Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers (32970 Views)

Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by yommen: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
They want BIAFRA...na you still cry pass... cool

They don't want Biafra. If they do actually, they ought to relocate from all parts of Nigeria and remain in Biafra first. Then we will take them serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Menclothing: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lolz
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Geminiivory: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Why do you want to cause unnecessary tension, Christianity is accepted all over Ilorin and Nigeria, stop trying to create some unexisting issues.

Peter Obi tried it and it failed.
He thinks he can use religion divertion to get votes.
But many people like me understand that our problem is not religion but politics.

Christians are busy monitizing the church and Christian groups, Islam are busy building strong forces and without speaker - expanding their practice.

Who stop Christian from doing so, instead Church is like business organization to make money.

Shut up your filthy lying mouth , you blood sucking demon

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Geminiivory: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Is it that Illorin people are not literate enough under the Nigerian constitution which also created Kwara as a State in Nigeria, every citizen of Nigeria has been granted absolute right by the constitution to carry and practice is religion wherever he/she finds himself within Nigeria. Time to rethink this creation called Nigeria is fast approaching. If Illorin Muslims are allowed to forbid Traditionalists from practicing their religion in Illorin, we too can stop Muslims from practicing in my village in the South South.

Even their emir was once a high court judge. Can you beat that? Those people are just irredeemable fools. I ve seen alot in one of their groups. Very low IQed

3 Likes

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Owochogod: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
See so called men of God for Muslim religion behaving like hooligans. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Geminiivory: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
emerged01:

I don't why our lawyers cant put this people in their place. What is even state governor doing about this issue?

That one is one of them.. A chronic fanatic
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by abysirius(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
She might be taking Alfa's customers. After all, they are in the same line of business or the same industry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by EmiDon11: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Thonee:
Ilorin is far gone.
Oyo is the next target for the Fulani empire expansion agenda.
Yorufulani activating gradually till there will be no Yoruba again.
amen!!!
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Maximeo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
The next will be Christian

Follow by other Muslims faction

Islam irrespective of tribe or country is a curse

Leave Christians out. Don't divert attention from the main issue.

Face Fulani & religion of peace

4 Likes

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Geminiivory:

Shut up your filthy lying mouth , you blood sucking demon
how, but that is the truth....

Bring your Facts sir!
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Geminiivory: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

how, but that is the truth....

Bring your Facts sir!

That's why I said what I said... Your head is really sick
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Maximeo:

Leave Christians out. Don't divert attention from the main issue.

Face Fulani & religion of peace
I don't know oh, no one is fighting the Christians, they are the one who lost their cause for search for money.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Zooposki(f): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Suspect33:
whatever helps you sleep at night grin

LyfeJennings:
Isese had a coded place in Ilorin before now and everyone knows but open practice wasn't the case until that woman started canvassing for Isese day.
I AM IN 100% SUPPORT OF WHATEVER THE MUSLIMS TO DO TRADITIONALISTS THERE.

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Olat4421: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
No b d same ilorin we’re I stay for some months lolz dat Dey advertise money ritual everyday on radio 📻 dat Ave never even witnessed in Lagos state
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by mauchiz: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Muslims in the north have never told Christians to leave, why are they telling these particular worshippers to leave their place??
Something must have gone wrong, they need to ask them the reason, it will be deep.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by luluman: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
jullary:
The next will be christians too to leave ilorin
And the government is watching.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by greatness77: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/video-you-have-eight-days-to-leave-or-else-ilorin-alfa-threatens-isese-adherent/?amp
chaii like play like joke illorin is gone nawaoo, anyways lamidi kanu is our problem grin
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by luluman: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Uyomiya:

The host which is the Fulani Emir does not want disturbance.

Respect him
You sound dumb always, You have no point to support your arguments but just sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by henrysam(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Imemine:
In our constitution is freedom of worship. 'Live and let's live.
Who follows the constitution in nigeria except the poor
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by luluman: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Uyomiya:

The host which is the Fulani Emir does not want disturbance.

Respect him
When we , host to your brothers said you should leave our town did you obey without crying?
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by kemika8989(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by dangermouse(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=125374973][/quote]
grin
cool
I still maintain"Religion".

