Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days (99374 Views)

The Atlantica (apartment That Will Pay You Rental Income In Ibeju-lekki) / Own An Apartment That Make You Money For Life In Isolo Lagos (very Affordable) / Am In Need Of A Room Apartment That I Will Be Paying Monthly In Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SonofGod231: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Silentgroper:
I met that lamp, the one that doubles as a radio..

inshort I was the one that spoil it ...

that game console should be sega but it's looking like ps1 ...

the picture isn't right...

ps1 never comot during this age
Ps doesn't use cartridges. Never did.
Now because of the color of the cartridge I can easily tell it is micro genius and not sega.
That yellow cartridge is 32 in one with mario,ice climber and contra as my favy.πŸ˜‚
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by NAC1666: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
Life no
balance
Yes. When life was sweet. When Buhari and Tinubu have not killed standard of living
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Silentgroper(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
SonofGod231:

Ps doesn't use cartridges. Never did.
Now because of the color of the cartridge I can easily tell it is micro genius and not sega.
That yellow cartridge is 32 in one with mario,ice climber and contra as my favy.πŸ˜‚

I'm not familiar with the micro genius console..

The only one I know that had super Mario and contra was this Sony Vcd disc game ..
It had something like 300games on it..

my fav on it was one ice hockey game ..

was really enjoyable..
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SonofGod231: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Silentgroper:

I'm not familiar with the micro genius console..

The only one I know that had super Mario and contra was this Sony Vcd disc game ..
It had something like 300games on it..

my fav on it was one ice hockey game ..

was really enjoyable..
Nope, I said "Mario". Super Mario was
copied and brought in by Nintendo bro.
I can't argue with you,you that thought it was PS1?πŸ˜‚ then In 1996 when we were playing video games I don't think you had the liver to talk to me. There was no video game I didn't have .Even had Nintendo game boy before Nintendo then super Nintendo was introduced, so rest.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Silentgroper(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
SonofGod231:

Nope, I said "Mario". Super Mario was
copied and brought in by Nintendo bro.
I can't argue with you,you that thought it was PS1?πŸ˜‚ then In 1996 when we were playing video games I don't think you had the liver to talk to me. There was no video game I didn't have .Even had Nintendo game boy before Nintendo then super Nintendo was introduced, so rest.

Nah.. I wasn't existing then...

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SonofGod231: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Silentgroper:

Nah.. I wasn't existing then...

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dad was a polician in the military regime when PAN and Peugeot was the thing. Whenever he travels out,we expect to see new cartridges,games and video cassettes as welcome back packages.πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by jojothaiv(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
henrimoto:
Hmnn... Take heart bro. It's really a difficult moment for you. I beg, stay strong!
Thanks man.

Life goes on...
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Bjteensdes24: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
The time of hitting the body part of your electronics thinking it will make it work better and reset its brainπŸ˜‚ mehn it was still better then walahi though I was younger and don’t do ladies

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Silentgroper(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
SonofGod231:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dad was a polician in the military regime when PAN and Peugeot was the thing. Whenever he travels out,we expect to see new cartridges,games and video cassettes as welcome back packages.πŸ˜‹

.your pman was using Nigeria's money to get your lots game console and cartridge...

Real great .. angry

I played sega alot and I played this Vcd own ...

never had ps1, never had Gameboy....

instead PS2, psp , psvita and now PS3..

PS5 is next ,just that money dey restrict airflow these days
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Bjteensdes24: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nothing like Hitv, Gotv, DStv then just this rotating antenna thats been controlled by the remote with two red buttons. We watched the local stations and listened to good jamz on radio

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SonofGod231: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Silentgroper:

.your pman was using Nigeria's money to get your lots game console and cartridge...

Real great .. angry

I played sega alot and I played this Vcd own ...

never had ps1, never had Gameboy....

instead PS2, psp , psvita and now PS3..

