Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? (2934 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by DKM123: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2023
Please can I be obliged to ask this here?

What causes one to start taking this things as teens (I assume we start most of our addictions when we are still young and dumb). Was it purely peer influence or something else triggered it. I just want to understand cos I have 3 siblings who are pre-teen and teens and I want to know how to counsel them when (or if) the time comes.

Kindly let me have an insight. Why do people start it in the first place? Some teens also see the after effect on others and know it's negative impact yet go on and start all the same. Pls, kindly share if you may, the inner workings of thier minds at that point in time?
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by illicit(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2023
DKM123:

What causes one to start taking this things as teens (I assume we start most of our addictions when we are still young and dumb). Was it purely peer influence or something else triggered it. I just want to understand cos I have 3 siblings who are pre-teen and teens and I want to know how to counsel them when (or if) the time comes.

Kindly let me have an insight. Why do people start it in the first place? Some teens also see the after effect on others and know it's negative impact yet go on and start all the same. Pls, kindly share if you may, the inner workings of thier minds at that point in time?

Some starts as a result of peer pressure

Some just want to feel among

Some grew up among smokers and picked it up naturally

Some due to depression, this was my case, I was depressed and having insomnia, marijuana helped me sleep I smoked for over 10 years until I stop feeling it, it was no longer worth it, I quit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by TimT: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

Some due to depression, this was my case, I was depressed and having insomnia, marijuana helped me sleep I smoked for 12 years until I stop feeling it, it was no longer worth it, I quit
Have u quit?
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by tobby20: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
I'm not proud of it, I just want to be sure I'm not the only one spending so much on weed.
I spend 14, 000 daily on weed now
Canadian weed=10k
2 backwoods=4k

Weekly=98k
On some days I use three backwoods.
So tell me, how much do you spend on weed?
forget this guy go borrow apartment still wear Oga cloth join
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by illicit(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2023
TimT:

Have u quit?

Yes I did

And I enjoy d freedom
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by TimT: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

Yes I did

And I enjoy d freedom
Okay...

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Carcholce: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

Yes I did

And I enjoy d freedom

How long since you quit? Does the cravings still comes?
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by illicit(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2023
Carcholce:

How long since you quit? Does the cravings still comes?

Over two years

It no longer comes

The first three months was not funny because I still see some of my smoking friends smoking but I started avoiding them

It's a battle u can easily win but it seems hard

It's really easy if u are fed up with the habit and determined to quit

3 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by drizslim(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:
Do you mean weed op? Mehn that shit is money draining and all it does is leave you high with hope and down to face reality. I smoked weed for 8 years now and even if you start with sk or az, a time will come when you will feel the high no longer and then you’ll have to upgrade and mix combos to get high. It was fun while I was still a child, but now I am grown up and done with foolish things. All it does now is just make me have headaches and then sleep deep. One day I sat down and calculated how much I’ve wasted on weed and codeine in the past and that made me developed a natural hatred for weed. I decided to quit although it took me almost 6 months after taking that decision before I was able to quit. I have no qualms with smokers but for me I’m done and dusted. Time to embrace my purpose of being fit and making money.
i am on same page with u.. I smoked pot for 8 years went sober for 3 months cos i had health issues, came back rejuvenated, started all over but today im celebrating 31days being sober & i plan to quit genuinely.. I dont plan doing same shit that only has more disadvantage than gains.. Im out cos i got myself in & i get myself out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by DKM123: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

Some due to depression, this was my case, I was depressed and having insomnia, marijuana helped me sleep I smoked for 12 years until I stop feeling it, it was no longer worth it, I quit

Oh dear.... I can imagine. Glad you got past it. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2023
drizslim:
i am on same page with u.. I smoked pot for 8 years went sober for 3 months cos i had health issues, came back rejuvenated, started all over but today im celebrating 31days being sober & i plan to quit genuinely.. I dont plan doing same shit that only has more disadvantage than gains.. Im out cos i got myself in & i get myself out

Best decision ever. Remember discipline is the watchword.

