Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University (36146 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by discusant: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2023
Fujiyama:
"The University struggles to understand how-given that Tinubu did in fact graduate from the University in 1979 – Tinubu’s grades and other student records from the 1970s and date and signatory information on subsequently issued ceremonial diplomas could possibly have any bearing on a 2023 election challenge in a foreign country."

“But the University is admittedly not familiar with the issues in the Nigerian proceeding or the evidentiary and other legal principles applicable therein. Accordingly, the University defers to Tinubu – who obviously is familiar with these issues and directly involved in that foreign proceeding – to advance procedural and relevancy objections to the application".

^^^

So...let's get this straight.

CSU admits it isn't familiar with the legal issues surrounding the case of its former student and his election to high office in Nigeria. A smart institution would have left it at that...while pledging to comply with all lawful orders from the US judicial system in relation to this matter. But instead, CSU then shot itself in the foot by claiming it couldn't understand how the records (from the 1970s) of its former student had any relevance to federal elections in 2023 in a foreign lan[/b]d. undecided

[b]This statement by CSU is disingenuous.
This university was alive and well when controversy erupted in the US in 2011, over the place of birth of a former US president. By CSU logic, the local authorities in Hawaii could also have said then that they couldn't understand how B. H. Obama's birth records from the 1960s had any bearing on US federal elections in the 2000s.

CSU is part of the problem.

In bold. A university stating that it did not understand how the records of its former student would affect the result of an election in a foreign country, is in mischief making. CSU introduced Tinubu as president of Nigeria.
The matter in the election in Nigeria is that the president is alleged to have associated with CSU fraudulently.
It's legally binding on CSU to clear itself from Tinubu's fraudulent association with CSU. To clear its name of fraudulent association, CSU must investigate Tinubu's records and produce the records for public scrutiny. If CSU refuses, it implies the university is an accomplice to fraud. CSU must release all of Tinubu's records for scrutiny by the judiciary in Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Agboogashi: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://sunnewsonline.com/dont-release-my-documents-to-atiku-tinubu-tells-chicago-varsity/?amp
If your Tinubu is not a monumental fraudster why is he objecting to the release of details of his attainment academically. It's the problem of you people that go about with oluwole credentials.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by aswani(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Ok post your certificate and transcript here for Nairaland to see. Do that right now!

This is the absolutely perfect riposte to all these stiff necked Obidients wittering on about Tinubu releasing his certificate. Let them take screenshots of all their certificates from WAEC upwards and post them here.

I myself have nothing to hide but I will never agree to the university I went to releasing my transcript information, apart from confirmation that I attended, to an individual.

An individual o, imagine that. Not a corporate entity seeking to employ me or an educational institution I wish to attend to further my studies. An ordinary jobless citizen, what a bloody cheek.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

I just shame for Atiku and Obi.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

Seriously.....the obvious reason why many even foreigners believe that YORUBAS are slaves to HAUSA/ FULANIS is quite seen in your comment....

Atiku is demanding for Tinubu's forged certificate. .....

A Fulani / HAUSA man is demanding for a YORUBA man's deceitful character ....

Instead of you to attack the HAUSA/ FULANIS ...
You kept a blind eye, made a U-turn to start attacking IGBOs and Peter Obi....

A country with a cunny YORUBA man in it ........CAN NEVER PROGRESS!!!!!!!.....is not an insult but a FACT!!!!!
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2023
aswani:

This is the absolutely perfect riposte to all these stiff necked Obidients wittering on about Tinubu releasing his certificate. Let them take screenshots of all their certificates from WAEC upwards and post them here.

I myself have nothing to hide but I will never agree to the university I went to releasing my transcript information, apart from confirmation that I attended, to an individual.

An individual o, imagine that. Not a corporate entity seeking to employ me or an educational institutions I wish to attend to further my studies. An ordinary jobless citizen, what a bloody cheek.

Stop spitting saliva all over Nairaland space.....

If your hands are clean in what you are doing....you won't have issues to allow anyone check whatever he or she wants to check concerning your school result details....

A school is a public space, your results as well are for the interest of the public as both witnesses and for your own individual portfolio.....

If you want me to show you my own results or names , let it be in issues that concerns the growth and development of Nigeria pls...

