Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style (19918 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Score 2 Goals In Al Nassr's Win Vs Ahli / Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by aQUINandmore: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Messi joining psg has confirmed what we always knew that he will flop in EPL ... Suarez fired 40 goals in laliga... suarez scored more goals in laliga than EPL... lewandowski in his first season won golden boot in laliga ...if mbappe joins Madrid, he will win top scorer for the next 10 seasons...if halaand joins la liga he will score 60 league goals in one season... Messi could not score upto 30 league goals in his 2 seasons in French league that has only psg as the only formidable team ... u guys dint wanna tell urselves the truth and we Ronaldo fans are fine with that .... Ronaldo has less penalty goals for country than Messi despite scoring almost 40 more goals than Messi...he has more over 2ice as many competitive goals Messi has scored competitively... portugal is not top tier in Europe ... if Ronaldo were German or Spaniard or Italian, he would have won the world cup easily, of Messi were Colombian, R16 will be his bus stop in WC and he will not score more than 5 WC goals .... kane has never won anything in its career cos he played for spurs .... can u bet that he will win nothing at Bayern ?? He is even now confident that he can now win the balon dor.... Messi would not have achieved 20% of what Ronaldo achieved if he wore Ronaldos shoes
Mr explainer without evidence.
Please we do not celebrate mediocre here.
Put some respect on that name that has won the under 20 WC, Olympics gold medal, Copa America, finallesima and the senior world cup.

Put some respect on the only soccer player on earth that has the right to utter these words "I have won everything in football, I came to America to enjoy myself.
The emphasis should be on "I have won everything in football"

When we are discussing the best we are talking of MEN that has seen it all and they are :Messi- my sugar boy
Pele
Maradona.

Your pelnado is in the league of the real Ronaldo, Zidane, dinho etc.
The like of mbappe and hallaand may come to displace Ronaldo if they keep firing goals from all cylinder just the way I always dream of tinubu banging me to pieces.

Though I love pelnado because I use to ******* with his pics and I dream to bang him someday, if not my love for Ronaldo I wouldn't be wasting my time writing about him because it is against my principle to discuss any player that has never played in a world cup final.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by onlyboyson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Is this GOAT edible 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by udoka55555: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

I asked if there is any skill Ronaldo has not performed that you know about or any dribble?

Can Ronaldo deliver those no look passes or impossible passes? Can Ronaldo dribble pass 2-3 players, going through their middle? Can Ronaldo dummy players like Ronaldinho, Messi or Zidane? Just to mention a few.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
BABYBULLETIN:
obembet is a male hiding under the infleuence of female monicker in nairaland..know this and know peace..
Thanks
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Dagger111(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:
How i wish someone as rich as this guy can come and marry me like this, heiii God cry i will sing praises to thee for the rest of my life..Oh lord, he doesn't have to be a young man, even if he's in his 60's or 70's, I'll forever be grateful...Ohh, Lord, i don't want to end up with a broke ass Nigeria man boy, who's older than 23 years, but doesn't have a car, a house, and not upto 100 million naira in his bank account, keep me away from such failures in da mighty name of Jesus, amen..

Would have come forward to manage your dilapidated kpekus and wrenched boobs facing South, then put you in one of my houses in Lekki as a side chick but i thought of it again and again if i can endure that offensive smells from your overused kpekus, for the fact that you are not even my type. Don't worry, u can still meet an unlucky guy u can manipulate this year. Keep your hope high sw!ne.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by penearth(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
waxxydude:
No he's not. Most, if not 80% of his hattricks are mostly tapins with penalties. You're a Ronaldo pro dick sucker and your grammar sucks. I barely comment on this, but I see your crap all the time.