I mean we are all humans born the same way and by extension from the same source of life. Abi there are different Gods out there creating their own people separately?
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by sematec(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
They should obey
Nigeria is an Islamic Nation since we joined organizations of Islamic Countries in 1986, so there’s nothing anyone or other religions can do about it. Isese worshippers should accept Islamic religion or follow instruction by moving from Ilorin
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Lama70(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
dangermouse:
Live and let live.

Religion has never really helped Nigeria move forward as a country. The opposite is rather the case...

Don't mind the pretenders. Someone once told me that they all belong to one popular secret society like that. And I was arguing that how come I don't see them wearing those beads. He dead they wear it on their waist. Lol

They are just forming "Muhammedanism".
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by LagosPrince: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
kemika8989:

See how Yoruba traditions and history take dey go oh it's a pity
Helinues , Seunmsg afamed don't care .

The Fulani people dictates which tradition is acceptable in Ilorin but it's a Fulani land
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by EmekaA125(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fools
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Kay25(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
jullary:
The next will be christians too to leave ilorin
And Ilorin will become desolate forever
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Kay25(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Islam can't know peace neither will their Mohammed know one even in his grave till he rots in hell for misleading alot of people
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by JooEeL(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Brush1:
I just can’t comprehend how Fulanis ended up
in a Yoruba state. Fulanis by nature are people without a land, a state or nation. They roam all over the world with their cattle. This is astonishing to me.

You are the one that thinks they "roam". They dont roam aimlessly. Those u see with cattle moving from place to place are spies. They are like the antennae that go in search of new lands. You see them roaming with cows, after a while you see them no more.

While you are in the township, they go into your bushes. You in the town count urself as wise and educated and consider them fools. They in the bush begin to plot your displacement. They are very patient planners and tend to sacrifice for their future generations unlike you the "wise" and "educated" that want to reap your rewards in your own lifetime.

In your bush they begin to breed and grow fast in numbers. They learn your language to lull you into false security. They begin to rape your women massively that go to farms or find their ways into d bush. This way their offspring begin to look like you, but retain their fulani heritage. Then to finish you, they begin to name them names after your tribe. After they will begin to drag indigenenousness with you, like what happened at Igangan.

What is happening now is that this guy threatening may actually be Fulani. But looks like Yoruba and speaks Yoruba. But from Alimi descendancy. But you may never tell because, well, whos' carrying out the DNA test? But you know what, they have used Islam has a galvanising factor to whip sentiments up amongst those who may very well not be fulani amongst them. That's how they roll.

They thrive in a bit of confusion and guise. Like how they hide behind Hausa-Fulani coinage, and presently hiding behind One Nigeria to carry out their agenda. When they are a minority in few places like in the Ebonyi state or Enugu, Igbo land, any little persecution they face, they will start crying foul. But let them assume majority like in Ilorin or Sokoto, you already know what you'll get.

THIS IS WHY BREAKING NIGERIA QUICKLY IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE. MAZI KANU SAW ALL THEIR TRICKS AND THAT'S WHY THEY HATE HIM. KANU IS ACTUALLY A SAVIOUR BUT I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THE IGNORANCE OF SOME PEOPLE, EVEN YORUBAS. OUR FOOLISHNESS, I CANT JUST UNDERSTAND THAT AT THIS STAGE, QUITE A LOT CANNOT SEE THE LOOMING DANGER ONE NIGERIA PORTENDS

2 Likes

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Kingbuhari(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fulani man threatening yoruba people in their own land...

AFONUA PPL WILL NEVER SEE THIS ONE. THEY WRE BUSY WAITING FOR BAD NEWS FROM ENUGU OR OWERRI SO THEY WILL LAUGH WHILE THEIR PARENTS ARE DESTITUTE IN THEIR OWN LAND
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by kayusely70(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
There must be a permanent solution to this religious intolerance in that town!
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Procashtips(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Slaves who think foreign religions are superior than those indigenous religions.

Christians go about burning shrines
Muslims go about looking for traditional worshippers to kill.

Slaves here
Slaves there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.