Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos (67531 Views)

President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Oju4190: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
all dis show will later end in the divorce
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Oju4190:
Na your sister go divorce not this couple

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by darkmarky(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
festacman:
Why travel to Morocco to propose to a woman when you can propose to her while coming out of the bathroom in your house and then put half the money you spent going to Morocco in her account for being a good girl. grin

Ok, I know it is not my money but I am just saying, just trying to be creatively romantic.

Congratulations to them for taking it a notch higher.
poor man reasoning..

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by seunodediranivy: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=Creamypie post=125377868]Congrats, but I expected her to be engaged in Anambra, preferably at upper iweka bridge

Heee, Anambra?, no be Anambra, na Enugun, try ham,na inside forest they go land.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Beolly(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Congrats, but I expected her to be engaged in Anambra, preferably at upper iweka bridge
Must you people bring tribalism into everything?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by DyingFetus: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Girls will do anything for a man with beard

Make I start day groom my own beard :-)
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

Don't grow money, be growing beards.

E go clear for your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Machinegun91(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gold diggers

Go dig
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
At this point of our lives, we've got nothing else to prove to anybody, the goal is to improve....
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by United04: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
DenreleDave:
The whole anambra was not enough?

Why not another state in the east?

If the east is not okay to do the wedding of a the governor, why not borrow a state in the south or west?v

They went all the way to morroco grin grin grin
You did not complain when old men Tinubu and Buhari dey do tourism for Europe-- London and France. Na young people that went to North African country to chilly. Abeg rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by DyingFetus: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:

Don't grow money, be growing beards.

E go clear for your eyes

Gerraouttahere you beardless boy toy
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

Gerraouttahere you beardless boy toy
😂 😆
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Blankstare(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
bonnyhope:

Most Igbo girls are beautiful ...agreed

But you see this particular one ...she is not beautiful

You are blind then...
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:
The most beautiful girl in iyamiri land...d rest get yam leg nd bie-bie for neck...
Show us ur ladies in brown roof republic known for wearing one pant for one month. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nahunger:
Na so dem dey do, once their fathers get appointment na to rush marry so them go collect gift and use government money sponsor their wedding, rada rada
Shut up, poor boy
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Can imagine!

Anambra is a shithole and such memorable event cannot hold there!
Shithole better than ur ewedu enclave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Machinegun91:
Gold diggers

Go dig

U dey dig poverty baa ??
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by amusa00: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Somebody should tell Miss Soludo to be smart because it may be gold digger
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Weretuntun: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
i hate igbo girls.they ain't loyal in marriage

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Oju4190:
Stupid talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by tunde1200(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:
Ndigbo are beautiful people

I must marry Igbo woman

Yes with yam leg and hate in their heart

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by amusa00: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Somebody should tell Miss Soludo to be smart because he may be gold digger
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin??
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by 9taa: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:
State sponsored wedding loading.... Sharp Politicians
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
tunde1200:

Yes with yam leg and hate in their heart
Tunde Olaniyi, how is Ibarakpa today??
How much is ewedu and gbegiri over there... let me send you money make you chop before hunger go kee you.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
9taa:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Send the videos and pictures asap.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
amusa00:
Somebody should tell Miss Soludo to be smart because he may be gold digger
U wey dey dig poverty since wetin you don achieve. Kpele
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by DyingFetus: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin??

Omo ale
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
FAKELagosPrince:
Ndigbo are beautiful people

I must marry Igbo woman
You are Igbo and you are from Owerri, Imo state. You have started your impersonation of Lagos princes again and we will report you again. You are not from Lagos and you are not a prince from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

Omo ale
Eleribu
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by DyingFetus: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Eleribu

C0cksucker
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

C0cksucker
Okponu jati jati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.