Tap self Messi no see
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Greatest of All Time indeed...
Without any WORLD CUP medal, not even a Bronze medal to acknowledge participation.
That's an Insult to the likes of Pele De' Great, Messi, Maradona, Zidane, Garrincha, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Ronaldinho, KaKa,

IF he fails to get at least a world cup BRONZE MEDAL before he retires, then he will never be different from De' Stafino, Joan Cryff, Ibrahimovic,

World cup aside. How person go carry Ronaldo dey compare Messi. Messi is at the top alone. Ronaldo is no where near Messi. The argument just dey lame, these Ronaldo fan boys I wonder how their brain dey work or if dem no get eye self.

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by OJEEMAH(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Messi joining psg has confirmed what we always knew that he will flop in EPL ... Suarez fired 40 goals in laliga... suarez scored more goals in laliga than EPL... lewandowski in his first season won golden boot in laliga ...if mbappe joins Madrid, he will win top scorer for the next 10 seasons...if halaand joins la liga he will score 60 league goals in one season... Messi could not score upto 30 league goals in his 2 seasons in French league that has only psg as the only formidable team ... u guys dint wanna tell urselves the truth and we Ronaldo fans are fine with that .... Ronaldo has less penalty goals for country than Messi despite scoring almost 40 more goals than Messi...he has more over 2ice as many competitive goals Messi has scored competitively... portugal is not top tier in Europe ... if Ronaldo were German or Spaniard or Italian, he would have won the world cup easily, of Messi were Colombian, R16 will be his bus stop in WC and he will not score more than 5 WC goals .... kane has never won anything in its career cos he played for spurs .... can u bet that he will win nothing at Bayern ?? He is even now confident that he can now win the balon dor.... Messi would not have achieved 20% of what Ronaldo achieved if he wore Ronaldos shoes
all these theory proves nothing. Messi changed club for the first time in about 18years and you just expect him to hit the ground running in a dysfunctional club where he’s not even the man leading from the front.

If you think Ronaldo will survive playing a supporting role to Mbappe in PSG, then you really don’t understand football as much as I thought.

Messi who was literally operating from the wing & sometimes behind Mbappe in a team full of stars with egos clashing here and there, you think it will be easy at 34year?

Ronaldo never played for a disorganized team like PSG.

Ronaldo joined a Man U team that gave him all the support and as a teen, the guy had less pressure. He grew into the team with the help of senior players like Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand and others. Not a team like PSG where you have to fight 2 egoistic players like Mbappe or Neymar to become the main man.

If Ronaldo had joined Madrid when Zidane, Figo and R9 were all there, his case would have been like Beckham and Owen or do you think, Zidane, Figo and R9 will give him all the penalties and free kick?

Or you de expect player like Zidane or Figo to always pass the ball like Ozil and Kroos to CR7?

Na R9 go de pass ball to CR7 like Benzema and Rooney?

He joined juventus as a star player. As a matter of fact, all the players were beneath his level. No one was close. He automatically became the main star.

With his bloated ego, if he joined PSG, he would have clashed with Neymar and Mbappe more than once and that’s what Messi was trying to avoid and the circumstances upon which Messi left the Barcelona also affected him.

Don’t you understand some factors may have affected Messi

See the theories you have been creating is purely out of hatred.

Logically speaking, a player that failed outside Barcelona cannot be putting up match winning performances and also winning MVP in most international tournaments he participated with Argentina or are you now calling Argentina national team, Barcelona?
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
JayVicky:

How old are you?
How much money do you have in your bank account? Didn't your parents provide you with education so you could succeed without a man?

Na illetrate him be, na him younger brother dey help am with spelling and reading class. Na person way dey sell ice block for PH. No dey answer am grin

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by greatman247(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
OfeAchi:
sad
I didn't check the poster but I already knew it was Obembet. This babe can ride CR7 diick for 247....

Who cares about the Saudi Farmers League?
A league where penaldo plays alongside Imans and Alfa's?

But it's so hard to get goals in Saudi, this is why it's special, but much easy to score goals in MLS. They are so stingy with goals in Saudi. For someone to score 3 in a match in Saudi n obe beans, it's rare occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Is there any skill Ronaldo has not performed on the field of play?

