Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days (99323 Views)

The Atlantica (apartment That Will Pay You Rental Income In Ibeju-lekki) / Own An Apartment That Make You Money For Life In Isolo Lagos (very Affordable) / Am In Need Of A Room Apartment That I Will Be Paying Monthly In Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by onyxo76(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. When a girl comes in, they will first watch Commando by Arnold Schwarzenegger, then uncle will play after "Love & Basketball" to set the mood. After than na to slot in the 1970/1980s German Blue film. 🀣

These were the "Netflix & Chill" of those days.

ol boy, you got it o...no how wey geh no go open leg back then.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Big boiπŸ˜„
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by ejieddy: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sharp TV grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
This was the era of 1/3/5 Loader CD Players & Video Cassettes.

Only constant thing in life is CHANGE. Even latest cars & state of art gadgets people are dying for now, will soon become antiquity.

Hope you are not one of those who lament all the time about the changes in the price of fuel. grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Sequence23(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Plus empty tin of shortcake biscuit and beverages πŸ˜€
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Jostoman: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
WHAT
are you the brother luku grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Edoreborn: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
henrimoto:
...Which side of Ilasa you dey then ? ...
Gbadamosi commercial street
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by henrimoto(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Seunomobo:

Trust me, I'm not worried about death, I'm only worried about how to bury my father cos he's close to dying and money no dey plus Im not a party rider grin
Lol....
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Undisputed147: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
No b lie. See dat family coil game wey we take dey play super mario dube dube dube dat year... Lol πŸ˜‚mehn time dey really fly oo
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Spagi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jostoman:
are you the brother luku grin
NO AM NOT UP TO THAT
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by riczy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:
That rechargeable radio cassette lamp is the bomb

Indomie generation, stay far away!
I must say this, the time u spend on this forum is topnotch, where do u get time abeg? Mine is insufficient for me!
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by henrimoto(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
jojothaiv:

Strangely, we are in the same shoes but man, I gatz take it one at a time.

Since I've lost three women dear to me within 5 months, I've always include death as part of the plans.
Hmnn... Take heart bro. It's really a difficult moment for you. I beg, stay strong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by 1nice(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Some guys in their 30s still can't afford this these days.
Old fool shut up your mouth.
You that depends on prostitution to eat three square meal is judging others. All you know how to say is sugar daddy, Igbo mugu man that will spend on you; you better stop snatching women husbands before negative karma will punish you for your evil deeds.

You be Husband snatcher!!
Spits!!!

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Thomasankara(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
[/color]these were military era,when knowledge and enlightenment were really low, those guys made us to be contented with rubish[color=#770077]
Amotolongbo:
e shock you?
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by tuzle(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Do they keep recycling topics or what because I have seen like 2 today that I have seen here before. The one where a guy was carrying is pet lizard and this
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by henrimoto(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Edoreborn:
Gbadamosi commercial street
....Near police station side , abi na along Taiwo Rd. ? Remind me Abeg, e don tey.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by tranxo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Treasure17:
You see that rechargable radio lamp, it was a thing.
Carnival cheesy
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by henrimoto(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
LarryCork:

so u post picture of yor sef in a hut & u honestly belif women will be attracted to u coz u holding TV remote control.....corrrect?....are u ok sir!!(no oofeincse) angry
.... You must be a foreigner. You dont know....?
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by henrimoto(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

to slap you dey hungry me
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by toxtimmy: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wrong.... Stop associating material stuff with a man or even a woman.... Have a good day!

Spagi:
Life no
balance
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by tiswell(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Binatone.
Carnival ratherπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by aQUINandmore: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
1nice:

Old fool shut up your mouth.
You that depends on prostitution to eat three square meal is judging others. All you know how to say is sugar daddy, Igbo mugu man that will spend on you; you better stop snatching women husbands before negative karma will punish you for your evil deeds.

You be Husband snatcher!!
Spits!!!
see this mumu, what's wrong with feeding on prostitution abi your mama no tell you her story?
When men are talking and defending their course you will still open your smelling mouth and call yourself a man.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Emyogalanya: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:

you fell for that too ? Gosh there are so many of you
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by bulalakoboko(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
I still have that rechargeable lamp and it is working perfectly well
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by henrimoto(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
frankson1:

What year do you consider as "indomie generation" because I used the rechargeable radio cassette lamp in 2004 grin
....The year indomie noddles came to Nigeria,...which year is that?
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by RIDOO: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Most especially the one with video or cd player and color TV.

These were the instruments Boda Luku used to impregnate 4 sisters in a family

Honestly, that video was what a particular agbaya guy used to impregnate that JSS 3 girl on my street that year....The girl is always exchanging video casette up and down our street that year and always going to this particular guy house to watch films.

Next thing na pregnancy we see o.

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Sprints3: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. When a girl comes in, they will first watch Commando by Arnold Schwarzenegger, then uncle will play after "Love & Basketball" to set the mood. After than na to slot in the 1970/1980s German Blue film. 🀣

These were the "Netflix & Chill" of those days.
love & basketball that year and how Stella got her groove back then best man series AMD brothers by Taye diggs and Maurice chesnut those days. When pvssy was golden.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Emyogalanya: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Most especially the one with video or cd player and color TV.

These were the instruments Boda Luku used to impregnate 4 sisters in a family
Wow congrats so you managed to escape without getting preg? Your other 4 sisters were not so lucky? Next time give them survival Tips
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by luckyz4rea(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:

No rechargeable radio was as loud as this, that is if there was even another
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by ultimateprof: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
Life no
balance

Na so Emeka take pregnant our landlord wife with these instruments. Come see war without end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.