Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University (36155 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Trustyourself: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

I just shame for Atiku and Obi.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

What an incoherent statement...
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by emmi14: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

Peter Obi's acedemic history is not hidden. His origin, families are traceable. Bola Tinubu's nature is highly controversial. Emancipate yourself from tribalism and ethnicity. Face realities before you. I believe Tinubu assembled sound lawyers let them litigate Obi. What are they waiting for?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Brush1: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

You are such a lier. Obi submitted all of his credentials.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Ask for mine and I will gladly give you.

I'm proud to say that I graduated from the University with 2.1

If in doubt, I can gladly present my records and ask my school to make it available to whoever that wants to probe.

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

Over to our 'first class graduate of accounting '. Allow access to your academic records. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE?

Still waiting for you to post your transcripts and results here. Please include WAEC and Primary School Leaving Certificate... unless you're a pathological liar and a hypocrite.

Post it here for the world to see if you're sure you went to school.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by martinz1: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2023
lol
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

a

you are a basterd, why calling igbo, is atikou an igbo man, why not face atiku and his people for once?, this is between atiku and tunubu
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by darelar(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

Ha see finishing o. You too get bad mouth for finishing.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Knetpro(m): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2023
I'm wondering.

Just wondering where all this is leading us to...
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by samguru(m): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2023
If I were Tinubu,
I will order CSU to release my certificate not only to Atiku but to all the media houses in Nigeria.

If not for anything to shame & defeat Atiku before PEPT releases their judgement
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by nedekid: 1:32am On Aug 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If it's found that the certificate BAT submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU will issue out then it's over. It doesn't matter wether he graduated from CSU or not.
If it is found that the documents, certificates, results or info used to gain admissiom into csu was fraudulent, then his graduation was based on deceit and hence his certificate could be withdrawn. Ie null and void.
It could also be a indictment on the admission process and reputation of the university.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by sekundosekundo: 2:04am On Aug 26, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

On Tuesday morning which is their Monday, it's business. You will see them in Eke market selling okporoko instead of going to school.

They think city boy is like that dullard who has no certificate.

You're a big fool.

Since education became expensive the Yorubas no longer measure up. Even in WAEC results Igbos are ahead of them.

Go and check the statistics.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by EDOLUWA: 2:58am On Aug 26, 2023
CSU have not made any categorical statement that any error was made but Tinubu is saying the School made error on his School Certificate.

Honestly unless you are a terrible fool you must know that Pres.Tinubu is hiding something
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Aguogba(m): 4:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

This topic is Atiku vs Ebola Tinubu. How did Obi come into it?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Aguogba(m): 4:50am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

How did you bring Obi into a case between Atiku and Ebola Thief-Nubu?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by sonssyo: 4:56am On Aug 26, 2023
ideynl1:

Atiku asked for certificate, but you Dey call Obi.

You Yorubas ehhh.
Don't mind ndi aguuu anwa, looking for means to run Ibos down, onye ka mmadu ka chi ya
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:07am On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Can you hear yourself, the certificate don't even have any relevant to tribunal, Atiku already filed his petition and Obi, so they can't include this one again..make una follow the law abegi

You don't know, ignorance they said is not an escuse.

For your notice everything happening now is for the sole purpose of arming themselves for the supreme court battle.

Ague that these documents can't be tendered at the supreme court, I want to know the degree of your ignorance.

Always fact check if you don't why people are doing what they are doing before commenting.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Robinmido(m): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2023
Guy are you ok? Is it LP that is requesting for tinubus' school records or abi na PDP? How did igbos became involved in that thing?
Throwback:

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by isaiahethan: 5:50am On Aug 26, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

On Tuesday morning which is their Monday, it's business. You will see them in Eke market selling okporoko instead of going to school.

When they realise they can't manage to live a life of luxury doing okporoko business they port to 'elubo' business - if you don't gerrit, forget about it

Your foolishness will lead you to untimely...... you know the rest.