The pass Messi gave in the world cup against Netherland, can your Ronaldo in his entire playing career dream of doing that. You Don't know what skill is. Na just one I give you o
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Messi reluctantly joined PSG at the age of 34 when he was already in the decline, the team did not play to Messi’s strength, Messi alone cannot carry the team on his shoulders, especially with their poor defenders. Despite that he won 3 trophies in 2 years at PSG and not too long ago won the best foreign player, scoring 32 goals and 34 assist in total, which is a very good return but poor by Messi’s standard.

Tell me what Ronaldo has achieved in 5 World Cup and European championships appearances?

Portugal has always had decent teams, that’s why they came third in 1966 World Cup, runners up in 2004 European championships, finally won it in 2016 (not with Ronaldo’s effort because without Ronaldo they would have still won it).

You claim Laliga is weak, but they have the most trophies in Europe, Messi played against a lot of EPL teams in CL, you know how many goals he scored against them. The likes Hazard, Henry & Owen who were great EPL players flopped in Laliga, would you say they were not great players? It happens both ways.

Even if Messi was a Columbian, he would have still been a great player even if he doesn’t win the World Cup. George Weah is still the biggest player to come out of Africa despite never going to the World Cup.

Ronaldo had team members playing for him at Madrid, Juventus and the national team. In fact his coming to Juventus disrupted their chemistry as the coach later confessed that everyone is looking to pass the ball to Ronaldo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
putin2:
Watching Ronaldo is boring ,he has no impact on the team except when he is at goalpost

Nothing else. I'll pick more than 4 players after Messi b4 him excluding Maradona and Pele. Wetin Ronaldo sabi apart from goal, him no sabi play ball na just ability to score goal. All round na waste

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
putin2:
Watching Ronaldo is boring ,he has no impact on the team except when he is at goalpost

Nothing else. I'll pick more than 4 players after Messi b4 him excluding Maradona and Pele. Wetin Ronaldo sabi apart from goal, him no sabi play ball na just ability to score goal. All round na waste. Na just him goals make am dey with top players. remove goals from Messi, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldinho and they are fun and can do wonders but remove goals from Ronaldo and he is just another mitrovic playing 9, average player

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
charleyboy:

In terms of skill, you cannot compare Ronaldo to the likes of Ronaldinho, De Lima, Zidane, Cruyff, talk-less of players Pele, Maradona or Messi. To me these other players were a beauty to watch and I will rate all of them above Ronaldo any day. All he basically does is to score when he is in the box, not a complete footballer for me.

You dey answer am self. Him no dey watch ball
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by horgarzer(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
tesppidd:
He has scored his goals for the next 4 matches.
Before he will score again, na after 4 games.

By the way that hatrick was needed against Morocco, not some Al Fatima.

tongue
Yes he would have only for his coach to deny him such an opportunity, but you would have criticize him again if he had, labelling Morocco a small team
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Ade1177: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
MrBroke:

Nothing else. I'll pick more than 4 players after Messi b4 him excluding Maradona and Pele. Wetin Ronaldo sabi apart from goal, him no sabi play ball na just ability to score goal. All round na waste
Most of the people saying this are people that just purely hate Ronaldo or kids that knew Ronaldo from 2018 till 2023

Fun fact
Ronaldo and Messi are meant to be retired since 2021.

Anything they do now is just old age playing

At what age did Ronaldinho retire out of Europe
Was he not better than Ronaldo?
Even R9 delima ronaldo

Ronaldo is an old man and A billionaire
Same as Messi

Anything he does now is just to stat pad

Hence why erik boot him out

During Ronaldo prime which lasted for 15 to 16yrs
Only kids will call Ronaldo a tap in merchant like Haaland

If only you saw Rocket goals and Rocket free kicks he scored
And how Only Messi was better than him in some years within those 15,16 yrs

You'll respect him

Without Ronaldo
Messi will have 12 ballon Dor

Only Ronaldo was good enough to battle him and won 5

Also if there was no Messi
Ronaldo would easily dominate the world for those 12 ballon dors

One didn't win a particular Year ONLY because the other exist

How can you hate someone like that?

