Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style (20064 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Score 2 Goals In Al Nassr's Win Vs Ahli / Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by GEEBITE: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Did you see the assist flick to Mane or you just want to talk from a preconceived notion.?
charleyboy:
All Ronaldo has to offer in football is just goals, nothing more, remove his goals and there is nothing he has to show. He is too mechanical of a player, not elegant to watch at all.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by MrBroke(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol.....

Funny Pessi fans....🤣🤣

Answer my question first b4 you laugh. No dey cover up with funny GOAT fans 🤣 😂
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by GEEBITE: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Against A.Villa in EPL, he gave the penalty to Bruno who eventually balloned the ball over the bar. In Serie A, he allowed Dybala to play many penalties that aint crucial.
Messi even has more penalties taken in international games than Ronaldo. Stop comtributing out of prejudice.
tnerro1:

Don’t mind them, a greedy penaldo that would not pass the ball to another player who is in a better position to score just because he wanted the goal to be awarded to him. If he wins 2026 World Cup, I will donate 500k to obembet and his group…

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by nairanaira12: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:
How i wish someone as rich as this guy can come and marry me like this, heiii God cry i will sing praises to thee for the rest of my life..Oh lord, he doesn't have to be a young man, even if he's in his 60's or 70's, I'll forever be grateful...Ohh, Lord, i don't want to end up with a broke ass Nigeria man boy, who's older than 23 years, but doesn't have a car, a house, and not upto 100 million naira in his bank account, keep me away from such failures in da mighty name of Jesus, amen..

You are setting yourself up as a perfect sacrifice for money rituals: that is, if they haven't used you already.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Kipaji: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
turmacs:
How i wish someone as rich as this guy can come and marry me like this, heiii God cry i will sing praises to thee for the rest of my life..Oh lord, he doesn't have to be a young man, even if he's in his 60's or 70's, I'll forever be grateful...Ohh, Lord, i don't want to end up with a broke ass Nigeria man boy, who's older than 23 years, but doesn't have a car, a house, and not upto 100 million naira in his bank account, keep me away from such failures in da mighty name of Jesus, amen..

I'm not a Christian, but why bring Jesus into your wickedness?

This female will not even be faithful to Ronaldo. She is just looking for a guy that can provide for her lifestyle while still messing with the men she truly likes in the shadows.
If a woman doesn't like you with no car, no house, and no money at all, she will simply never ever like you. Don't go and sell your soul like Ronaldo just to end up with women like this one who don't like you and just want to use you.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
GEEBITE:
Did you see the assist flick to Mane or you just want to talk from a preconceived notion.?

Just because he managed to give one lucky assist yesterday we no go hear word, how often does he do it? Messi gives brilliant assists a lot of times effortlessly , that is why even if he is not scoring you will still feel his impact. Let us wait and see when Ronaldo will provide such brilliant assist again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by sammytovic(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
waxxydude:
No he's not. Most, if not 80% of his hattricks are mostly tapins with penalties. You're a Ronaldo pro dick sucker and your grammar sucks. I barely comment on this, but I see your crap all the time.
Mugu
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by ufuosman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Goat 🐐
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
charleyboy:

Just because he managed to give one lucky assist yesterday we no go hear word, how often does he do it? Messi gives brilliant assists a lot of times effortlessly , that is why even if he is not scoring you will still feel his impact. Let us wait and see when Ronaldo will provide such brilliant assist again.

Someone that has given 242 career assists?
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Landowner101(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Messi joining psg has confirmed what we always knew that he will flop in EPL ... Suarez fired 40 goals in laliga... suarez scored more goals in laliga than EPL... lewandowski in his first season won golden boot in laliga ...if mbappe joins Madrid, he will win top scorer for the next 10 seasons...if halaand joins la liga he will score 60 league goals in one season... Messi could not score upto 30 league goals in his 2 seasons in French league that has only psg as the only formidable team ... u guys dint wanna tell urselves the truth and we Ronaldo fans are fine with that .... Ronaldo has less penalty goals for country than Messi despite scoring almost 40 more goals than Messi...he has more over 2ice as many competitive goals Messi has scored competitively... portugal is not top tier in Europe ... if Ronaldo were German or Spaniard or Italian, he would have won the world cup easily, of Messi were Colombian, R16 will be his bus stop in WC and he will not score more than 5 WC goals .... kane has never won anything in its career cos he played for spurs .... can u bet that he will win nothing at Bayern ?? He is even now confident that he can now win the balon dor.... Messi would not have achieved 20% of what Ronaldo achieved if he wore Ronaldos shoes

Thank God you didn't mention they scripted the world cup for Messi here.

