Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building (67432 Views)

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Lamanii22(f): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:
you literally wake up every morning googling abi you dey enter bus go round 36 states looking for bad news only

I’ve never seen you post congratulations threads or topics

Your own na blood and knife

The day wey you go old finish die (95yrs) na you go use your hand bury yourself

😂😂😂😂

You too like bad news
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by bayfed: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Women are not good people, only do what you afford to loose, I will pay 2 bed flat of 1m for lady, knowing fully well, you’ll pack, when it’s expire, and you’ll never forget me. But giving you that money, or buy something that will pain me, it’s no go area.

I always rent an empty house, and you disloyal, am done. Next rent you’re packing.

Do what you can loose.

Women are not good people, read proverbs, wisdom is profitable to direct.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by FireUpNow(m): 1:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Kill yourself because of woman. Even Adam that Eve made to loose everything did not kill himself. Sorry oo lover boy pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Hamiltonii: 2:00am On Aug 27, 2023
ednut1:
Men never learn. Only exception is if you have married her

Not even the married. They fúck more. Keep your wife deaf and dumb!
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by XXMCIIV: 2:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Confam mugu !
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Okhuadams(m): 2:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by onumadu: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2023
omooba969:
Chai...Nnewi again!

Apparently you didn't read where they said the man is from ABIA STATE.
Nnewi is an urban town now with people from everywhere.
No Nnewi man would commit suicide for mere toto. undecided
A certain Nnewi man running a restaurant together with his wife was told that young men were sleeping with his wife.
His answer: "Is it me that they would sleep with?" "No be me young men go beat o for mere pucci". grin
THAT is how a typical Nnewi man would react to such things.
As long as his money source is not impacted, the biinch can go to hell with her fcks.
If he gets annoyed too much about it, he would kick her to the curb, marry another woman, and continue his business. cool
Quote me. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by legitnow1: 2:50am On Aug 27, 2023
WEN U LEARN WOMEN ARE FOR FCVKIN, NA DEM GO DEY RUSH U FOR MARRIAGE, U GO DEY TELL THEM, WAIT MAKE I CONSIDER.

RIP

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by legitnow1: 2:59am On Aug 27, 2023
I SUPPOSE HE WAS A PASTOR AND WANTED TO BE PERFECT BUT ENDED A FAILURE.

PERFECT IN AN IMPERFECT WORLD.

HE ENDED UP CHEATING HIMSELF.

ONLY THING A WOMAN RECOGNISE IS SEX, IF U ARE NOT FVCKING HER, SHE DONT WANT TO KNOW.

DAT IS Y SOME GUYS IMPREGNATE THEM AND IS GAMEOVER, SHE GO HUMBLE, HER FAMILY GO HUMBLE.

WOMEN DONT RESPECT LOVE, THEY PREFER SEX.

HENCE AFTER SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY ON THEM WITHOUT DICKK IS A FAIL.

A WOMAN IS SELFISH LIKE THAT AND IF U GET CAUGHT IN THAT HER SELFISH TRAP, SORRY BECAUSE ALL HER EMOTION IS FOR HER SELFISH END.

NA GO AND DIE SHE GO SHOW U.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by legitnow1: 3:09am On Aug 27, 2023
U SEE PERSON WEY ON A NORMAL DAY GO DRESS TO SHOW/EXPOSE HER YANSH AND BOOBS, U DEY TELL AM LOVE, NO BE CRAZE DEY YOUR HEAD.

TOO MUCH TELEMUNDO AND ROMEO/JULIET FICTION.

NIGGA, U IN THE REAL WORLD, THEY ARE CALLED BITCHES FOR A REASON.

U CANT EVEN TRUST THEM, YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO TRUST THEM.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by dkidd: 3:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Pastor when dey commit suicide even because of woman undecided
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:
you literally wake up every morning googling abi you dey enter bus go round 36 states looking for bad news only

I’ve never seen you post congratulations threads or topics

Your own na blood and knife

The day wey you go old finish die (95yrs) na you go use your hand bury yourself

You too like bad news
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:37am On Aug 27, 2023
izonborn098:
To you reading this post' yes i mean you.. That handout money u want send to her so' na learn you don't want to learn or you just decide to be useless to ur family..
The day ur girl enter any university she become an olosho to the people and for the people....
It take a strong heart to be unbothered throughout ur stay in university' all the lifesyles is found there...
The moment she step into uni you are no more attracted to her again' but she may deceive you to foot all the expenses but after graduation she will open up to you...
Another simp is gone' they are the ones giving girls entitle mentality and try to shame their fellow men for telling them the truth...
Mr man if u like go and simp in the underworld' na you know....
You don't play emotional game with olosho... Olosho na olosho... You can't change any born olosho even at old age they don't change....
I only feel for ur parents..... No rip for u.....
2 cold bottles of origin for you ma nigga.
You don talk am finish grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Drsmartphilips: 3:39am On Aug 27, 2023
fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NaijaCover(m): 4:06am On Aug 27, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Na only bad news you dey bring

