I love this your advise, sometimes….. it takes time to give advise to people…. How much does it cost to learn programming?

If you're in Warri, you can learn programming for absolutely FREE in DYEN's 4 months physical Training. Visit https://dyen.org to register.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Ramatshaibu(f): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Limassol:

Baba , I'm thinking UX design or python, what do you suggest? Help a bro...

If you're new to design, you can start with UI/UX design (product design) before venturing further into web design/ development.

You can learn product design for absolutely FREE if you are in Warri. There's a school called DYEN that offers 100% scholarship in various skills. Visit https://dyen.org to register.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Josh50: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Good day guys ,I have hard about this NGO DYEN from a friend of mine,he attended there digital marketing course some years ago from his testimony,the program was a success,the instructor, they are friendly and give time to attend to participate with any challenge, when I did my own research,I melt with the man spearheading the whole ideal ,to my suprise he is down to earth and easy to relate with. I got an infor theat they have started admission for the next cohort, I have already registered @dyen.org to reserved my sport. A big thank you DYEN AND THE BRAINS BEHIND THE WHOLE OPERATION.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Lorlahlizzy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
KushLyon:
You can try crypto blogging. I am also a student and crypto blogging have been saving me for over 2 years. I bought my current phone and laptop from my earnings, and also a large part of the money I used for my final year project came from here also, not to mention that I also feed myself using this as well. I make around $60 monthly and that's because I'm not putting much effort into it these days because of school stress but ideally, I normally could average $100 monthly. Hive is a typical example of a crypto blogging platform and although it has a steep learning curve, the benefits are worth it in the long run. You can check my profile here https://ecency.com/@kushyzee

Wo, just copy and past the whole link in your url box, I no know why nairaland isolate my username

Hi KushyLyon
Please I sent you a Dm
I want to ask some questions concerning Hive. Please respond.
Thanks in advance
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by KushLyon(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2023
cool
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by quickhubservice: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Greenfaces:

Yes i thought so too.
Hello please can we connect on WhatsApp... I'm having a bit of some difficulty and really urgently need help with the circuit I'm building.
This is my WhatsApp line... 07046061360
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Greenfaces: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
quickhubservice:

Hello please can we connect on WhatsApp... I'm having a bit of some difficulty and really urgently need help with the circuit I'm building.
This is my WhatsApp line... 07046061360

Okay whats it about. We can discuss here.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by quickhubservice: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Greenfaces:

Okay whats it about. We can discuss here.
I need help identifying what this pin is, the circled one. I'm not sure if the are contact pins. The look quite different from those six contact pins at the top right Corner. Also the VCC that I drew an arrow to indicate, I still have issues finding exactly what PCB it is... I know there are pins beneath it but that cover ontop of it is what I can't figure out.

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by Greenfaces: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2023
quickhubservice:

I need help identifying what this pin is, the circled one. I'm not sure if the are contact pins. The look quite different from those six contact pins at the top right Corner. Also the VCC that I drew an arrow to indicate, I still have issues finding exactly what PCB it is... I know there are pins beneath it but that cover ontop of it is what I can't figure out.
This is a relay module and what
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by quickhubservice: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Greenfaces:
This is a relay module and what
Not the relay module, those two pins at the lower right corner with the + & - sign at each sides. I want to know what type of pins the are ... Cause the look quite different from the male-male contact pins. It's meant to be for DC-in.
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by F1re(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19
KushLyon:

https://hive.blog/faq.html#What_is_Hive_blog

Good evening bro, trust you're doing fine.

I come across this thread last week and tried to open an account on the platform but I wasn't able to do it due to some 'low IP error' till yesterday, so I currently have an account now.

I see some $ figures in front of posts, does that mean those posts earn those amount just by posting the content or they did something else entirely different from posting?

I'm a good writer, is it possible to net 30K naira working on Ecency per month? I want to quit my 30K/Month job to focus on it, I've got a good phone and a power bank that can last me two weeks, I barely breakeven with the job after removing transport fare for a month.

I'm also willing to dedicate around 5 hours daily working on it, is it viable?

Thank you, looking forward to your reply bro
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by KushLyon(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19
F1re:

Good evening bro, trust you're doing fine.

I come across this thread last week and tried to open an account on the platform but I wasn't able to do it due to some 'low IP error' till yesterday, so I currently have an account now.

I see some $ figures in front of posts, does that mean those posts earn those amount just by posting the content or they did something else entirely different from posting?

I'm a good writer, is it possible to net 30K naira working on Ecency per month? I want to quit my 30K/Month job to focus on it, I've got a good phone and a power bank that can last me two weeks, I barely breakeven with the job after removing transport fare for a month.

I'm also willing to dedicate around 5 hours daily working on it, is it viable?

Thank you, looking forward to your reply bro

Some Nigerians there are even making over 100k per month, you're talking about 30k grin. Although most of them have been there for years and are very active, but for a newbie, 30k is very possible and you can go higher as you spend more time on the platform. I won't advice you to quit your job yet, you can do it side by side with your job to see if it's something you can be consistent with, because many people actually give up within weeks of joining. Then again, having it as a side hustle isn't bad either, many people on the platform have offline jobs as well

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by nwetadinobi042(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20
Please sir shield more light on this
Greenfaces:
Pcb design
Re: What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? by F1re(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20
KushLyon:

Some Nigerians there are even making over 100k per month, you're talking about 30k grin. Although most of them have been there for years and are very active, but for a newbie, 30k is very possible and you can go higher as you spend more time on the platform. I won't advice you to quit your job yet, you can do it side by side with your job to see if it's something you can be consistent with, because many people actually give up within weeks of joining. Then again, having it as a side hustle isn't bad either, many people on the platform have offline jobs as well

Thanks bro smiley

I'll give it a go and see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.