3 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by BigYash: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
The future leaders of Nigeria
Yes o. Your present president do white powder join sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by drizslim(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:

Best decision ever. Remember discipline is the watchword.
I heard u Bro & i will be back to flex 365 days of being sober & more..

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by davillian(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2023
4.8million per year on smoke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know laud and weed makes one very hungry.
That means you would be spending 10mill per year on smoke, food, drinks and bitches.
Oooh I forgot , rent, fuel , light, water family and friends grin
Na like 20mill per year o grin grin grin grin grin
De wyne yourself

5 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Esope6320: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Any stoner around OTA should link up
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
davillian:
That means you would be spending 10mill per year on smoke, food, drinks and bitches.
De wyne yourself
poverty don affect how you think
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Gabreil2121(f): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
The weed is drying you up already.
You hardly see fresh boys these days, most are so dry, looking pale and rughed due to drugs and alcohol.

Hi
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:
Do you mean weed op? Mehn that shit is money draining and all it does is leave you high with hope and down to face reality. I smoked weed for 8 years now and even if you start with sk or az, a time will come when you will feel the high no longer and then you’ll have to upgrade and mix combos to get high. It was fun while I was still a child, but now I am grown up and done with foolish things. All it does now is just make me have headaches and then sleep deep. One day I sat down and calculated how much I’ve wasted on weed and codeine in the past and that made me developed a natural hatred for weed. I decided to quit although it took me almost 6 months after taking that decision before I was able to quit. I have no qualms with smokers but for me I’m done and dusted. Time to embrace my purpose of being fit and making money.
Begin a new lifestyle and u will thank God in the long run. Life is not all about weed and drugs. Maybe u go don buy land and become a landlord if the money u used in smoking is channels into business

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
The weed is drying you up already.
You hardly see fresh boys these days, most are so dry, looking pale and rughed due to drugs and alcohol.
dark lips everywhere. Them no dey chop better food self. I wey dey banger every week,I make sure I have maltina,milk and rice,beans,fish/eggs and enough water. Blood tonic and vitamins to boost my immune system. Man got to make a healthy baby, and to do that,u must be in strength and got good stamina,so that man no go die while mounting pussy.
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
Lol, I've been skinny since I was a youngin. And forget the picture, it's black and white. I have a flawless skin and good hair too. More like that of jaden smith, fr. I eat well, I've been a skinny nigga from day one. Not all smokers looks dry BTW
Try and be taking blood tonic with good food like plantains and fresh fish. Meat and other dairy products, take enough clean water. I swear u go add flesh small & look fresh at least.And do detox once in a while to clean your blood. Got a friend who is addicted to smoking, he collect drip to flush is system. Try and live a healthy lifestyle
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bukola94:
Try and be taking blood tonic with good food like plantains and fresh fish. Meat and other dairy products, take enough clean water. I swear u go add flesh small & look fresh at least.And do detox once in a while to clean your blood. Got a friend who is addicted to smoking, he collect drip to flush is system. Try and live a healthy lifestyle
lol. Y'all speak like retards at times. I eat calorie densed food. As a matter of fact I was into calistenchnics once with heavy protein diet. Even after doing all these, I could only put on few weight. Some people are built lean, Y'all are too dumb to understand.btw I live healthy than most of y'alll ranting here. Lol I even have humidifier in my room to help my lungs, that's how much I care about my health. We die everyday anyway, so yolo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bukola94:
so Y'all be taking blood tonic without doctor's prescription? Dumb ass

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
DKM123:

That shit can be started as a result of peer pressure, wanting to feel among or being lured and deceived into it. But trust me once they start, nothing you can say will make them stop until they complete their cycle and decide for themselves. Weed floods the brain with unnecessary high amount of dopamine which makes the users forget about every form of worries and feel good. But the brain is just like a computer and frying it constantly with weed will cause you stress in the long run. I just discovered few years back that this dopamine can be gotten naturally by doing exercises and even an activity as simple as arranging your room and laying your bed, or even being exposed to sunlight. Trust me you do t want to wish your siblings ever start that highly addictive shit. E better make them b womanizers than weed addicts. But if that day comes and I pray it never does for your happiness, best bet will be to convince the individual to start working out. “I started mine as a way to deal with depression after oau geology gave me 1.77 cgpa in year 2” 😁😁😁. #BeSober

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=Bukola94 post=125371840] Begin a new lifestyle and u will thank God in the long run. Life is not all about weed and drugs. Maybe u go don buy land and become a landlord if the money u used in smoking is channels into business .