Ronaldo had Joao Felix, bernardo silva, bruno fernandes, otavio, Ruben neves, cancelo, ruben dias, danilo, guerreiro and Costa (gk) as to against Messi's Martinez (gk); Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Tagliafico; De Paul, Fernandez, Mac Allister; Di Maria,Alvarez.

1) Now compare this two teams and give me a good reason why This portugal team couldn't score a goal against the morroco team, where was your Ronaldo from the 55 minutes of the game to the 102 minutes. ?

2) in terms of squad which teams had a better squad between the two, Ranging from the defenders, midfielders, attackers and strikers ?

3) What was Your Ronaldo contribution to the team in terms of assists, chances created and goals?

4) Why was your Ronaldo trying to steal a goal that doesn't belong to him, despite the fact he was a captain of the team?

Answering this questions don't go about giving me wishful thinking and some emotional based answers as to why your Ronaldo would have won the world cup, because we witnessed how you lots roasted Messi before 2021 for not winning a national trophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by kunleiky(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whobedatte:
Scoring tap in goals in Albdulmitalab league .
Ronaldo is not a proper footballer , just a stat -ladder and glory hunter
It is an insult to be compared with Messi , the greatest of the greatest .

And what are you hunting with your life?
Bush meat?
Jokerrr!
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by BabaIbo: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:
I didn’t ask for your opinion bro

Then jump and pass bro...
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Someone that has given 242 career assists?

Good for him, how many MOTM performances has he won with his assists? Even in the CL where they call him Mr. CL, Messi still has more MOTM performances than Ronaldo, why do you think so?

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Ade1177: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
MrBroke:

I saw Ronaldo at Man utd, so nothing I missed. I also play football not professionally though cause Niger get her own profession for all of us, the way I watch, play and understand football is like how analyst see it with everything taken to account hence the reason Ronaldo wouldn't be in my top 5 football players. It is not hate, I can't hate a legend of a sport I love but people comparing him to Messi is just too sentimental and bias hence the reason a lot of us get annoyed by it. Ronaldo is good, in my ultimate team of all time he is definitely my number 9 but he is no where near Messi. So make we just dey honest

Alright

Same question I always ask all of u in this same category

Be honest with yourself

Mention just 1 player BETTER than Cristiano Ronaldo
For the past 16yrs

For everything he has done in his career
1. Playing style
2. Records
3. League
4. Cups
5. Champions league
6. Idol in his country
7. Idol in his club

Then Fan base (people who actually believe He is the best thing they have ever seen)

[/b]*If Messi was not Alive* [b]

Let's assume Messi is not Alive

Pls do not mention any player during black and white TV era

Who else can you compare to Messi
If not Ronaldo?
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by kunleiky(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Greatest of All Time indeed...
Without any WORLD CUP medal, not even a Bronze medal to acknowledge participation.
That's an Insult to the likes of Pele De' Great, Messi, Maradona, Zidane, Garrincha, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Ronaldinho, KaKa,

IF he fails to get at least a world cup BRONZE MEDAL before he retires, then he will never be different from De' Stafino, Joan Cryff, Ibrahimovic,
Very disrespectful comment, but this can pass for an opinion since a faceless forum like this allows kids
Why didn't you tell us the countries of those players above, and if the countries have won more than a world cup in history of the tourney.
SMH for you
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
OJEEMAH:
If na Messi score hattrick now, it’s scripted.

63 not 66 hattrick…….Why you de stat pad?
scripted messhit ... MLS lost it all by freely giving meshiit the trophy...
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by kunleiky(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ade1177:

Alright

Same question I always ask all of u in this same category

Be honest with yourself

Mention just 1 player BETTER than Cristiano Ronaldo
For the past 16yrs

For everything he has done in his career
1. Playing style
2. Records
3. League
4. Cups
5. Champions league
6. Idol in his country
7. Idol in his club

Then Fan base (people who actually believe He is the best thing they have ever seen)

[/b]*If Messi was not Alive* [b]

Let's assume Messi is not Alive

Pls do not mention any player during black and white TV era

Who else can you compare to Messi
If not Ronaldo?
To even be honest my bro., I don't see any player outshining CR7 records and ability 2 decades from now. This guy is the spice of modern football.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Ade1177: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
kunleiky:

Very disrespectful comment, but this can pass for an opinion since a faceless forum like this allows kids
Why didn't you tell us the countries of those players above, and if the countries have won more than a world cup in history of the tourney.
SMH for you

Don't mind them

This people just don't know that Football is Ultimately about Goals

Without Goals

All your serere is nothing

And Football is calculated Based on Goals

And who is the person with the Most Goals in the history of football?