This was how you lots supported Buhari, that his Electric bill certificate is better , but today you call him a failure because your brother is now the President ......so pathetic.....
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by oshorstan(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

You're not just a liar, but a cheap one..If Obi did not release his result to Inec, how was he cleared to run? You're really a bad liar
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by aswani(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Stop spitting saliva all over Nairaland space.....

If your hands are clean in what you are doing....you won't have issues to allow anyone check whatever he or she wants to check concerning your school result details....

A school is a public space, your results as well are for the interest of the public as both witnesses and for your own individual portfolio.....

If you want me to show you my own results or names , let it be in issues that concerns the growth and development of Nigeria pls...

This was how you lots supported Buhari, that his Electric bill certificate is better , but today you call him a failure because your brother is now the President ......so pathetic.....

First things first, I did not support Buhari. Secondly, President Tinubu is not my brother, I didn't even vote for him.

A school might physically be a public place but my results are not for the interests of the public, they are for me and people that need to use it to judge my educational competency in order to employ me or determine if I am fit to study further at their educational institution.

I am not sure if you ever went to a higher institution but why do you think your matric number is used when results are being displayed instead of your name.

My hands are very clean, whether or not you believe it, but my educational records are not for any Tom, Dick and Harry to assess. Maybe I will make an exception for my mum who fully funded my journey but that's it.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Exceed15: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

U should cover your face in Shame. I can only buy your submission if the scammer you voted as president has improved the condition of the Nigerian people. Small scale businesses folding up, multinational companies exiting the country, hardship is driving people to suicide, children are dropping out of schools, people are loosing jobs because they can't afford t.fare etc Kai it will never be with all APC supporters
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Have you eaten today?

Guy, are you a dropout? Post the certificate now... I thought u had a 2:1? Did you lie about your credentials? Post it!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Coolgent(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

If you don't want any institution to release your academic certificates to either DSS or any interesting party don't join politics!
Cos our laws allowed it!
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Guy, are you a dropout? Post the certificate now... I thought u had a 2:1? Did you lie about your credentials? Post it!!!

Subpoena my school just like Atiku did to druggie. I won't object like your druggie
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Subpoena my school just like Atiku did to druggie. I won't object like your druggie

But you already made a public declaration, I am thus holding you by your words. . .

Una go just open mouth waa, begin to talk wetin una no fit do.

The university already issued a statement that the President is an alumnus and a graduate of the university, still your people want access to his academic transcripts and records, for what?

So Chicago State University is also telling lies? Una no get work!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by kemika8989(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Menaha(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

So Chicago State University is also telling lies?!
It's very possible. Nobody is disputing the fact that BAT graduated from CSU but the certificate issued is the problem.
There are so many discrepancies found in the BAT certificate they issued.
The one BAT submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU gave to a US lawyer on subpoena..... different dates, different registrars, different gender, different logo, different design etc.

How can CSU issue about three different certificates for one person? Is there something they are not telling us?
We need a clear understanding or view on BAT certificate, hence the reason Atiku is doing all this.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

But you already made a public declaration, I am thus holding you by your words. . .

Una go just open mouth waa, begin to talk wetin una no fit do.

The university already issued a statement that the President is an alumnus and a graduate of the university, still your people want access to his academic transcripts and records, for what?

So Chicago State University is also telling lies? Una no get work!

Request for my academic records from my school, I won't object. I have nothing to hide.

The school saying that Bola Tinubu attended the school is not enough. Release his records we need to trash out the inconsistencies.

What are they hiding?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2023
This Peter Obi's own as seen online

Use the certificate number to go to UNN and verify his details. Very easy

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Request for my academic records from my school, I won't object. I have nothing to hide.

The school saying that Bola Tinubu attended the school is not enough. Release his records we need to trash out the inconsistencies.

What are they hiding?

Join them and file a class suit if you're not satisfied... The one you promised to show here, you didn't... No dey cap bro, you no go school.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Join them and file a class suit if you're not satisfied... The one you promised to show here, you didn't... No dey cap bro, you no go school.

Do I expect anything less from an Agbado-filled brain?

