Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style (20065 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Score 2 Goals In Al Nassr's Win Vs Ahli / Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by GanagiBitrus: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2023
King of Hatricks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Couldntfigurean: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Even tinubu will score more hat tricks than him in Allahu akbar league

6 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2023
OfeAchi:
sad
I didn't check the poster but I already knew it was Obembet. This babe can ride CR7 diick for 247....

Who cares about the Saudi Farmers League?
A league where penaldo plays alongside Imans and Alfa's?
Just wondering is she really a female?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Mosba: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:
How i wish someone as rich as this guy can come and marry me like this, heiii God cry i will sing praises to thee for the rest of my life

You would still sing praises thy Lord if you can think deeper than that.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by baylord77(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2023
The real GOAT
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by tuzle(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2023
waxxydude:
No he's not. Most, if not 80% of his hattricks are mostly tapins with penalties. You're a Ronaldo pro dick sucker and your grammar sucks. I barely comment on this, but I see your crap all the time.
if it is that easy, why are other strikers not scoring tapin and penalties? Except haaland, benzema, lewandoski and kane who have been prolific in recent years other strikers must be very lazy that they can't score tapin and penalties easily like Ronaldo do

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by muykem: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:
How i wish someone as rich as this guy can come and marry me like this, heiii God cry i will sing praises to thee for the rest of my life
You didn't know what you want. You need to build up yourself for a successful life and stop wishing of entering another man's prosperity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by OJEEMAH(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2023
obembet:

Messi scored 34 hat-tricks in La Liga after playing there for 17 years. it took the GOATnaldo just 7 years to smashed 34 hattrick
how many did Ronaldo score in England after playing for 9years combine?

And 34 is just for La liga but you added all the hattricks Ronaldo scored in Spain. What are you hiding?

Or you want us to compare Ronaldo and Messi’s goals against EPL top 6?

6 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by cenaman(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2023
The real GOAT not that dwarf in one league called, MLS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by AImiron: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Obembet vs Almiron Fight no go End!😄🙆

It might Continue till 2028! 😕

Make two of Una, go Marry o. 😏

I’m not GAY bro, if you believe say that moniker na girl, you don Jonze be that, 95% F monikers on NL na boys dey behind em.

Penadogs are used to celebrating mediocrity,cos they got nothing else to celebrate, the other day MESSI inspired a comeback with 2 great assists which make his team qualify for yet another cup final, I didn’t bother creating a topic about it cos it’s below standard, the bar is so high now. If they win the cup I will create a topic about if not, nothing spoil.

We are done with football since 2022 na cruise remain.

If he like make he 40 goals against walai talai teams it’s irrelevant.

He should have scored the hatrick against Morocco. 🤣🤣, or atleast scored a World Cup knock out goal after trying for 20 years

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2023
OJEEMAH:
If na Messi score hattrick now, it’s scripted.

63 not 66 hattrick…….Why you de stat pad?

Lol...so you dey follow the GOAT record🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Even tinubu will score more hat tricks than him in Allahu akbar league

Tinubu can only score Hattrick in STEALING, FALSIFICATIONS and AGBEROISM.. sad 😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by kiyosaki1(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Why the insult ? English teacher
waxxydude:
No he's not. Most, if not 80% of his hattricks are mostly tapins with penalties. You're a Ronaldo pro dick sucker and your grammar sucks. I barely comment on this, but I see your crap all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Vinnie2000(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:
I’m not GAY bro, if you believe say that moniker na girl, you don Jonze be that, 95% F monikers on NL na boys dey behind em.

Penadogs are used to celebrating mediocrity,cos they got nothing else to celebrate, the other day MESSI inspired a comeback with 2 great assists which make his team qualify for yet another cup final, I didn’t bother creating a topic about it cos it’s below standard, the bar is so high now. If they win the cup I will create a topic about if not, nothing spoil.

We are done with football since 2022 na cruise remain. If he like make he 40 goals against walai talai teams it’s irrelevant.

