Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? (33864 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by spiSeyi: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Buy IVM Ikenga grin, after all, you are one of the people who is castigating the FG for not buying 9ja made. OP let the change begin from you undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Alvin212(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
2006 model

Lol

Keep hustling

Add up to the money

Get your self a better car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Ijaya123: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
chinachukwu:

Go for 2010 Toyota exl v6 (full option) anything less than the full option.. Buy Es330 to enjoy premium feel..

Note: 2010 camry full option will give you premium feel too.

2010 Camry will only give you a semblance to premium.

Premium is in the DNA of Lexus products.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by ChyjoskyJ: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
There are lots of children in this nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by kenny905(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Oxef123:
Easy one go for the Camry it’s a bit more spacious than the Es330
I can help you in getting one if you’re interested
Tokunbo or Nigerian used?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Tohmey(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
blueghost:
Just a quick one no matter what you do don't act alone and don't show car sellers you are newbie or desperate if you have money go for Toks instead of nigeria used but you can also consider the following factors
Budget: Compare the prices of both vehicles, including any potential maintenance and repair costs. Choose the option that fits comfortably within your budget.
Features: Compare the features and amenities offered by both cars. The Lexus ES 330 might have more luxurious and premium features due to its positioning as a luxury vehicle.
Performance: Consider the engine performance and driving experience of both cars. The Lexus ES 330 might provide a slightly smoother and quieter ride due to its luxury-oriented design.
Fuel Efficiency: Check the fuel efficiency of both vehicles. The Toyota Camry tends to have good fuel economy, but the difference might not be significant.
Maintenance: Research the maintenance
You said it all
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by greggng: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bomberman:
I want to buy my first car and i have just two in mind which is the lexus es330,2006 and the Toyota Camry 2010.which of them should i go for?

Go for 2010 Toyota camry and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Etranshub(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Just do the 2010 camry(look for the 4 plug) .. Its more durable and had higher resale value comparedto the lexus es330 tho another good car

I make fantastic metal works ranging from iron roofing to handrails and many more

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by miyagi01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Get a Camry instead! I use the same Camry and its cool preferably an i4 engine being a first timer

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by LandMann: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bomberman:
I want to buy my first car and i have just two in mind which is the lexus es330,2006 and the Toyota Camry 2010.which of them should i go for?

Just be careful when making your choice cos any aggrieved client you have bombed and they lost their money to your bombing can visit a voodoo practitioner to cast a spell on you or your car so it leads to terrible accident. Wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by clinician2x: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
spiSeyi:
Buy IVM grin, after all, you are one of the people who is castigating the FG for not buying 9ja made. OP let the change begin from you undecided

U be mumu. U think say e easy to buy brand new car? The camry and lexus he is buying are old and cheap. Go to innoson and price him 0 milage tear rubber make u get small sense.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by clinician2x: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
LandMann:

Just be careful when making your choice cos any aggrieved client you have bombed and they lost their money to your bombing can visit a voodoo practitioner to cast a spell on you or your car so it leads to terrible accident. Wish you all the best

So all the car accidents u see on the road were for yahoo Boys. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Love56743: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
My first car was Camry 2012 model by God Grace my next car if i come to Nigeria again is CLA 2014 model..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by spiSeyi: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
clinician2x:

U be mumu. U think say e easy to buy brand new car? The camry and lexus he is buying are old and cheap. Go to innoson and price him 0 milage tear rubber make u get small sense.
IVM brand new starts from 4.5 M and neat camry toks is 4.8M. Who be mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Isobug: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
codemaster2much:
The es330, parts are more affordable since it share parts with big daddy v6, and it is more premium with heated and cool seat, premium audio system, side mirrors auto point down when you want to reverse, memory seats, better sound deadening, and trusted 3mz engine,
Na you sabby am. No mind them with muscle. I have tried both, Except from 2012 model upwards, Toyota Camry is no way near that Es 330 even in durability they are talking about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Love56743: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
My first car was Camry 2012 model by God Grace my next car if i come to Nigeria again is CLA 2014 model or lexus RX 350
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Jsucre(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
bestman09:
Chose any one. Both of them are the same from the same company.
gbam!
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by 7demons: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alvin212:
2006 model

Lol

Keep hustling

Add up to the money

Get your self a better car
I tire for some people o. Just to buy car, I should go and buy a condemned vehicle of 10 to 15yrs cry??
If it's not 2 - 3yrs difference I no dey buy.
OP go and hustle.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Emeka71(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Visocrate:
It depends on what you want both good one is for relaxation and comfort while the other is for relaxation comfort and durability the Toyota
I want my 1st car to be Hyundai Accent; how do you see that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by fernandoc(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Let me just grab my weed and read comments
Lexus dey run fro road sha but on a high speed he nor dey balance o...he go come light and begin wave

Because me I have the lexus Es 350

Brother I dey burn fuel anyhow

Wether my three catalysts still dey intact na that one I nor come know
Use machine scan for catalyst
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by FireUpNow(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
To register the vehicle is expensive. Go for the Toyota
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Owochogod: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Very soon fuel go enter 1k per liter and u wan go buy car for this hardship.What a waste fund...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by MrLankeeee(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
2010 Camry, that Lexus is UUUUUUGLLYYYYY angry

I dey tell you.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emeka71:
I want my 1st car to be Hyundai Accent; how do you see that?
When do you need that?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by GetSenseNow: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Buy the one you prefer.
My first car was a Lexus RX 350 and everyone was telling me I should go for a Camry or corolla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by GetSenseNow: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
spiSeyi:
Buy IVM Ikenga grin, after all, you are one of the people who is castigating the FG for not buying 9ja made. OP let the change begin from you undecided

Innoson vehicles are brand new. How many people in Nigeria can afford brand new cars?
That's why it's not as common, though I've seen a lot of people using it
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by GetSenseNow: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
spiSeyi:

IVM brand new starts from 4.5 M and neat camry toks is 4.8M. Who be mumu undecided
Abeg which Innoson car be 4.5M? Have you stopped taking your schizophrenia drugs again?

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by LandMann: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
clinician2x:

So all the car accidents u see on the road were for yahoo Boys. Mumu

Some of the really terrible accidents I've seen involved a fraudster in one way or the other.. and they happened back to back leading me to do a little bit of research as to the cause which narrowed down to three;

1. Dangerous driving due to poor training before buying or driving a car

2. Over confidence and high risk driving behaviour due to believe that they have money to solve any problem that occurs on the road

3. Voodoo used by aggrieved victims to manipulate the fraudster into accident

Now I know you're a goat and your head is too full of shït and kolos to comprehend my message. Just let the op read and take heed while you can go call your wretched father the mumu that he is for birthing a goat like u

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by NaijaCover(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Love56743:
My first car was Camry 2012 model by God Grace my next car if i come to Nigeria again is CLA 2014 model..

Which country are you now?

is here
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by 7demons: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
The face of a country is determined by the type of cars their average citizens drive. Nigerians roads are littered with Toyota vehicles everywhere, Which most of those car are damaged or extended warranty. Visit some few African countries to the kind of cars they drive.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by oluwatomiwa(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Let's go

Like for camry 2010 and share for lexus Es330 2006

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / 7 Fuel-efficient Cars To Buy / 2016 Mercedes-Benz S550: A Review Of Olowo Eko, Oba Akinolu's Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.