Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University (36149 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by maak400: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bulaba the certificate forger

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by donproject2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Vbbbvv
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
But if the records do not belong to Tinubu as claimed then Tinubu can not mandate the university to block the request.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by RealEmilokan: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

I just shame for Atiku and Obi.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

You must really be miserable to always mention Obi all the time for no reason at all.

What's Obi's business with the article or subject topic?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Drug criminal. Thief.

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Instead of saying this...oga tinubu, why not say release my documents to the Nigerian public to see and verify my true identity.....
Then all this wahala n abracadabra go end...for once price you have nothing to hide!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by FreeStuffsNG: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Even by American standards, the cost of this useless litigation is huge! The National Assembly must look into this kind of wastage by someone like Alhaji Atiku who is still receiving pensions from tax payers. He can not be collecting tax payers money as pension only to ship it overseas for useless litigation and continue to collect the pension. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ashez: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

You go weep tire
Tinubu to be disgraced internationally na surest bet.

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by OkCornel(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by kemiomobomi: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
error bawo
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Onyema190: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Imagine a whole so-called president making this kind of statement. What is he afraid of?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Risingblue008(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Just hear urself
I believe u r a bunch of illi-ate,
How can an illetrate lead learned colleagues?
How?
See,money no work for that one

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ashez: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
ideynl1:

Atiku asked for certificate, but you Dey call Obi.

You Yorubas ehhh.
My brother, the thing no tire you?

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Princacharles: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Estate lands available for sale at Off General Paint Road, Shortly After Abraham Adesanya Traffic Light, before Lagos Business School, Ajah.
*Price: 110,000 /sqm* (inclusive of all infrastructure fees)
600sqm:66Million
300sqm:33Million
Available Plots Sizes:
270sqm, 280sqm, 300sqm,
350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm
Initial Deposit : N5 million
Max Payment Spread: 6 Months
The Estate is a fully developed serviced estate with good facilities and infrastructure on ground such as:-
- Well Interlocked roads
- Street lights
- Electricity, with dedicated transformers & central generator
- Private estate security, with
- CCTV surveillance
- Recreation Park & Children Playground
- Well landscaped environment with trees & flowers
- Safe and serene neighborhood
NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Ambiance 1
- Lagos Business School
- Lekki Gardens Phase 4
- Kwawel Mall
- Bowie Int'l School
Title:C of O
For more info WhatsApp
080 32 65 91 95
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Risingblue008(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.
To be a president,
U must have a certificate,
A CERTIFICATE,

tinibu no get any,I mean,non

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Phantom233: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
ideynl1:

Atiku asked for certificate, but you Dey call Obi.

You Yorubas ehhh.
its obvious that most of them that criticize Obi are lunatics.

15 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Betanaija42moro: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Trash
Nothing make sense here

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
The school has already confirmed that the president graduated from CSU, at least they know his identity, being the president of the country, so I don't really see any reason to hide anything at this point... But you can't be asking for access to someone's personal records just to satisfy yourself.

Anyone who thinks it's okay should also publish all his credentials and academic registration details for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ashez: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

On Tuesday morning which is their Monday, it's business. You will see them in Eke market selling okporoko instead of going to school.

They think city boy is like that dullard who has no certificate.
But eventually he is a dullard who has no certificate, how ironic

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by deanofusa: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Atiku is no longer fighting for Nigeria's Interest but himself.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

See them justifying criminality. I am not surprised though. Ebola Tinubu supporters have criminal mindset just like their drug kingpin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ashez: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wetin concern Igbo with Atiku asking for Tinubu results from CSU

You dey fear to confront Hausa Fulani man
The level of bitterness no be here my brother,
Fear of the Igbos dey give Dem hbp on a regular

14 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Phantom233: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

Everything about the international druggie is fraudulent, Even the secondary schools he claimed to attained doesn't exist, his age is fake, not to talk of the so called chicago fake results he used to deceive agbadorians. But God go shame am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ashez: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
ahaz:

Yoruba cowards what has FULANI given to you people that you are soo scared to mention there names? The last we checked,it was Atiku that filled the suit and not Obi..so wetin concern Obi for this matter?
Hausa beat you black and blue in Lagos you cry to Igbos.
Hausa deny you access to Mike 12 market,you blame Igbos.
FULANI murdered your Obas in cold blood,you blame Igbos.
FULANI chased an entire Yoruba local government and dashed them to Benin republic, yes, blame Igbos..hopeless cowards!
The Igbos na there worst nightmare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Bisola100: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
I'm tired of same story

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
What can a drugman have in his result? If not f9

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by jerrryfemi88: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

if you don't mention obi will you die?read the article properly was there any obi,s name mentioned? Ode ,mumu, monkey.

13 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Wizardslayer: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
What's he so much afraid of

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jagaban get f9 as a onye ogwuike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by maxist2020(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

You are just a foolish old man, just read what you typed up there and tell yourself the truth of who you really are.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.