Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? (33863 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by senjutsu(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Go for Rolls Royce phantom or Bentley mulsanne. Thank me later
Are you whining us🙄

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Osobi32(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bomberman:
I want to buy my first car and i have just two in mind which is the lexus es330,2006 and the Toyota Camry 2010.which of them should i go for?
Go for the Camry pls, the car is easy to maintain and the parts are very much available.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Goldbw122(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bomberman:
I want to buy my first car and i have just two in mind which is the lexus es330,2006 and the Toyota Camry 2010.which of them should i go for?

Go for Toyoto Camry 2010, if you buy lexus 330 you will regret later, yeah the engine is so not good.. The gear box is the worst so you should be careful..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Watinhapen(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
As an ES 330 owner, I’ll give you this review for free. I personally love Lexus cars due to their sleek and luxurious look. Lexus cars are built for luxury, comfort, speed, and durability. If you have a good maintenance culture, you can drive a Lexus 330 for years without touching the engine. You only need to change the oil with the very best synthetic oil that is allowed for the engine. I bought my Lexus 330 since 2021 and till date I haven’t repaired anything in the engine. The interior of the car is beautiful I must say, even more beautiful than Lexus 350. Camry cars are only beautiful outside but not inside. The engine efficiency of Camry is not as durable as Lexus. I will go for Lexus 330 instead of Camry 2010 anytime any day.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Knetpro(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Go for Toyota Camry
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Rinoxy: 4:30am On Aug 29, 2023
comradee1248:
As your first car I suggest you go for the Toyota, it's easy to maintain than Lexus. But if I were you I will go for Toyota Corolla 2010 coz Camry is more expensive than Corolla. And considering the present economy of fuel cost. You will enjoy Corolla more than any other car. And make sure it's tokumbo not Nigerian used. Don't fall for the intrigues of car dealers they are dubious take your time get a trusted friend to help you choose.
I wish you the best
How would u say he'd enjoy Corolla more than any other car? There are lots of cars way better than Corolla fuel economy wise.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Rinoxy: 4:31am On Aug 29, 2023
ChyjoskyJ:
There are lots of children in this nairaland
I dey tell you. The forum no be like before again.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Oxef123(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Anyone you choose sir
Just drop location and budget
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by NLchief: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Sha don't buy a fuel guzzler.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2023
senjutsu:

Are you whining us🙄
Lol
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by comradee1248: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Rinoxy:

How would u say he'd enjoy Corolla more than any other car? There are lots of cars way better than Corolla fuel economy wise.
example pls, I want to know more pls, most especially fuel consumption and parts availability
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Rinoxy: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
comradee1248:
example pls, I want to know more pls, most especially fuel consumption and parts availability
Peugeot 307 manual.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Emeka71(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
OBTOREPA:

When do you need that?
Anytime soon.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by comradee1248: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rinoxy:

Peugeot 307 manual.
the final is Peugeot 206, I've used the, both automatic transmission I don't know for
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Rinoxy: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
comradee1248:
the final is Peugeot 206, I've used the, both automatic transmission I don't know for
206 is another superb choice if not for the small nature, as a family man u know.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
LeJeun3:

Landrover 2008 LR3....

I will suggest you went for then Toyota Camry 2010.

😂😂😂😂

Back then in 08,09 I used to ginger that my first car would be an LR4. I so loved that car back then but i soon realized that na car for the very wealthy 🤣🤣

Why this my story you may ask, person Dey price Camry you Dey suggest British royalty fr am.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by row2ray(m): 1:07am On Aug 31, 2023
As a first timmer... The Camry i4 is your best bet, it'll help you learn proper car maintenance and tame the need for speed thrill to a point. Plus maintenance is cheaper considering the country right now
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Rinoxy: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
row2ray:
As a first timmer... The Camry i4 is your best bet, it'll help you learn proper car maintenance and tame the need for speed thrill to a point. Plus maintenance is cheaper considering the country right now
Sir row2ray, that means me getting a 307 manual is good maintenance wise abi?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by row2ray(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rinoxy:

Sir row2ray, that means me getting a 307 manual is good maintenance wise abi?

Peugeot is a region dependent car... It depends on your location, if in lagos, Abuja, middle belt and most of the northern states, yes its actually not a bad car, however in the south south and south east, it would be a problem since you'd experience a scarcity of experienced mechanics.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Masterdazhem: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Well said bro

Watinhapen:
As an ES 330 owner, I’ll give you this review for free. I personally love Lexus cars due to their sleek and luxurious look. Lexus cars are built for luxury, comfort, speed, and durability. If you have a good maintenance culture, you can drive a Lexus 330 for years without touching the engine. You only need to change the oil with the very best synthetic oil that is allowed for the engine. I bought my Lexus 330 since 2021 and till date I haven’t repaired anything in the engine. The interior of the car is beautiful I must say, even more beautiful than Lexus 350. Camry cars are only beautiful outside but not inside. The engine efficiency of Camry is not as durable as Lexus. I will go for Lexus 330 instead of Camry 2010 anytime any day.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Rinoxy: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2023
row2ray:

Peugeot is a region dependent car... It depends on your location, if in lagos, Abuja, middle belt and most of the northern states, yes its actually not a bad car, however in the south south and south east, it would be a problem since you'd experience a scarcity of experienced mechanics.
Oh, okay. I'm based in Kaduna, home to PAN.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by row2ray(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

Oh, okay. I'm based in Kaduna, home to PAN.

Then you have little to worry about as far as that goes
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by Rinoxy: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
row2ray:

Then you have little to worry about as far as that goes
Yes by GOD'S grace.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? by BestTrades: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / 7 Fuel-efficient Cars To Buy / 2016 Mercedes-Benz S550: A Review Of Olowo Eko, Oba Akinolu's Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.