Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content (6917 Views)

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / Pick Your Favorite Doggy Style Here???? Sexy Nigerian Model Ask (photos) / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
spanzed:
■ Lets call a spade a spade, why showcase nudity to that level what type of modelling is that, what notion do you want the public to have about the prestigious legal profession. Fit and Proper!
It's her body and her business, not yours. Mind your own life and body. Simple! Her body does not belong to the legal profession, neither does it belong to the public. The legal profession, the public included, should not be telling her what she can or can't do with her own body. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It's her body and her business, not yours. Mind your own life and body. Simple! Her body does not belong to the legal profession, neither does it belong to the public. The legal profession, the public included, should not be telling her what she can or can't do with her own body. undecided
But her conduct does. We can go on and on about this issue, I wish her the very best.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
spanzed:
But her conduct does. We can go on and on about this issue, I wish her the very best.
Her conduct as an individual or her conduct during work hours as a lawyer? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by werisetogether(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Thanks for sharing this

Theoretically, yes, your work should speak for you IF you have experience

Just curious what happens to a lawyer fresh out of Law School. What "job" will speak for him/her?

Frankly, I haven't watched the young lady in question so can't vouch for what she actually did

But she's certainly gotten some attention no doubt!

Thanks again

ItisWell22:

Your job speaks for you, or you meet them privately.

Same applies to medical doctors too.
That’s why you don’t see hospitals owned by professionals with large sign boards (or posts).
There are even specifications for the size and colour of your sign posts.
Your job should speak for itself.

Maybe that’s why such professions thrive on “returning clients”.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by ItisWell22(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
werisetogether:
Thanks for sharing this
Theoretically, yes, your work should speak for you IF you have experience
Just curious what happens to a lawyer fresh out of Law School. What "job" will speak for him/her?
Frankly, I haven't watched the young lady in question so can't vouch for what she actually did
But she's certainly gotten some attention no doubt!
Thanks again

Fresh out of law school, your good grades (especially if you aren’t connected) should land you into top tier firms.
From there, you build your CV which sells you to even higher or better firms.
A good number of the top fliers following their youth service in these top tier firms, seek for scholarships for their masters and the likes from top law schools in the US and UK.

Some of them come back following studies, to even juicier offers.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her conduct as an individual or her conduct during work hours as a lawyer? undecided
Her conduct as an individual speaks volumes of how people will see her as a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
It is prohibited by the rules of professional conduct.

Rule 39 prohibits advertisement and soliciting for clients.

No wonder some lawyers get bald hair. Hunger don deal with them. So, I have a profession but I can’t tell the world how good I am with my profession?

Meaning one must attach to a well know Law Firm until he makes his name?

Modern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

No wonder some lawyers get bald hair. Hunger don deal with them. So, I have a profession but I can’t tell the world how good I am with my profession?

Meaning one must attach to a well know Law Firm until he makes his name?

Modern day slavery.
yes, that’s the idea behind the profession you learn the ropes of the profession before standing on your feet.
It’s just like the process of a new-born learning how to walk.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by BlackMan6969(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That her life is on social media does not make it anybody else's business but hers still. undecided
The argument's about privacy
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Kobojunkiee: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlackMan6969:
The argument's about privacy
So her life isn't her privacy? undecided
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Kobojunkiee: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
yes, that’s the idea behind the profession you learn the ropes of the profession before standing on your feet.
It’s just like the process of a new-born learning how to walk.
Na cult you dey describe so. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Kobojunkiee: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
Her conduct as an individual speaks volumes of how people will see her as a lawyer.
You must be seriously joking! Ever seen the movie Erin Brokovich? undecided
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Na cult you dey describe so. undecided
Lol, legal profession has some elements of occultism in it if you observe wella
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Kobojunkiee: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
Lol, legal profession has some elements of occultism in it if you observe wella
You are kidding, right? undecided
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You must be seriously joking! Ever seen the movie Erin Brokovich? undecided
No I have not.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You are kidding, right? undecided
No I am not. The whole Boeing thing is synonymous to occultism
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Anny69: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
I disagree she has a case to answer.
You didn't watch the video, did you?
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Matix222: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Anny69:

My bitch
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Anny69:
Which of those videos are you taking about here?
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by creativehubb: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Quite a clueless and reckless lady.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Anny69: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
Which of those videos are you taking about here?
The video the op posted.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Anny69:
The video the op posted.
Okay, in all honest I didn’t bother to,because I have seen couple of her pictures on Twitter, i May sound biased due to my opinion you just have to blame it on upbringing.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Anny69: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
Okay, in all honesty, I didn’t bother to, because I have seen a couple of her pictures on Twitter, I May sound biased due to my opinion you just have to blame it on upbringing.
Okay. The topic is misleading, that's not what happened in the video. She's stated she's not a practicing lawyer, and she's not affiliated with any bar or what's it called. She's just focusing on her entertainment career; she's a rapper and a model. She also made it clear to people that those accounts on X aren't hers, she's never been on Twitter.

Don't be quick to judge, Oga lawyer.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by spanzed(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Anny69:
Okay. The topic is misleading, that's not what happened in the video. She's stated she's not a practicing lawyer, and she's not affiliated with any bar or what's it called. She's just focusing on her entertainment career; she's a rapper and a model. She also made it clear to people that those accounts on X aren't hers, she's never been on Twitter.

Don't be quick to judge, Oga lawyer.
Okay, thank you for shedding more light. I don’t trust people is left for NBA to verify those facts she stated.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Anny69: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
spanzed:
Okay, thank you for shedding more light. I don’t trust people is left for NBA to verify those facts she stated.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by BlackMan6969(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So her life isn't her privacy? undecided
It is.
But, what happens when it's on open space?
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by Kobojunkiee: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2023
BlackMan6969:
It is.
But, what happens when it's on open space?
Even in open space she still keeps her rights. undecided
Re: Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content by gforce5: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
OP, if you listen to what she said, she's not a practicing lawyer. Just because you were called to the bar does not mean that you have to practice law. Falz was called to the bar but he doesn't practice law and his lifestyle is different from your average lawyer. Is he in breach of LPPC rules? I'm not holding brief for her but what she does with her private life is the least of the NBA's issues. The corruption of the Judiciary, lawyers fighting in Court and the ineptitude of the current NBA President should be of a bigger concern.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. / 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji / Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.