Tinubu will be disgraced. Fem

That thing he's hiding, will be unearthed. He's already in the spotlight
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Menaha:

It's very possible. Nobody is disputing the fact that BAT graduated from CSU but the certificate issued is the problem.
There are so many discrepancies found in the BAT certificate they issued.
The one BAT submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU gave to a US lawyer on subpoena..... different dates, different registrars, different gender, different logo, different design etc.

How can CSU issue about three different certificates for one person? Is there something they are not telling us?
We need a clear understanding or view on BAT certificate, hence the reason Atiku is doing all this.

The issue here is a matter of privacy, nothing else. You cannot ask a university to make someone's academic records public without the person's consent. I don't know why you guys find this so hard to understand, yet you claim to be graduates! If you say TINUBU DOESN'T WANT TO RELEASE HIS OWN ACADEMIC RECORDS, THAT'S FINE... BUT DON'T EVER SAY HE DIDN'T GRADUATE FROM CHICAGO STATE UNI. THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THIS ALREADY!!!

No university releases academic records to the public just like that, it's not done. Your academic records are only released to you personally or when you apply for them to be sent to another academic institution in form of transcripts.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Even Nigerian universities will NEVER claim that someone graduated from there when he/she didn't, despite the level of corruption in Nigeria.

The issue here is a matter of privacy, nothing else. You cannot ask a university to make someone's academic records public without the person's consent. I don't know why you guys find this so hard to understand, yet you claim to be graduates!

No university releases academic records to the public just like that, it's not done. Your academic records are only released when you apply for them to be sent to another academic institution in form of transcripts.

Now you're plain ignorant.

Schools can be subpoenaed to release academic records of a certain candidate.

That's how the Enahoro lawyer got hold of the documents of druggie that he forged.

Stop showing your intellectual shallowness
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Chizaam2008: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2023
discusant:

In bold. A university stating that it did not understand how the records of its former student would affect the result of an election in a foreign country, is in mischief making. CSU introduced Tinubu as president of Nigeria.
The matter in the election in Nigeria is that the president is alleged to have associated with CSU fraudulently.

It's legally binding on CSU to clear itself from Tinubu's fraudulent association with CSU. To clear its name of fraudulent association, CSU must investigate Tinubu's records and produce the records for public scrutiny. If CSU refuses, it implies the university is an accomplice to fraud. CSU must release all of Tinubu's records for scrutiny by the judiciary in Nigeria.

GBAM!

CSU should stay in their lane and face the legal matter on their hands and stop acting like INEC-an APC extension.

Typical BLACK school with no national or international ranking!

It will not be shocking to know how much money TIEFNUBU has lavished on the corrupt officials over the years to keep it afloat.

The school was almost shut down in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Now you're plain ignorant.

Schools can be subpoenaed to release academic records of a certain candidate.

That's how the Enahoro lawyer got hold of the documents of druggie that he forged.

Stop showing your intellectual shallowness

"Yen yen yen subpoeanaed to release academic records" when you're tired of bickering online, go and join them and file a class suit as a Nigerian citizen, stop ranting online.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Hellonearth: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2023
What will make someone hide his certificate. It's either you failed wotowoto or it's a fake certificate.
If you like go heaven and come back,we must know if it's he or she thta attended the school
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Do I expect anything less from an Agbado-filled brain?

Tinubu will be disgraced. Fem

That thing he's hiding, will be unearthed. He's already in the spotlight

Na there una dey always make mistake. I didn't even vote for Tinubu, neither did I vote for Obi. But most of you love to engage in silly war of words over matters that have little substance.

Earlier, you lot claimed he didn't graduate from the aforementioned university (CSU), he released his certificate for y'all to see. Thereafter, the school was persuaded to release a statement. Now you guys took it the extra mile to start demanding for his academic records/transcripts to be made public.

Kindly tell me, if you're not a complete ignoramus, has any Nigerian president in history released his academic records to the public? I am not talking about certificate here, but academic records! Tell PETER OBI to post his own records as well... You're not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

"Yen yen yen subpoeanaed to release academic records" when you're tired of bickering online, go and join them and file a class suit as a Nigerian citizen, stop ranting online.

Go and stop the American court from entertaining the case and delivering judgement.