2 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Khastro(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
obembet:
The greatest of all time, Cristiano Rolando bag another hat-trick to lead his side to their first Saudi Pro League victory of the season... as Sadio Mane mimics Portuguese superstar's famous 'Siu' celebration.

Haaland is the only player who has scored more goals in 2023 than Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has scored 28 goals in 2023 as Haaland has scored 30 goals.

Source: https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1695165403457040886?t=uwM7wW0z1xD_ZC-ZPUhCaw&s=19

Ororo till the end of time

2 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Brunicekid(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:
How i wish someone as rich as this guy can come and marry me like this, heiii God cry i will sing praises to thee for the rest of my life..Oh lord, he doesn't have to be a young man, even if he's in his 60's or 70's, I'll forever be grateful...Ohh, Lord, i don't want to end up with a broke ass Nigeria man boy, who's older than 23 years, but doesn't have a car, a house, and not upto 100 million naira in his bank account, keep me away from such failures in da mighty name of Jesus, amen..
I want to believe this is an imaginary write-up.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by FullBlastLight: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sounded much like one of d unfortunate & frustrated leeches out there! cool

turmacs:
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:

grin grin Amen to your prayer.
Amen to mine.

You could pray and fast for your intention though.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Chidolalar: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Was it not penalties and tapins that the fraud used to win world cup

Was is it not d same dubious and undeserved penalties that made d overrated piece of shit called penaldo to become d all time highest goal scorer?
D real all time top scorer is d Undisputed GOAT Messi bcuz he has d most career non-penalty goals from open play in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than that overrated piece of penalty and tapin shit called penaldo.
Imagine d undisputed GOAT Messi having more non-penalty goals from open play in a whooping 140+ far lesser appearances than that overated penalty and tapin shit called penaldo.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Sizwezi: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gen Z everywhere 😂. Even their fave places him side by side not outta humility but outta fact, yet some crazy fans here think he’s not worth it. In Buhari’s voice Kwantinue 😂
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Peacecore: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Obem finally crawled out from oblivion grin grin. It's hard to explain how almighty Al-Nasr that was leading the desert league became a second class team since one old man joined them grin.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by sehin79(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OLOSHI. sad

You better accept the Men around you. 😏

because you will Grow Grey Hairs on ur Kpekus, if u hold on to such Foolish and Pipe dreams! 🙁😕

no mind am ooo I wouldn't be surprise if she is dead BROKE
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by mayor1814: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
obembet:
The greatest of all time, Cristiano Rolando bag another hat-trick to lead his side to their first Saudi Pro League victory of the season... as Sadio Mane mimics Portuguese superstar's famous 'Siu' celebration

The king of hat trick, Cristiano Ronaldo and Sadio Mane dazzled to help Al-Nassr get their first Saudi Pro League victory of the season.

The pair both scored twice to help their side thump ninth placed Al-Fateh 5-0, away from home.

It was the result that Al-Nassr needed, having lost both their opening league matches to Steven Gerrard's Al-Ettifaq 2-1 and Al-Taawon 2-0.

And their two superstars would combine to provide the opening score, with Ronaldo playing a simply sensational back heel flick that fooled the defender in front of the goal to find Mane charging in at pace.

The ex-Liverpool and Bayern Munich star showed his brilliant finishing abilities to dink the ball past the goalkeeper to put the away side 1-0 up after 27 minutes.

Haaland is the only player who has scored more goals in 2023 than Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has scored 28 goals in 2023 as Haaland has scored 30 goals.

Source: https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1695165403457040886?t=uwM7wW0z1xD_ZC-ZPUhCaw&s=19

Really? The greatest of all time ke? That title is not for Tapnaldo.

Will the greatest steal a world cup goal in desperation?

Will he have zero goal in world cup knock out games?

