Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos (67524 Views)

President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Sijo01(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
NL broke boys will start questioning why he's kneeling to propose undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Zooposki(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
post=125378462:

Na only money money issue dey dey una heads sha.
Make you hustle oooo

I don make am already. No hustling for me. Na to enjoy my life remain.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by AllenSpencer: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Can imagine!

Anambra is a shithole and such memorable event cannot hold there!
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Jeyun: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:
The most beautiful girl in iyamiri land...d rest get yam leg nd bie-bie for neck...
hahaha u no get sense at all my beautiful sisters naim u dey yab like dis.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by itsme01: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
State sponsored wedding loading.... Sharp Politicians
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
In this life try get money
E get why

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by bonnyhope: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:
Ndigbo are beautiful people

I must marry Igbo woman

Most Igbo girls are beautiful ...agreed

But you see this particular one ...she is not beautiful

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
One-term govnor daughter's upcoming wedding!
Nice!
cool
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Dubetex96(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
DenreleDave:
The whole anambra was not enough?

Why not another state in the east?

If the east is not okay to do the wedding of a the governor, why not borrow a state in the south or west?

They went all the way to morroco grin grin grin

lmoa they for don do the whole engagement for your papa house so u can be happy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Didi2d(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Come back home and collect your contact. If you know you know
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by omoluka: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:

I must marry Igbo woman
undecided
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Lanre1st(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
festacman:
Why travel to Morocco to propose to a woman when you can propose to her while coming out of the bathroom in your house and then put half the money you spent going to Morocco in her account for being a good girl. grin

Ok, I know it is not my money but I am just saying, just trying to be creatively romantic.

Congratulations to them for taking it a notch higher.
The thinking of the poor is far difference from the rich
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by XXMCIIV: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Money good !?!
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Beenibroz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Many social media casted marriages don't last. Those marriages that don't cast on social media also last till death.

I wish you well for casting on social media
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by mu2sa2: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Good to see Christians go to a peaceful, serene and beautiful Islamic country for such an event. Tolerance is the word.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by penearth(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Morocco my childhood country
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by lexisop: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wowwww congratulations dear... blissful union
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by chaloskyx: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
lol see your leaders all their children are abroad even ordinary engagement is held un morocco while the rest of you followers are stuck under their bad leadership make una continue o stypud Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by JaySmart4422: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
🙏 please keep blessing Nigerian
Politicians
Give them more wisdom to loot
And oppress all evil supporter
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by libson001(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
What a great lost to Bachelor's Association of Nigeria (BAN)
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by jaksmillioniar: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice pix she look busty
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by festacman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lanre1st:

The thinking of the poor is far difference from the rich

cheesy
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Obiedun(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
So na so I take lose this my babe. God dey. cry
O ti lo
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Onyema190: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
@seun, this forum has become toxic with so many negativity. You need to do something about it. This forum is no longer as it used to before.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by truthhurtsnaira: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:

I must marry Igbo woman

because of picture?

Okay ooh

Her father is a rogue…. Funny all these governors family members are bambaming abroad while their homeland is on fire…. LOL

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Bullpenn11: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by SoNature(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:
The most beautiful girl in iyamiri land...d rest get yam leg nd bie-bie for neck...

I understand if a Yoruba man insults the Igbos. But for the Hausas, I just laugh in Swahili because those ones no even get brains let alone using one. cheesy
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Ochies: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Congratulations. Please contact me for your wedding cake, birthday cakes, food trey and general catering services.07082663214
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Hezmatosky: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ugly sad
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by ttobizz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
There are 36 states in Nigeria with a Federal Capital Territory, non of this places is good enough for their children, yet their parents want us to stay and build the Nigeria they have destroyed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants In Pictures / Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / Folashade Tinubu’s Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.