Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos (67522 Views)

President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Verysmart101: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Congrats, but I expected her to be engaged in Anambra, their state that is now London, preferably at upper iweka bridge

Ur partner is patently waiting for u for ayobo trenches.U will marry there and never come out of there.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Okechinwadike: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:
The most beautiful girl in iyamiri land...d rest get yam leg nd bie-bie for neck...
will you still hate Igbos to your grave? because I know you go soon kpai
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are Igbo and you are from Owerri, Imo state. You have started your impersonation of Lagos princes again and we will report you again. You are not from Lagos and you are not a prince from Lagos
Says Isese native doctor from Osun
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by DyingFetus: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Okponu jati jati

Puta madre y :-)
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by papamodico: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Harrynight(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Who will date daughter of a former CBN Governor and a sitting State Governor and won't proposed marriage immediately?😁

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by yommen: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Never knew there was a course a called ' fashion communication'. Congrats, Ada..
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Papayaayasager(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jackpot
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by sojayy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:
The most beautiful girl in iyamiri land...d rest get yam leg nd bie-bie for neck...
u geh badt mouth grin
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Gandrova: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:
Ndigbo are beautiful people

I must marry Igbo woman
Yes beautiful with fat yam legs grin
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by braine(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
festacman:
Why travel to Morocco to propose to a woman when you can propose to her while coming out of the bathroom in your house and then put half the money you spent going to Morocco in her account for being a good girl. grin

Ok, I know it is not my money but I am just saying, just trying to be creatively romantic.

Congratulations to them for taking it a notch higher.

Lol. This one na when money no dey.

Wetin people wey no get bathroom for inside thousands go do now?
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by tunde1200(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Tunde Olaniyi, how is Ibarakpa today??
How much is ewedu and gbegiri over there... let me send you money make you chop before hunger go kee you.

Lol, you send me money eat not this life again.
I thank the almighty for who I be today a a till end of days.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by matm: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Just proposal.No brideprice yet.
Until then
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Flaunting wealth and boobs in the faces of the masses. undecided wink

What concerns her with whatever hardships the people whom her father governs go through?
Nada.

Anything goes in Nigeria.

Nonetheless, I wish them a successful marriage life.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Merry100: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Congrats.

Guys that are too big to kneel down to propose to their lady, are you seeing this?
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by simpleseyi: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
She has no regard whatsoever for Jesus that she has to put the cross at the middle of two nakked breasts that she is showing the whole world. Shameless prostitute. Prostitutues never change no matrter how many degrees they have. Are the two nakked breasts the two thieves crucified with Jesus? Ogun kee you there
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by simpleseyi: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
festacman:
Why travel to Morocco to propose to a woman when you can propose to her while coming out of the bathroom in your house and then put half the money you spent going to Morocco in her account for being a good girl. grin

Ok, I know it is not my money but I am just saying, just trying to be creatively romantic.

Congratulations to them for taking it a notch higher.

They hate Islam so much, but they are all praying to die in Islamic nations.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Knetpro(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ok.

Thanks for the heads up πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by HellAnus: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Do you people really sit down and watch this moniker run amok on this platform Insutling people and their tribe?? Gosh!!
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by simpleseyi: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
HellAnus:

Do you people really sit down and watch this moniker run amok on this platform Insutling people and their tribe?? Gosh!!

Are you held down at gun point here? You people have been abusing Yorubas which your forefathers dare not, yet nobody is crying like a spolit child.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by HellAnus: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
simpleseyi:

Are you held down at gun point here? You people have been abusing Yorubas which your forefathers dare not, yet nobody is crying like a spolit child.

Ignored..

Rule 2
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Ray07(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
chaloskyx:
lol see your leaders all their children are abroad even ordinary engagement is held un morocco while the rest of you followers are stuck under their bad leadership make una continue o stypud Nigerians
what a country. sad
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by ItisWell22(f): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nahunger:
Na so dem dey do, once their fathers get appointment, become governor, senator or party chairman na to rush marry so them go collect gift and use government money sponsor their wedding, rada rada

πŸ’―

The guy no see her since marry πŸ₯±
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Congratulations to her. Why expose your breast?
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by ChyjoskyJ: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Congrats, but I expected her to be engaged in Anambra, their state that is now London, preferably at upper iweka bridge
You be real Zuo Anu mpama.
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

When you finally see the poor man that will marry you, tell him to engage you at Eko idumota bridge

LMAO 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Lol some people can be so annoying

They bad mouth everything
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

Lol some people can be so annoying

They bad mouth everything

LOL.

Your comment actually got me laughing for a minute nonstop. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

LOL.

Your comment actually got me laughing for a minute nonstop. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
oh I didn't know the comment will make you or anyone laugh . Just my way of playing with words . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants In Pictures / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.