Tapnaldo has never won "best player award in either the world cup or even Euro, so wia is d greatest title coming from?" Where is even is world cup silver medal before we even talk about world cup trophy?

Chill bro. LIONEL MESSI IS THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Chidolalar: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
tnerro1:
Baffles me that they are putting Messi and Harland together , Harland should be compared to rolnado cause the play the same type of game, waiting in the box to score but Messi is both scorer and playmaker, that’s why he is better than both of them.

You have said it all...
You just spoke complete facts
It is only delusioned folks will rate penaldo who is just a goal scorer to d undisputed GOAT Messi who is a goal scorer, playmaker,dribber and provides numerous chances and assists all in one package

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Chidolalar: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U keep imagining nonsense and giving useless excuse for your useless and overrated piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties.
I can also say if Messi was a Madrid player he would have won more champions league than penaldo
I can also say if Messi was in that star studded Portugal team in 2022 world cup he would have also won d world cup with Portugal bcuz everyone knows that Portugal team at d 2022 world cup had far more star studded squad than d Argentina team that won it.
Spain won d world cup in 2010 for d first time in their history after not winning it before. So stop giving unfounded excuses and nonsensical imagination for that penalty piece of shit called penaldo
Portugal won d euro without him. He always scores useless and inconsequential goals against minnows to boost his personal records.
Imagine penaldo not winning any international MVP in 14 international tournaments he has participated
Imagine penaldo not scoring any world cup knockout goals in 5 world cup appearances he has participated.
Penaldo is just an overated piece of shit that predominantly scores penalties and tapins
Penaldo will always be under d shadow of d undisputed GOAT Messi till they kingdom come.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ade1177:

Most of the people saying this are people that just purely hate Ronaldo or kids that knew Ronaldo from 2018 till 2023

Fun fact
Ronaldo and Messi are meant to be retired since 2021.

Anything they do now is just old age playing

At what age did Ronaldinho retire out of Europe
Was he not better than Ronaldo?
Even R9 delima ronaldo

Ronaldo is an old man and A billionaire
Same as Messi

Anything he does now is just to stat pad

Hence why erik boot him out

During Ronaldo prime which lasted for 15 to 16yrs
Only kids will call Ronaldo a tap in merchant like Haaland

If only you saw Rocket goals and Rocket free kicks he scored
And how Only Messi was better than him in some years within those 15,16 yrs

You'll respect him

Without Ronaldo
Messi will have 12 ballon Dor

Only Ronaldo was good enough to battle him and won 5

Also if there was no Messi
Ronaldo would easily dominate the world for those 12 ballon dors

One didn't win a particular Year ONLY because the other exist

How can you hate someone like that?

I saw Ronaldo at Man utd, so nothing I missed. I also play football not professionally though cause Niger get her own profession for all of us, the way I watch, play and understand football is like how analyst see it with everything taken to account hence the reason Ronaldo wouldn't be in my top 5 football players. It is not hate, I can't hate a legend of a sport I love but people comparing him to Messi is just too sentimental and bias hence the reason a lot of us get annoyed by it. Ronaldo is good, in my ultimate team of all time he is definitely my number 9 but he is no where near Messi. So make we just dey honest

2 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
MrBroke:

The pass Messi gave in the world cup against Netherland, can your Ronaldo in his entire playing career dream of doing that. You Don't know what skill is. Na just one I give you o

Lol.....

Funny Pessi fans....🤣🤣
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
charleyboy:

Can Ronaldo deliver those no look passes or impossible passes? Can Ronaldo dribble pass 2-3 players, going through their middle? Can Ronaldo dummy players like Ronaldinho, Messi or Zidane? Just to mention a few.

Lol.... What the hell is this??🤣🤣🤣

Millennia Pessi fans...🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Neymar Scores In Brazil 2-2 Colombia Draw In First Match Since Injury(Photos) / Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 / Pastor Adjusts Church Programme Time Over Super Eagles Vs Argentina Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.