PS5 is next ,just that money dey restrict airflow these days
Yeah, it's Sega Saturn. While some went for Sega Saturn,we were playing ps1.
They were rivals with Nintendo 64 and game cube.πŸ˜… Now,if it's not online challenges then I am not playing. Was enjoying my FUT Fifa challenge until PS5 came out and everyone in the US and Europe switch very fast to latest consoles so I ditched my Ps4 because its of no use unless my younger cousins come around.. I have never used my own money to buy consoles or vid games,my parents are in the habit of spoiling me with games as birthday gifts. I'm surprised my mum is yet to ask if I've gotten the Ps5? Though I feel too old for video games but something tells me mama will everly get me PS5 before December,no I can't use my money for such ohh.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by pansophist(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
The number of ladies wey don carry belle from such rooms, those ladies go de vex by now grin

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Spagi(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Indomie generation..
na u sabi
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by atheistandproud(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2023
Bjteensdes24:
Nothing like Hitv, Gotv, DStv then just this rotating antenna thats been controlled by the remote with two red buttons. We watch the local stations and listen to good jamz on radio

Good life bro. Good life.

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Knetpro(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by simfrost90210: 1:37am On Aug 26, 2023
Spagi:
how come please can u expland

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by lapintoz: 1:44am On Aug 26, 2023
Omo...this na legend then.....

4 girls jam for my room at once.....

I just bone and no send....we all just dey watch film....before they started leaving one by one.

Bad boy me πŸ™‚
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by toprealman: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Smart apprentice trader that can afford to cater for his needs with some coins left…yes.
Nigerian big boy, depends on your perspective
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Daxray07(m): 1:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Na this ones we dey call ritualist that year!! Bros get the complete arsenal to finish any girl wey enter that room cheesy He come even get SEGA join!! Rechargeable lamp with radio!! And chair can never dey the room, as you enter na straight to bed. This life sha smiley
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:16am On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:
Those beautiful days when love was love.....

But now love is bitterness in your life. Love can never be love in your life. Never
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by TheSuperX(m): 5:12am On Aug 26, 2023
Just have all this and foods at home and see how Nigerian girls won't let you be, they have been so cheap since time immemorial. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by afiaonline: 5:39am On Aug 26, 2023
LOL that SOny deck and rechargeable lantern was gold back then

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Coolx: 5:45am On Aug 26, 2023
KyleJason:

I was in campus then and bought those electronics in the year 1997.
And that's the year I entered primary school
Then you and uncle are the same age then
Truly we get senior men on nairaland
Morning sir

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Curious346: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Girls like ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funkybabee, Sweetplum, Mynd44 and odefagirl
Mynd44 na babe ? I'll love to meet her .. you got her contact ?
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by RSVP: 6:00am On Aug 26, 2023
SonofGod231:
VCR,VHS Tapes,Vcds,12 niches sharp vcd tv,Sony two sides radio cassette/fm amplifier radio,Radio cassette/fm rechargeable lamp,micro genius cartridge video game player. We were legends and we still are legends.

And I noticed all those gadget are of good quality and do last longer before they get spoiled that time...not now weh China don spoil everything.

We used that boiling ring and iron for donkey years!

Do you remember that silver iron touch light too?!

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Curious346: 6:02am On Aug 26, 2023
Sequence23:
Plus empty tin of shortcake biscuit and beverages πŸ˜€
you be bad guy .. I was in the thick of all of this .. lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SonofGod231: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2023
RSVP:

And I noticed all those gadget are of good quality and do last longer before they get spoiled that time...not now weh China don spoil everything.

We used that boiling ring and iron for donkey years!

Do you remember that silver iron touch light too?!
Yeah,that uses big batteries.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by psalmz(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Chai see family com video game ,
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by lildonn222: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Dididrumz:
Is that Sega he's playing?
Yeah, you've got eyes for the good stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2023
pansophist:
The number of ladies wey don carry belle from such rooms, those ladies go de vex by now grin
Did you at any point have such kind of room

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.