Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University (36145 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Throwback: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
JetApartment:

See mugus, what is Tinubu hiding? Oh sorry he already admitted there's error on the Certificate, an error he did not see when presenting the oluwole certificate to INEC, Tinubu can only decieve his supporters because they have empty skulls not sane Nigerians.

Another mugu said Obi did not present his own, Chai see mumulity, Peter Obi is an open book, his classmates are still alive and well known, he presented his Certificate to INEC and is openly verifiable online through UNN portal unlike Tinubu that doesn't want the world to see his fraud.

Obi did not present any university degree certificate to INEC.

His aide presented it to the public not to INEC where he would have had to present also his NYSC certificate.

Tinubu fully presented all to INEC, so what are you Obidients and Atikulators fuming about and disgracing yourselves about in Chicago?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Samakus(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Can you see that you lack reading comprehension? You don't even know the difference between certificate and academic records. Didn't Bola Tinubu make his certificate public as well?

I can see I've been responding to a stark illiterate who couldn't even do what he promised to do. You ain't worth my time, bye.

Ignoramus!

Tinubu made his Certificate public and we scrutinised and found inconsistencies with the one that Enahoro got from CSU.

Now we want to see his academic records. Why is he running
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Menaha(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

The issue here is a matter of privacy, nothing else. You cannot ask a university to make someone's academic records public without the person's consent. I don't know why you guys find this so hard to understand, yet you claim to be graduates! If you say TINUBU DOESN'T WANT TO RELEASE HIS OWN ACADEMIC RECORDS, THAT'S FINE... BUT DON'T EVER SAY HE DIDN'T GRADUATE FROM CHICAGO STATE UNI. THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THIS ALREADY!!!

No university releases academic records to the public just like that, it's not done. Your academic records are only released to you personally or when you apply for them to be sent to another academic institution in form of transcripts.

Just listen to yourself.
When your school is subpoenaed to release your academic records, they will do so whether you approve of it or not.
Why do you think CSU released BAT's certificate to the US lawyer on subpoena?
They should have sought BATs consent first na
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Menaha:

Just listen to yourself.
When your school is subpoenaed to release your academic records, they will do so whether you approve of it or not.
Why do you think CSU released BAT's certificate to the US lawyer on subpoena?
They should have sought BATs consent first na

Join them and file a class suit. If the university doesn't comply, sue them again... Don't tell me here, talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Please, permit me to quote your signature.
I love it. cheesy
It's what it is. Unfortunately many useful idiots look the other way because he's their tribesman. That's one major reason this country is not making progress. Politicians use tribalism and nepotism to divide us.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Chizaam2008: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

It's what it is. Unfortunately many useful idiots look the other way because he's their tribesman. That's one major reason this country is not making progress. Politicians use tribalism and nepotism to divide us.

True word.
Divide and conquer colonial mentality.
The reason Africa will always be backward.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by JetApartment: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:

Obi did not present any university degree certificate to INEC.

His aide presented it to the public not to INEC where he would have had to present also his NYSC certificate.

Tinubu fully presented all to INEC, so what are you Obidients and Atikulators fuming about and disgracing yourselves about in Chicago?

Just listen to yourself, how can Peter Obi who listed his educational qualifications to INEC and listed attending UNN not present his Certificate to INEC and INEC wouldn't raise an alarm but clear him...how you people reason most times makes alot of sane nairanlanders question to sanity and mental health.

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by aswani(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chizaam2008:

He never had one!
The school was only paid to state “he graduated from CSU” by impersonation.

The reason they kept issuing affidavit and letters without producing the certificate to throw Nigerians off.

He never wrote ANY assignments or attended ANY class. What time did he have to go to school running around with his “adoptive, DRUGGY sugar-mommy” all over Chi-Town? undecided

The fraudulent ring never envisaged that Nigerians will ever drag CSU to the US courts.

Since The FBI and CIA has the sealed records of TIEFNUBU, no telling high up the cover up will go.

Why not give your proof to Peter Obi's lawyers so he can reclaim his "stolen mandate" seeing as you have proof of all this stuff you have written here.

Oh maybe this is conjecture based on what you pulled out of thin air.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by asanausana91: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
azikiweironsi:
Irrelevances. Over sabi. If I were PBAT, I will sue the university for tendering my academic transcript. Let Atiku or Obi present their own we want to check something.
Sore losers. Imagine, all the way to USA for transcript when he's not seeking admission in your University in Yola.
who will admit him there? Drug cartel are not well come.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
aswani:

First things first, I did not support Buhari. Secondly, President Tinubu is not my brother, I didn't even vote for him.

A school might physically be a public place but my results are not for the interests of the public, they are for me and people that need to use it to judge my educational competency in order to employ me or determine if I am fit to study further at their educational institution.

I am not sure if you ever went to a higher institution but why do you think your matric number is used when results are being displayed instead of your name.

My hands are very clean, whether or not you believe it, but my educational records are not for any Tom, Dick and Harry to assess. Maybe I will make an exception for my mum who fully funded my journey but that's it.

Am happy you sad you didn't support Buhari neither did you support TINUBU.....so we are on a neutral grounds now.

Here is a case that determines the destiny of Nigeria as we have witnessed a situation where we all succumbed to the fact that it doesn't matter scenerio only to fall into the hands of a failure...2015-2022 was never funny to Nigerians....

Yea I didn't go to any higher institution but am with my Master's degree going for Doctorate degree now, and since you prefer us not to have a prove of it , and continue where criminals come to rule us than lead us, then let it die a natural death...

Your results might not be relevant now , but in a situation where it is needed before you answer The Excellency....Mr President ....in a sane country, then it is very necessary that you provide it.....

How can a clerk in an University like Chigaco State University do a mistake in printing out the result of the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA and we are to clap and laugh it off??

Is alright....but don't disappoint Mum abeg...
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by asanausana91: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
bigadler:

Still waiting for you to post your transcripts and results here. Please include WAEC and Primary School Leaving Certificate... unless you're a pathological liar and a hypocrite.

Post it here for the world to see if you're sure you went to school.
you are not his employer.
But for Tinubu we employed him and we have the right to demand for his certificate anytime we want.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by aswani(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yea I didn't go to any higher institution but am with my Master's degree going for Doctorate degree now, and since you prefer us not to have a prove of it , and continue where criminals come to rule us than lead us, then let it die a natural death...

Is alright....but don't disappoint Mum abeg...

Good luck on your doctorate journey, we might not align politically but I wish you the best in that regard.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by asanausana91: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have never seen where an employee will say they should release his certificate to his employer.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Careerblogger: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

Read the headline again
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University
For the sake of Your mental
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
aswani:

Good luck on your doctorate journey, we might not align politically but I wish you the best in that regard.

Best regards Bro....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.