Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? (2878 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2023
I'm not proud of it, I just want to be sure I'm not the only one spending so much on weed.
I spend 14, 000 daily on weed now
Canadian weed=10k
2 backwoods=4k

Weekly=98k
On some days I use three backwoods.
So tell me, how much do you spend on weed?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2023
Do you mean weed op? Mehn that shit is money draining and all it does is leave you high with hope and down to face reality. I smoked weed for 8 years now and even if you start with sk or az, a time will come when you will feel the high no longer and then you’ll have to upgrade and mix combos to get high. It was fun while I was still a child, but now I am grown up and done with foolish things. All it does now is just make me have headaches and then sleep deep. One day I sat down and calculated how much I’ve wasted on weed and codeine in the past and that made me developed a natural hatred for weed. I decided to quit although it took me almost 6 months after taking that decision before I was able to quit. I have no qualms with smokers but for me I’m done and dusted. Time to embrace my purpose of being fit and making money.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by OgbeniOja1: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2023
The future leaders of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2023
Yes
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Administration1: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2023
I buy Heineken bottle, it's 630 at next, I buy two bottles, on my way back I buy suya 1500, toso(that one that is oily) then go to my house eat. Ogbeni I no dey spend unnecessary money this period, If I wan blow bass, I go buy Esse change

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2023
Administration1:
I buy Heineken bottle, it's 630 at next, I buy two bottles, on my way back I buy suya 1500, toso(that one that is oily) then go to my house eat. Ogbeni I no dey spend unnecessary money this period, If I wan blow bass, I go buy Esse change
different strokes for different folks. Catch your cruise

5 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Administration1:
on broke days I settle for Ghana loud

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:
Do you mean weed op? Mehn that shit is money draining and all it does is leave you high with hope and down to face reality. I smoked weed for 8 years now and even if you start with sk or az, a time will come when you will feel the high no longer and then you’ll have to upgrade and mix combos to get high. It was fun while I was still a child, but now I am grown up and done with foolish things. All it does now is just make me have headaches and then sleep deep. One day I sat down and calculated how much I’ve wasted on weed and codeine in the past and that made me developed a natural hatred for weed. I decided to quit although it took me almost 6 months after taking that decision before I was able to quit. I have no qualms with smokers but for me I’m done and dusted. Time to embrace my purpose of being fit and making money.
I lowkey wish I can stop it. It's easier said than done. Hoping I will outgrow it though

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by illicit(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2023
One day u will quit

It's waste of money

4 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2023
The weed is drying you up already.
You hardly see fresh boys these days, most are so dry, looking pale and rughed due to drugs and alcohol.

16 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Lol, I've been skinny since I was a youngin. And forget the picture, it's black and white. I have a flawless skin and good hair too. More like that of jaden smith, fr. I eat well, I've been a skinny nigga from day one. Not all smokers looks dry BTW

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Whitecoal711: 6:55am On Aug 26, 2023
Shit is getting more expensive

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Whitecoal711:
Shit is getting more expensive
nocap, I had to be sure my dealer ain't ripping me off
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
The weed is drying you up already.
You hardly see fresh boys these days, most are so dry, looking pale and rughed due to drugs and alcohol.
Fresh guys dey
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Fresh guys dey
All of you are so dry kos of weeds, it's your eyes that are deceiving you

11 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
nigga, chubby faces are for bxxches.
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
nigga, chubby faces are for bxxches.
Negro you are too dryyyyyyyy stop smoking all these rubbish. I pity ladies that are even giving you guys face

7 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
Negro you are too dryyyyyyyy stop smoking all these rubbish. I pity ladies that are even giving you guys face
tell that to jaden smith, tell that to zayn malik. And I'm not broke either. You've got nothing on me

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
tell that to jaden smith, tell that to zayn malik. And I'm not broke either. You've got nothing on me
I don't know the people you are calling, just stop smoking because it's drying you up.
Young driedup men everywhere

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
I don't know the people you are calling, just stop smoking because it's drying you up.
young dried up men everywhere destroying chubby chicks like you

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Xwizard: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2023
@op i use to spend much on smoke too

But your daily is my weekly. I think one will gradually outgrown it someday. For me the fear to stop alone scares me to hustle more for better living. Cos I only use it to work smart or escape daily issues surrounding us.

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
So every guy now takes weed?
FYI, ppl that feed well nd take weed look very big

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Cataboy: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2023
Xwizard:
@op i use to spend much on smoke too

But your daily is my weekly. I think one will gradually outgrown it someday. For me the fear to stop alone scares me to hustle more for better living. Cos I only use it to work smart or escape daily issues surrounding us.
I hope I do. Getting tired of it already
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by SocialJustice: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
I'm not proud of it, I just want to be sure I'm not the only one spending so much on weed.
Canadian weed=10k
2 backwoods=4k

Weekly=98k
Smoking richly.

7 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Xwizard: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
I hope I do. Getting tired of it already
I can’t advice you, so far it’s not disturbing you, Nigeria is too difficult, been on kolos for 3yrs smoking for 5yrs. I only want to stop cos purchasing is getting stressful for me. Of manage enter country like Canada, I don’t see myself quitting.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
I lowkey wish I can stop it. It's easier said than done. Hoping I will outgrow it though
Respect brother. Just continue being you. When time comes you will give yourself reason to quit. But it’s a gradual process.

5 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by olril17(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
Canadian weed=10k
2 backwoods=4k

Weekly=98k
Don’t worry.
Wa yaa werey abugijee laipe.
We see people like you wey don run kolo every day for street😎

9 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by victory36(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Bro can you pls donate your daily weed spending to my account. I am in dire need of money just to eat cry

3 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by seanwilliam(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Sooner or later , you’ll stop ..

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Hypnotise: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Enough to quench the stress

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bakrabas: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Pls quit, imagine how your kidneys will look like?

No medical doctor can't recommend such for you because it's wrong?

It add no value to your life and I can help you to quit

4 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2023
bitch learn to stfu
IconicR:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it possible? / Girls Are Fighting Over Me / What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.