Cr7

To appreciate what he has done

Haaland scoring like a mad robot will have to do the same thing without having any bad season for another 15yrs

You like messi fine
Why disrespect a Legend
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by kunleiky(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ade1177:

Don't mind them

Without Goals

Cr7

Haaland scoring like a mad robot will have to do the same thing without having any bad season for another 15yrs[b]

You like messi fine
Why disrespect a Legend
Yesso. I dey tell you
My first reason for respecting CR7 is the consistency over the years.
Omo, this life ehn. Baba just want to enjoy his soccer without hating on anyone, but see haters online and offline
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ade1177:

Don't mind them

Without Goals

Cr7

Haaland scoring like a mad robot will have to do the same thing without having any bad season for another 15yrs

You like messi fine
Why disrespect a Legend

Goals just don’t happen bro., players assist, dribble, create chances for those goals to be scored. As the highest goal scorer, what has his goals done for his national team? It is not just scoring a lot of irrelevant goals bro. Will you choose a Haaland over a De Bruyne in the Man City team because Haaland scores goals?

2 Likes

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
charleyboy:

Good for him, how many MOTM performances has he won with his assists? Even in the CL where they call him Mr. CL, Messi still has more MOTM performances than Ronaldo, why do you think so?

🤫

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
charleyboy:

Goals just don’t happen bro., players assist, dribble, create chances for those goals to be scored. As the highest goal scorer, what has his goals done for his national team? It is not just scoring a lot of irrelevant goals bro. Will you choose a Haaland over a De Bruyne in the Man City team because Haaland scores goals?

Ronaldo has won 2 trophies for his country
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
kunleiky:

Yesso. I dey tell you
My first reason for respecting CR7 is the consistency over the years.
Omo, this life ehn. Baba just want to enjoy his soccer without hating on anyone, but see haters online and offline

Naso o🤣🤣🤣... Haters yapa

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by kunleiky(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Naso o🤣🤣🤣... Haters yapa
Abii, too villainized and maligned grin grin
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

🤫

Oga, in what you have shared, show me where there is Most Man of The Match (MOTM) performance in the CL, not some of this your irrelevant stats.
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Ronaldo has won 2 trophies for his country

Please tell me his contributions in those two trophy wins in terms of G & A. Was he MOTM in any of the tourney or highest goal scorer (despite his scoring abilities).
Be honest with yourself, don’t you think Portugal would have won both tournaments even without Ronaldo?
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Jokerman(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
charleyboy:

Please tell me his contributions in those two trophy wins in terms of G & A. Was he MOTM in any of the tourney or highest goal scorer (despite his scoring abilities).
Be honest with yourself, don’t you think Portugal would have won both tournaments even without Ronaldo?

2016- 2nd best player after Griezmann

2020- Golden boot

2019- Top scorer of the tournament
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jokerman:

2016- 2nd best player after Griezmann

2020- Golden boot

2019- Top scorer of the tournament

Oga you deserve this your name oooo, no disrespect, you’re a real joker. We are talking of best player you are talking of second best player. We are talking of tournaments that Portugal won, did they win any tournament in 2019 or 2020?

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by AImiron: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You have a point. Finland, Norway & Sweden no bad. Let’s see how it goes sha.

Enjoy your weekend bro 👍
My points exactly. You to my bro
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by GEEBITE: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
With 268 careers assists and number 5 on all time list even higher on the list than the famous Mesut Ozil he aint a slouch when it comes to that. For a recent highlights reel, watch on YouTube his assist to Garnacho for his first career goal or his assist to Edinson Cavani against Spurs in 2021/2022 season. Dont watch him with a closed mind.
charleyboy:

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by charleyboy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
GEEBITE:
With 268 careers assists and number 5 on all time list even higher on the list than the famous Mesut Ozil he aint a slouch when it comes to that. For a recent highlights reel, watch on YouTube his assist to Garnacho for his first career goal or his assist to Edinson Cavani against Spurs in 2021/2022 season. Dont watch him with a closed mind.

Ok sir, will do.
Thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane / Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.