Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days (99364 Views)

The Atlantica (apartment That Will Pay You Rental Income In Ibeju-lekki) / Own An Apartment That Make You Money For Life In Isolo Lagos (very Affordable) / Am In Need Of A Room Apartment That I Will Be Paying Monthly In Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by bayumyguy: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
This sharp tv my own still dey ado ekiti since 2002 I left it in that my house then till today I didn’t even bother to go it
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by frankson1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Most especially the one with video or cd player and color TV.

These were the instruments Boda Luku used to impregnate 4 sisters in a family

Amotolongbo, something tells me that Boda Luku touched you grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Just ready your condoms when she say she is coming to watch film.

Especially when she is not aware she will be the film. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by DonaldGenes(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:
That rechargeable radio cassette lamp is the bomb

Indomie generation, stay far away!
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Princacharles: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Estate lands available for sale at Off General Paint Road, Shortly After Abraham Adesanya Traffic Light, before Lagos Business School, Ajah.
*Price: 110,000 /sqm* (inclusive of all infrastructure fees)
600sqm:66Million
300sqm:33Million
Available Plots Sizes:
270sqm, 280sqm, 300sqm,
350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm
Initial Deposit : N5 million
Max Payment Spread: 6 Months
The Estate is a fully developed serviced estate with good facilities and infrastructure on ground such as:-
- Well Interlocked roads
- Street lights
- Electricity, with dedicated transformers & central generator
- Private estate security, with
- CCTV surveillance
- Recreation Park & Children Playground
- Well landscaped environment with trees & flowers
- Safe and serene neighborhood
NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Ambiance 1
- Lagos Business School
- Lekki Gardens Phase 4
- Kwawel Mall
- Bowie Int'l School
Title:C of O
For more info WhatsApp
080 32 65 91 95
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by izonborn098(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Okay'' for you.,
kolarov93:

Love has never been loved for once. Don't fool yourself
even today there is still love.....
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Bisola100: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Very true

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by ufuosman(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Those days
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Attasco: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good old fays
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by kennymotors(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
Life no
balance
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
Life no
balance

This was actually a big boy's apartment in the early and late 90s.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by pquaver(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Lol. Blue film go dey among those tapes.

The Lion's den of those days.

Must oo and high probability it is one with Tony ever ready
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Omo, see that terminator game console wey we dey take play Mario and Contra grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by mayama(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
The reachable was so valuable that the carton could not me thrown away

4 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Jman06(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Girls and longthroat!

Tufiaaaaaaaa!!!

I hate girls that are easily enticed by material things! They are the ones who readily fall victims to playboys. Those materials are like a bait used to trap them
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Spagi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
KyleJason:

This was actually a big boy's apartment in the early and late 90s.
WELL I WAS A KID THAT TIME ,BUT MY DAD OWN IT
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Allisgud: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dem still dey carry many nairalanders for back during this period

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Chibuzor9000: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
grin
Indeed,nothing is worth dying for except God in heaven.If you cant have it now,just be patient.You may have a better version of it in future.

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
WELL I WAS A KID THAT TIME ,BUT MY DAD OWN IT

I was in campus then and bought those electronics in the year 1997.

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Tover: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
This dude must be very rich ..see him room he come get terminator console ( Super Mario) join grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Shellsploit: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:

Sunca rechargeble lamp grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by 3seriez(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Boarding house students can relate to that rechargeable lamp. If you owned one, you were a King for sure. Damn, time flies.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by 3seriez(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shellsploit:

Sunca rechargeble lamp grin

Even Binatone had their own version.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Streetmovement(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them years my nigga grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
If u can relate n not married as a man. God will forgive you
..lol I can relate but I'm just in my late 20's
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Setaleonoz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Vanity upon vanity crew go wan masturbate with this post now grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by correctguy101(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:

Old mama grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Spagi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
KyleJason:

I was in campus then and bought those electronics in the year 1997.
wow
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by sajiwere(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Before the advent of Yahoo neighbour!
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by henrimoto(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Edoreborn:
I remember dei Kenneth in ilasamaja then,,a.k.a NZE..
...Which side of Ilasa you dey then ? ...
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by correctguy101(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Most especially the one with video or cd player and color TV.

These were the instruments Boda Luku used to impregnate 4 sisters in a family

Boda Luku da baddest boi... Using com'an watch film to knack apkako ... grin

From I want to goan watch film, many people's marriage life don set... grin

Some kids these days never knew their parents started creating them from such apartments....smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.