Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days (99356 Views)

The Atlantica (apartment That Will Pay You Rental Income In Ibeju-lekki) / Own An Apartment That Make You Money For Life In Isolo Lagos (very Affordable) / Am In Need Of A Room Apartment That I Will Be Paying Monthly In Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Emyogalanya: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Lol. Blue film go dey among those tapes.

The Lion's den of those days.
Behold the real comrade
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by RIDOO: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
That rechargeable lamp was what l used in my part one 23years ago.

Those times when l get to Faj cafe to read

people will surround me like ant surrounds sugar...

Good.....old memories.

2 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by esemes256: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
From what I am seeing here, my guess is that the average age of people in nairaland is 30 to 60 years.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by kolarov93(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Okay'' for you., even today there is still love.....

You are just a kid fed with lies
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by 1nice(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
see this mumu, what's wrong with feeding on prostitution abi your mama no tell you her story?
When men are talking and defending their course you will still open your smelling mouth and call yourself a man.
Yeye dey smell.
Shut up your smelling ashewo mouth, you should be ashamed of yourself for admitting you are a prostitute in public. It seems you do not know that prostitution is illegal in Nigeria and you can spend up to six months in jail if caught.

You are a wasted sperm, your useless ashawo mother will be ashamed that you are following her prostitution footsteps and your drunkard father will be shaking his head because of the useless life you his daughter is living. You are a shameless soak away pit.

Rotten ashewo girl like you, na ashawo work go put you for problem.

Spits!!!
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by 3RNEST(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin lolx that rechargable light... time fly
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Spagi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
ultimateprof:

Na so Emeka take pregnant our landlord wife with these instruments. Come see war without end.
life don finnish
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by mylove4God(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin grin grin that rechargeable was one of the bomb then. Multipurpose
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by phemmyfour: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
Life no
balance
Change is a constant thing. Back in the days, if your sitting room isn't rugged, you never arrived
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SpicyMimi(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
AndrewTate:
The colored lights and weird smelling "Air fresheners"
Coloured lights grin
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by MICVOCT(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Some guys in their 30s still can't afford this these days.

Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by slenderBeam1: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Binatone.
Nay! That carnival (the most rugged)The fluorescent lamp can be moved at 180 degrees. We had another whine color like that,called sunca , that has both incandescent and fluorescent lamps on the same side. And another brand, Rivers , white in colour.

Omo! Na me spoil that thing for restroom
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by godwon01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
These reminds of one egbon T who used to have these type of apartment. He was coming home with different girls. We used to watch his TV through the window. He was like don in our community.

4 Likes

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by OtunbaJ: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good old days my brother
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Newton2024: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Most especially the one with video or cd player and color TV.

These were the instruments Boda Luku used to impregnate 4 sisters in a family
So you all gave him at least a child each or what did you do about the pregnancies? How did you feel knowing that he was into four of you at the same time?
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:
That rechargeable radio cassette lamp is the bomb

Indomie generation, stay far away!
I bought like three, another one after the existing one damaged
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by rickleye: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Had all that plus the carpet was the chair and where you ate ? There was constant light or you knew when they would take it off and bring it back.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by AskNgige2: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
AndrewTate:
The colored lights and weird smelling "Air fresheners"
Hehehehehehe
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Every second another thread about females. This is what poorness does to men. Nothing else to think of but how to discuss girls and find ways to denigrate them, to compensate for not having the bunnies they crave.

Nigerian men at work, thinking of how to develop the world! Later they will tell you about what men built. It can't be men who create and market such posts.

This is low level Tateism. Nigerian men, backwards minds. Only few of them escaped it.
They are not even discussing females here, the title though
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Osombo: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
That binatone rechargeable lamp with cassette player was boom that year for crib, President
or sharp TV with super master villa step down 😊
Spagi:
Life no
balance
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
narite:
The basics of human nature have not changed. The technology, the clothes they wear and use are what might change but human nature is still basically the same.
Except the pressure of the demand for money these days which wasn't in existence back then, at least not rampant like now
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by izonborn098(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wahala......when did you start ur sex life?
kolarov93:

You are just a kid fed with lies
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Blueace247(f): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:
That rechargeable radio cassette lamp is the bomb

Indomie generation, stay far away!

Fatality for the indo generation
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by BRATISLAVA: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
maasoap:

They are not even discussing females here, the title though

They are. They always get round to it if they haven't already. 98% threads here are to that effect. The rest is bigoted politics.

This one isn't hiding it from the getgo. Just look at the topic. Men didn't die for such apartments, only girls did. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by kunle75(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:

That's the irony of such situations in those days.

It reminds me of a bus driver in our face me I slap you apartment in those days.The driver is not educated but succeeded in impregnating our neighbors daughter who doubled as family friends
Years down the line the lady had a son and she went on to finish her education and doing well as a medical doctor and the son had grown and he too now a medical practitioner himself.

But the funny parts was the bus driver family initially rejected the pregnancy and later was begging for the baby when he was grown,this was after the death of the man.
This life no balance at all.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by themanderon: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
The fashions of this world fadeth away.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Silentgroper(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
I met that lamp, the one that doubles as a radio..

inshort I was the one that spoil it ...

that game console should be sega but it's looking like ps1 ...

the picture isn't right...

ps1 never comot during this age
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by SonofGod231: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
VCR,VHS Tapes,Vcds,12 niches sharp vcd tv,Sony two sides radio cassette/fm amplifier radio,Radio cassette/fm rechargeable lamp,micro genius cartridge video game player. We were legends and we still are legends.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by narite: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
maasoap:

Except the pressure of the demand for money these days which wasn't in existence back then, at least not rampant like now
Yeah! The Desires seems to have been magnified.

1 Like

Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by GanagiBitrus: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hope you are not one of those who lament all the time about the changes in the price of fuel. grin
Abeg show me way, if the fuel price issue no reach your side.
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by jimb(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:

aswear, wetin ejike dey laa girls then ehj
Re: Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days by Blackdisciple(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Spagi:
yeah its sounds unreal

Indomie generation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.