Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) (23101 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Stunning Photos Show Queen Elizabeth II In EVERY Year Of Her Reign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Crucialgem(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Maybe the economic crisis in Nigeria is still a veil protecting us from all this social abnormalities na county wey don chop belle full they think of all this gender law nonsense

1 Like

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by phemmyfour: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
WriterNig:
Mental illness. The 🇺🇸 🇪🇺 🇬🇧 West is in steady decline. Nothing lasts forever.

More power to 🇷🇺 BRICS & the global south traditional values.
Imagine committing crime like rape as a man, then change my gender to f only to be sentenced to female prison grin

Chaos everywhere
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Foolish people.

Nonsense sad
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by MN07: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Nigeria go just empty! Hahahha LWKMD

I just dey wait for this day.

When we can actually choose any country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Svoboda:
It is for reason of this sort of identity revisionism sweeping around the west like a plague, that i support the enthronement of rightwing govts all over europe. Most times, it is a battle within me, considering that i am leftwing ideologically.

Politically, centrist and leftwing govts are bowing to satan, and are enthroning satanism, whereas The extreme rightwiing are promoting the family culture of a man and wife as is seen in russia, belarus and hungary, and are also against all forms of gender change and homosexuality.

This is fundamental to the west, and is a major factor in its onslaught against putin, using Ukraine as a smokescreen.
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Hisincrease: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
I hope the understand the future implications of this action.

Dear friends Engage a writer now to get started with professional assistance for all your writing needs.

To learn more click https://tescentre.org/public/

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
If they like they should change their identity to Satan and their house to hell fire that's their business but they shouldn't try to impose that [b]mental illness [/b]on us in Africa...

1 Like

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
We know, we are watching

Very wicked man
Very wicked uncle
Very wicked goat
Very wicked pri**k
Heartless man
Devilish man
grin grin grin grin
EwuuGambia:
I'm already doing that here on Nairaland.
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Kazim88: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Guyman01:
As long as they don't interfere in our affairs under the guise of freedom and democracy they can run their country however they wish and we live our own lives according to our customs and traditions

Sorry, they have intervene to save "Democracy" as usual.
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by gloryman91: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
You guys needs urgent brain surgery.
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Kazim88: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
What this means is that your gender means nothing, the world is yours and the sky is your limit.

Your gender means a lot, the world is not yours (even the plot of land that you hope to buy is not even yours practically), your ignorance is your limit.

1 Like

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kazim88:

Your gender means a lot, the world is not yours (even the plot of land that you hope to buy is not even yours practically), your ignorance is your limit.

What’s the impact of your gender at your current job? Can’t the opposite sex do it?
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
A law they will soon reverse when it causes administrative complications.
Absolutely! Tax, healthcare, Employment, security, drivers license, property ownerships, ID cards and passports it will not work.

1 Like

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Blackdisciple:
If they like they should change their identity to Satan and their house to hell fire that's their business but they shouldn't try to impose that [b]mental illness [/b]on us in Africa...
I have changed my name to Satan, Lucifer or Devil already..

Black man is seen as satan by africans already so what's the problem?
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Kazim88: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

What’s the impact of your gender at your current job? Can’t the opposite sex do it?

If at your age, you don't know that there is a mountain of differences between a man and woman, physical differences, emotional differences, psychological differences.

That the way women and men work and socialize is different.

That men and women sees almost everything differently including sex.

If you are not aware of this difference Then your case is hopeless.

1 Like

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
It will not work. It will cause chaos administratively. Taxes, Drivers licenses, healthcare, property ownerships, travels, employments, vehicle ownerships and security problems chaos.

Now i can change my name to God or Satan, maybe even devil.

1 Like

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by dyera(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fireboy02:
I dont give a fvck
Who is the old man in the picture?
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Said it all
Svoboda:
It is for reason of this sort of identity revisionism sweeping around the west like a plague, that i support the enthronement of rightwing govts all over europe. Most times, it is a battle within me, considering that i am leftwing ideologically.

Politically, centrist and leftwing govts are bowing to satan, and are enthroning satanism, whereas The extreme rightwiing are promoting the family culture of a man and wife as is seen in russia, belarus and hungary, and are also against all forms of gender change and homosexuality.

This is fundamental to the west, and is a major factor in its onslaught against putin, using Ukraine as a smokescreen.
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Fatiayi4fee: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bdhdhdh5

Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Svoboda:

Oga,just carry yourself go your right in peace. Please,we don't want folks wearing the skin of a left winger but underneath they are right wing,no one is forcing you to be a leftist,if your belief in marriage trumps your ideology,maybe it's an indication to change sides
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
advanceDNA:
Flamemignon1 ....u see why i am irritated by ur group and the use of goverment to fuel ur craziness ??
Over a name and gender change that did not affect you in no shape way or form?
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pakute:
Underaged are not even exempted, i can see under 14 are also eligible. Na sports go suffer pass, gender confusion go yapa, especially football academy where kids are being trained, imagine the madness that would take over locker room.
MMA legend Khabib Nomargomedov said he wanted to use the rest room at a resturant, when he got to the first door, it was written "all gender ", same on the second door and he had to knock on the door and say "hello, who's there" before he could go in. He ordinarily would have walked in if it was only a male toilet. We should all just brace up for the madness that's about to engulf the world.
Don't be dense,there are gender neutral bathrooms everywhere even in Nigeria and the international sports body have made it illegal to have trans men and women in cisgender sports so your selective outrage is somewhat on nothing
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Omoluabi16:
"Humanity can not be trusted with its own freedom" .. I've always pondered on these lines from the movie CA:TWS.
Why won't you say this rubbish when you are a cisgender straight man benefiting from the patriachy because it was built to serve you?
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

With such policy very common in West, then BRICS has come to stay.
Who said they were going before
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
madridguy:
Jakpa Jakpa crew, make una look very well before you leap... Make person no come Nairaland come dey on how I carry my baby girl SARAH go Germany and only for her to reach Germany and change her name to ADAM tongue

The Whites are getting confused day in day out.
It's not confusion, it's your ignorance that is spilling
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Over a name and gender change that did not affect you in no shape way or form?

How can u not see somethimg wrong with pple waking up and changing genders just becos they feel like??
How can u not see theres an anamoly in thought process of pple thinking they are male today, female tomorow, no gender another day??
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

How can u not see somethimg wrong with pple waking up and changing genders just becos they feel like??
How can u not see theres an anamoly in thought process of pple thinking they are male today, female tomorow, no gender another day??
Male and female are not genders,they are sexes
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Male and female are not genders,they are sexes

U can dabble around with u new lgbt-coined terminologies all u want......

how all of this seems like a joyful thing thing to you pple is what is weird.. pple are literaly mad right in front of you....but its somehow great to you....
How did humanity get here?? Oh i remember.

. it started with u guys normalizing the spread of HIV among u anus fvckers...and then the pple that cut their genitals just to fvck the same sex, came along....then the no gender pple added their madness to it, and any thing thats not heterosexual or conservative...u just add it to ur lgbt train.... what is this really...?? Can u explain??
Is it like a contest of madness or u guys just want to grow a group so large so that u can make anyone thats not lgbt the abnormal pple??
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Kemadealadire(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
......He gave them over to reprobate minds to do things that aren't convenient.
Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Originakalokalo:

Read that content again.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper / Missing Algiers-bound Air Algerie Flight Carrying 116 People Has Crashed / Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.