This Almiron ehn.😏

Ur Mouth too Bad. 😄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by OJEEMAH(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol...so you dey follow the GOAT record🤣🤣
When you fall out of line, we go drag you back with correction

2 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by AImiron: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2023
OJEEMAH:
how many did Ronaldo score in England after playing for 9years combine?

And 34 is just for La liga but you added all the hattricks Ronaldo scored in Spain. What are you hiding?

Bro no dey engage these minions intellectually, you get time oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2023
See the assist he gave Mane yesterday, if na Bruno, e for lose am... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by BabaIbo: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OLOSHI. sad

You better accept the Men around you. 😏

because you will Grow Grey Hairs on ur Kpekus, if u hold on to such Foolish and Pipe dreams! 🙁😕

Idi it, na why you dey insult the babe?

Mu mu unco uth kid, everybody get their heart desires irrespective of whether they are hustling hard and smart or not.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Pootle: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2023
tuzle:
if it is that easy, why are other strikers not scoring tapin and penalties? Except haaland, benzema, lewandoski and kane who have been prolific in recent years other strikers must be very lazy that they can't score tapin and penalties easily like Ronaldo do

na so tap-in easy yakubu no fit score am undecided... pls dont mind them jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by OJEEMAH(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:
Bro no dey engage these minions intellectually, you get time oooo.
Na your guy obembet😂😂

How weekend bro?

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by APOPTOSIS: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Greatest of All Time indeed...
Without any WORLD CUP medal, not even a Bronze medal to acknowledge participation.
That's an Insult to the likes of Pele De' Great, Messi, Maradona, Zidane, Garrincha, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Ronaldinho, KaKa,

IF he fails to get at least a world cup BRONZE MEDAL before he retires, then he will never be different from De' Stafino, Joan Cryff, Ibrahimovic,

3 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by BabaIbo: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:

We are done with football since 2022 na cruise remain.

If he like make he 40 goals against walai talai teams it’s irrelevant.

He should have scored the hatrick against Morocco. 🤣🤣, or atleast scored a World Cup knock out goal after trying for 20 years

I'm a neutral fan but I prefer C Ronaldo to Messi in all honesty.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by OJEEMAH(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:
See the assist he gave Mane yesterday, if na Bruno, e for lose am... grin

assist don de count too😂😂😂
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Dexy4yah(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:
How i wish someone as rich as this guy can come and marry me like this, heiii God cry i will sing praises to thee for the rest of my life..Oh lord, he doesn't have to be a young man, even if he's in his 60's or 70's, I'll forever be grateful...Ohh, Lord, i don't want to end up with a broke ass Nigeria man boy, who's older than 23 years, but doesn't have a car, a house, and not upto 100 million naira in his bank account, keep me away from such failures in da mighty name of Jesus, amen..
Chaiii.....I feel your pains dear sis
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by AImiron: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Almiron ehn.😏

Ur Mouth too Bad. 😄
as it should be my bro, we are above mediocrity, they are seeking relevance like a girl on heat.

Messi is the clout. Messi is the standard, Messi is the goal. Messi is the height their fav is trying to reach, wey he no fit reach. Messi is someone pendu will dream of till his last breath, funny thing be say he will retire before Leo, his goals records will get shattered eventually. Mls ain’t ready for Leo, he go score taya.

2 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by saysoo: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2023
Saudi pro league?
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Pathfinder2090: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by adioolayi(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2023
Ronaldo has scored 28 goals in 2023 as Haaland has scored 30 goals.

This is August 2023 ...
They both have a long way to go, if they want to break the GOAT of goats record of 91 Goals in a calendar year!

Sincerely, Messi is miles ahead wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by AImiron: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2023
BabaIbo:

I didn’t ask for your opinion bro

3 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by adioolayi(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2023
BabaIbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...this one get Ronaldo Agbado for back pocket grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane / Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.