U think say na Naija.

Your tears are just starting. The druggie shall be unmasked and shown to the world 🌎.

I will be there no matter what
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by JetApartment: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

Sane human beings knows the case is between Atiku and Tinubu but demented people who constantly have nightmares of seeing Obi in their dreams still mention his name in a case that doesn't concern him, i mean people like you.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Chizaam2008: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hellonearth:
What will make someone hide his certificate. It's either you failed wotowoto or it's a fake certificate.
If you like go heaven and come back,we must know if it's he or she thta attended the school

He never had one!
The school was only paid to state “he graduated from CSU” by impersonation.

The reason they kept issuing affidavit and letters without producing the certificate to throw Nigerians off.

He never wrote ANY assignments or attended ANY class. What time did he have to go to school running around with his “adoptive, DRUGGY sugar-mommy” all over Chi-Town? undecided

The fraudulent ring never envisaged that Nigerians will ever drag CSU to the US courts.

Since The FBI and CIA has the sealed records of TIEFNUBU, no telling high up the cover up will go.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Chizaam2008: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
Everything about this man Thief is questionable. They claimed he is first class graduate of accounting and yet doesn't know statistics is very important in measuring wants. A clear conscience fears no guilt. Just like PO he said go and verify but same can't be said of this man Thief. Is there anything left for him to steal and covet to himself after stealing the people's mandate?? 🤔🤔
If Ebola Tinubu Thiéfnubu have his way, he will covet planet earth to himself. Him and covetousness are inseparable.
cry

Please, permit me to quote your signature.
I love it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Na there una dey always make mistake. I didn't even vote for Tinubu, neither did I vote for Obi. But most of you love to engage in silly war of words over matters that have little substance.

Earlier, you lot claimed he didn't graduate from the aforementioned university (CSU), he released his certificate for y'all to see. Thereafter, the school was persuaded to release a statement. Now you guys took it the extra mile to start demanding for his academic records/transcripts to be made public.

Kindly tell me, if you're not a complete ignoramus, has any Nigerian president in history released his academic records to the public? I am not talking about certificate here, but academic records! Tell PETER OBI to post his own records as well... You're not making sense.

PO has already made his Certificate public and some of us has probed further and found no inconsistencies

Your druggie submitted documents to INEC that is at variance with what CSU released to Barr Enahoro
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by JetApartment: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

accordadoga25:
Hehehe.

CSU already said Tinubu graduated from their school.

What evidences are Atiku and pänd0ra still looking for?

Atiku is gradually going into depression like the 3rd class dullard.

This couple should go and rest. It's not by force to rule Nigeria

CSU should not release any result to anybody.

Anybody not satisfied with that should go and hug transformer.

Throwback:

See mugus, what is Tinubu hiding? Oh sorry he already admitted there's error on the Certificate, an error he did not see when presenting the oluwole certificate to INEC, Tinubu can only decieve his supporters because they have empty skulls not sane Nigerians.

Another mugu said Obi did not present his own, Chai see mumulity, Peter Obi is an open book, his classmates are still alive and well known, he presented his Certificate to INEC and is openly verifiable online through UNN portal unlike Tinubu that doesn't want the world to see his fraud.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

PO has already made his Certificate public and some of us has probed further and found no inconsistencies

Your druggie submitted documents to INEC that is at variance with what CSU released to Barr Enahoro

Can you see that you lack reading comprehension? You don't even know the difference between certificate and academic records. Didn't Bola Tinubu make his certificate public as well?

I can see I've been responding to a stark illiterate who couldn't even do what he promised to do. You ain't worth my time, bye.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Chizaam2008: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Even the one Barrister Enahoro has FROM THE SCHOOL, the school now says is not the right one.
The school is a very shady school. No wonder TIEFNUBU is associated with them.

How can a school submit A FAKE RESULT to a Chicago Court? shocked

What kind of school is this? undecided

So, where is the real certificate?

2 FAKE CERTIFICATES from one school and one individual.

Very FISHY!

To make matters worse, TIEFNUBU has now accepted the Enahoro’s copy, that the school has come out to say it is the wrong one!

The OPONU does not even know what his certificate looks like, because he never earned one.

Simple!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.