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Alphanancy: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

Mugu. Where was Igbo nor Obi mentioned in the subject post? But because of your mortal fear of your slave masters the Hausa Fulani, your lowly despicable self had to drag Obi and Igbo along so that your bigot infested ejaculations can provide you the much needed high. Ekpa
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Alphanancy: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

When they realise they can't manage to live a life of luxury doing okporoko business they port to 'elubo' business - if you don't gerrit, forget about it

Unfortunately for your miserable self the Okporoko seller is still the landlord to both the student and his lecturer even in their Elubor land. I hope you gerrit, cos that's your pain.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by pquaver(m): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Is Buhari and Tinubu 1

Same fan base... Same as Atiku and obi
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by AlwaysPositive: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

Omoooooh.

Atiku a northerner goes to court, someone wakes up and blames it on the Igbos.. cheesy grin grin

Sincerely, the Igbos are definitely on another level in this country.... Check all relevant threads, and confirm what I just said.

As usual, I expect you to leave the message and throw insults... cool cool
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by AlwaysPositive: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

But Igbos still come to your state, buy your lands and properties, take your gfs from you ( and watch you tear into shreds). Same people that didn't go to school. You should be ashamed by now .. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Which shame? so in your AGBADO stuffed brain you realy believe Chicago state university graduated BOLA AHMED TINUBU. When all evidence points to BOLA ABIBAT TINIBU (F). Her social security number and admission documents will expose who she realy is. Why did the clerk print fake certificate and present to the Nigerian Lawyer who supeonoed the school for the certificate last year, a whole CSU printing an entirely different certificate and calling it 'likely' human error. Let the request be granted first you will be the one to HUG TRANSFORMER. Your DRUG LORDS lawyer is praying the court to limit the discovery to only the certificate and not academic records if they must grant the request shocked what does that tell you. You lots are just irredeemably retard**d.

You are the one that’s retarded if you couldn’t spot the sarcasm contained in my response which was aptly captured in the last sentence where I asked if the agbadorian is scared of something should the court decide to release the report. I’ve made this same type of response to agbadorians severally on nl and they usually shut up showing that deep down they are scared and know that the certificates are fake which goes further to prove that tribalism is their sir priority and not whether Tinubu is indeed a drug lord. Read with your head open next time ok.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

Obi released it and it was on the internet, he listed all the schools he went to, you know all about Peter Obi, it’s nothing to hide, no Dey drag Obi for Tinubu and atiku matter, let him breath abeg. E don do Una.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by ogmask: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2023
ahaz:

Yoruba cowards what has FULANI given to you people that you are soo scared to mention there names? The last we checked,it was Atiku that filled the suit and not Obi..so wetin concern Obi for this matter?
Hausa beat you black and blue in Lagos you cry to Igbos.
Hausa deny you access to Mike 12 market,you blame Igbos.
FULANI murdered your Obas in cold blood,you blame Igbos.
FULANI chased an entire Yoruba local government and dashed them to Benin republic, yes, blame Igbos..hopeless cowards!

You forgot to mention Ilorin...
Fulani don turn dem to slaves in their land for Ilorin. The cowards can't say pim.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Dinieoj(f): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2023
It's now crystal clear that the Yorubas are afraid of blaming Hausa/Fulani, but enjoys blaming the Igbos, you're all coward. Atiku requested for your son's Chicago result, you came online to blame Obi and the Igbos. Oloriburuku ni gbogbo idi ile yin. Olofo jatijati.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by hardbody: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos [/b]want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

[b]What has Igbos got and even Obi got to do with this application. Was Obi or Ohaneze joined in this suit filed by Atiku? What is it with this obsession and inferiority?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Qoko: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

You’re playing with your family’s future and your future is on the line too.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Still waiting for you to post your transcripts and results here. Please include WAEC and Primary School Leaving Certificate... unless you're a pathological liar and a hypocrite.

Post it here for the world to see if you're sure you went to school.

Have you eaten today?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by HRMK: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2023
WASTED EFFORTS!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose / Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.