What Is The Meaning of
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by ceejay80s(m): 4:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Why was the headline changed to Anambra pastor, tribalism has eaten deap into nairaland, the op only called the pastor's name while the mod changed it to Anambra pastor
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Knsley(m): 4:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Sorry to say, na mumu dey kill him self
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Gopitoto: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2023
themanderon:
He lost both ways. Losing his life and the so called ungrateful girlfriend. Now she has his blood on her head. I only pity the man that will eventually end up with her because the man go too carry problems.
If you were not interested in him then why did you allow him spend so much on you? Some people think they are wise but they will be destroyed in their foolishness they tag wisdom.
Men should think twice about investing in someone you are not sure where the relationship is going
Thank you
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Nuheights(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Fake man
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by udemzeus(m): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2023
Simp grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Desmondkk123: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2023
You are talking from ur anus
Righthussle:
This is painful. After spending tithe and offering money he would have used to open school or buy private jet to train the girl, the girl still left him.

I have one question oo. What of the god of Israel that he works for self, him no save am as him fall from the building?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by kareemkamil(m): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Igbo kwellu
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Chuhwakjok(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2023
May the Almighty God grant the family the strength to bear the loss. Amen
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by sunsweet33: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Men are becoming weak my heart has be broken shattered but is still dey chest am. My ex that broke my heart letter came back when she finds out I just tear Benz c300 guess what I accept her back I whip for like 3days I show her my account details and show her my new land I plan to build my house anty come dey give me advise on how to invest my money grin I dump her the next day grin told her my real babe is coming to take her place in my house and she is pregnant for me. Omo I look the gal face I can see that her heart and hopes has been chatted to pieces regrets written over her. But is too late she could have enjoy my money if she was loyal

But why would feel she can wander back into your life just like that.

Some girls can be quite stup!d sha. That’s even if this your story is real cos I don’t know anybody who would behave like that
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by ekhai(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
A pastor......Maybe their Genotype no even match to begin with.......but wait o shey they used to say they Would pray over it first to know if its their God chosen wife.

Why didnt he pray over it......He just wan jump into the relationship and now he has ended up jumping out of a two storey

As we speak, another mugu somewhere despite reading this pastor's travail is training a girlfriend through the university
A MAN THAT IS NOT EDUCATED IS TRAINING A GIRL, WHO IS NOT A RELATION, IN THE UNIVERSITY. AND HOPING TO MARRY HER. THE GIRL AFTER GETTING WHAT SHE WANTED WILL LOOK FOR A FELLOW GRADUATE TO MARRY. THIS IS VERY COMMON IN EASTERN NIGERIA. I'VE READ SIMILAR STORIES. PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED, STOP WAISTING YOUR RESOURCES TO TRAIN A GIRL IN THE UNIVERSITY WITH THE HOPE OF MARRYING HER.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by omoadeleye(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Looser,

Now the woman will bring another man to hid funeral and still bang her on the night before his funeral just to console and give her condolence while his spirit be standing there watching them do things he could not do with her when he was still alive with her.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Blue86(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2023
You train lady go school to be lost to the one weY no train am through school

If you like you guys make una hear.
Any woman you train up through school should be married to you first.
Otherwise, let her parents do that.
Or be a fatherly figure to her, not romantic figure, and perfom the acts of philanthropy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by FManager(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Men are becoming weak my heart has be broken shattered but is still dey chest am. My ex that broke my heart letter came back when she finds out I just tear Benz c300 guess what I accept her back I whip for like 3days I show her my account details and show her my new land I plan to build my house anty come dey give me advise on how to invest my money grin I dump her the next day grin told her my real babe is coming to take her place in my house and she is pregnant for me. Omo I look the gal face I can see that her heart and hopes has been chatted to pieces regrets written over her. But is too late she could have enjoy my money if she was loyal

Dey play, you never enter efcc net before na, no need to show her all of these things.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Thomasankara(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
A pastor......Maybe their Genotype no even match to begin with.......but wait o shey they used to say they Would pray over it first to know if its their God chosen wife.

Why didnt he pray over it......He just wan jump into the relationship and now he has ended up jumping out of a two storey

As we speak, another mugu somewhere despite reading this pastor's travail is training a girlfriend through the university
[/color]maybe one guy dey even bonk the lady as at the time of filing this report now and Dem dey laugh at idiocy of the pastor[color=#770077]
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Gokoyer0(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2023
In the name of God, parents, particularly men, stop raising Simps as children .
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Thomasankara(m): 6:17am On Aug 27, 2023
[/color] don't you too gloat over bad news?[color=#770077]
post=125381257:

Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

Can You See what Wawelexy dey talk for here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.