You no lie. Thanks so much for the encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
davillian:
De wyne yourself

Don’t be myopic bro. During my peak years, I spend 10k on Canada loud alone and 5k on codeine every 3 days. That’s 30k per week on highness alone, excluding transport and feeding. Some days I go waka enter police or ndlea hand I don’t want to include those ones here too. See when the money flows in constantly, you do these things without noticing how much you waste. I Sabi niggars who spend over 70k weekly on highness for their hk. The weed industry is a multibillion dollar industry even for street level. Those days lol, police and ndlea chop me till we became friends. We see on the road and hail ourselves because I always Dey with evidence. Lol. Those days were fun but expensive ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by davillian(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:

Don’t be myopic bro. During my peak years, I spend 10k on Canada loud alone and 5k on codeine every 3 days. That’s 30k per week on highness alone, excluding transport and feeding. Some days I go waka enter police or ndlea hand I don’t want to include those ones here too. See when the money flows in constantly, you do these things without noticing how much you waste. I Sabi niggars who spend over 70k weekly on highness for their hk. The weed industry is a multibillion dollar industry even for street level. Those days lol, police and ndlea chop me till we became friends. We see on the road and hail ourselves because I always Dey with evidence. Lol. Those days were fun but expensive ones.
You call am hk means it's not hard earned money being spent
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by davillian(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
poverty don affect how you think
Rich boy lmao
Hard earned money can never be spent that way ...

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
davillian:

You call am hk means it's not hard earned money being spent
who never go no go know. This is a disrespect to some set of people. Respect every man
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by DKM123: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:

That shit can be started as a result of peer pressure, wanting to feel among or being lured and deceived into it. But trust me once they start, nothing you can say will make them stop until they complete their cycle and decide for themselves. Weed floods the brain with unnecessary high amount of dopamine which makes the users forget about every form of worries and feel good. But the brain is just like a computer and frying it constantly with weed will cause you stress in the long run. I just discovered few years back that this dopamine can be gotten naturally by doing exercises and even an activity as simple as arranging your room and laying your bed, or even being exposed to sunlight. Trust me you do t want to wish your siblings ever start that highly addictive shit. E better make them b womanizers than weed addicts. But if that day comes and I pray it never does for your happiness, best bet will be to convince the individual to start working out. “I started mine as a way to deal with depression after oau geology gave me 1.77 cgpa in year 2” 😁😁😁. #BeSober

Thanks a lot for the insight my fellow Geologist. I appreciate a whole lot. Looking for an escape from one's sad reality is only human nature and I understand a huge deal why people do so.
But if I may ask, when you tried to deal with the feeling of depression using this substances, did it really help fight it? Especially on the long run. Did the feeling of depression ever go away?
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:
I'm not saying you are wrong. But I achieved fitness using weed, you can say I'm lying. You have more pain tolerance when you are high which means you can endure more reps, more laps and shit. Olo far gan

3 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by davillian(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
who never go no go know. This is a disrespect to some set of people. Respect every man
Legit your illegal hustle and wipe your hands clean instead of lavishing be smart

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Stawner16(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin
FitCorper:

Lol bro. OAU geology no be any mate. I knew a guy we be say dem don rusticate am since part two but him still Dey school Dey collect school fees from his parents till he “graduate”😅

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? / "Oh You Need To Grow Up" She Says "But I Am. . . Right?" He Answers. / 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.