Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building (67430 Views)

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Dbarrzx: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2023
I hope he did not break somebody's else property... Because relationship is not a straight line...expect hiccup
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2023
OgwuEgo:
You are a bad boy!
Which side you dey for Abj?
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by OgwuEgo: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Dm me if you wan link up
Lordofalmajiri:

Which side you dey for Abj?
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Bravepenis: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
I hope the storey building is okay

... And he didn't splash his blood the expensive tiles

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Dm me if you wan link up

Okay bro I go update you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by abidem4real: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2023
post=125379709:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/26/anambra-pastor-jumps-down-storey-building-kills-self-after-lover-jilted-him/
It would be foolish for any man to train a girl through the secondary school not to talk of university! Truly truly truly I say unto you, women are not at all worth the worries of men. You do that at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Exceed15: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2023
So sad. He made a costly mistake seeing a girl through school and now paid an irredeemable damage.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by DeeGov123(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2023
He be like say na only people wey get sense go day live long
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by GetSenseNow: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2023
lapintoz:
Just the way Tinubu be your albatross. You will wail about BAT for good 8 years.....of severe pain 😄😄😄

Same way your brethren in Osun State were wailing about the severe pain Tinubu is making them pass through?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/csos-protest-against-economic-hardship-in-osun/
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by GetSenseNow: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Bravepenis:

... And he didn't splash his blood the expensive tiles

hahahahah....you and the guy you quoted no got joy
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by YhemmyBloom(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Gbam💯👍
Negroid001:
Millions of more beautiful single women would walk past his grave. Eeyia....

We wey we kala, no be say we wicked. We're only watching out for ourselves. I've only dated a broke girl once in my entire life and no one needed to tell her her worthlessness in my life. If you no get money, e no fit work. I no fit do wetin your papa no fit for you.

Rip to the young man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Pandar01: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2023
themanderon:
He lost both ways. Losing his life and the so called ungrateful girlfriend. Now she has his blood on her head. I only pity the man that will eventually end up with her because the man go too carry problems.
If you were not interested in him then why did you allow him spend so much on you? Some people think they are wise but they will be destroyed in their foolishness they tag wisdom.
Men should think twice about investing in someone you are not sure where the relationship is going

No sir, I'm a guy ,so let's be honest, that lady has no blood in her hands , she will walk pass his grave majestically ..

The man was not robbed, he invested willingly

I'm sure some family members would have warned him earlier on.

Every woman will take that offer and make use of the opportunity, even you will do if you were given one ..

He took his own life for a worthless thing..

If he feels so hurt ,he should have kill the girl and not himself..

Don't blame the lady for his complete failure.

He gave his life and resources for a woman, she might end up happily married

mind you ,THERE ARE NO RULES TO LIFE.
some men are somewhere reading this and still planning to do same ,and will later blame it on the woman..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by okoroemeka(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
No RIP...
I am of the opinion that the guy may have mental problems,even to train a girl in University nowadays you must be very mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by okoroemeka(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
No RIP...
I am of the opinion that the guy may have mental problems,even to train a girl in University nowadays you must be very mad or SIMPly stupid,I only spend what I can afford to lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by DaveHarry(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
MICVOCT:

What an experience, share with me.
You sure?
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by oldninja(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
This no be God servant. Na just pastor by name
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NaijaCover(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Liar. None of your threads has ever contained a link to your so-called website.

Look At This - https://www.nairaland.com/7807173/abandoned-newborn-baby-found-under

I said it, @RenaissanceGuy

Is like, you are under cheap Bread And AKARA?
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hmmmm, as a pastor he should have known what he was doing was wrong, see how he just ended his life in a shameful way.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Adnoy: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
ceejay80s:
Why was the headline changed to Anambra pastor, tribalism has eaten deap into nairaland, the op only called the pastor's name while the mod changed it to Anambra pastor

Tribalism reigns in your head, because majority of the comments here centred only on the deceased as an individual, a grown up man
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by pikechukwu6(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin let me be chilling with a bottle of beer. when I'm done I will comment

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by ceejay80s(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Adnoy:

Tribalism reigns in your head, because majority of the comments here centred only on the deceased as an individual, a grown up man
Screw u
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Myselfdeone(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
I know this man. Very painful...
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by MICVOCT(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
DaveHarry:

You sure?

Yes
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by spencekat(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
pikechukwu6:
grin grin let me be chilling with a bottle of beer. when I'm done I will comment
Add am pepper soup joor.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Mayeldah(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Probably him no knack as per pastor level, he was spending and training her in school with hope say him go marry am once she graduates

Hoes are not loyal, RIP Pastor SIMPson.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by billyG(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
He that is supposed to ask Jah to give him a God-fearing wife.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by lapintoz: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
And those in Anambra are living in eldorado.....

Oponu

GetSenseNow:

Same way your brethren in Osun State were wailing about the severe pain Tinubu is making them pass through?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/csos-protest-against-economic-hardship-in-osun/
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by GetSenseNow: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2023
lapintoz:

And those in Anambra are living in eldorado.....

Oponu

Anuohia, the ones in Anambra aren't lamenting like you hungry fellows
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by TFeminist(f): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
post=125379724:
Trending Terrible News, Coming From Nnewi

Don't Forget, Bring This Bad News
kai, fine man like that that others would have rushed to replace her.

Know that its not usually the places you give kindness that gives u kindness when u need it. Plant the kindness, the universe would surely work in ur favor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.