Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year (4136 Views)

5 Nasty Things Men Do To Women / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by seeni4ever(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2006
everybody have ways of making themselves active by doing cool or nasty things which by the way are not bad. what is the thing you have done this year that is either cool or nasty or both. for me the coolest thing i have done this year is the purchase of dell xps laptop and the nasty one, well i can't say that here, it's not good. maybe later.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by dejiolowe: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2006
the coolest thing this year? hmm, finally got my article to be published in an international publication, Coldfusion Developer Journal (Page 18, Oct 2005 edition)

Nastiest thing? If my wife should hear it (olofofo dey here o!), I will be homeless soon cheesy (not what u think)

2 Likes

Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by chillin(f): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2006
say it out! *whisper*
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by dejiolowe: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2006
chillin:

say it out! *whisper*
na person wey u go kill u dey look for. u get another wife wey u wan gimmie?
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by chillin(f): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2006
another wife?? mehn! u on your ownn!!! :|
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by hotangel2(f): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2006
chillin:

another wife?? mehn! u on your ownn!!! :|

hahahaha... u's bad. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by smartsoft(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2006
Well, My nasty thing i did this year was having sex ! just once oooooooooooooooo
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by charlisco(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2006
My own bad oooooooo
i have feed myself with the female breast dis year

Please every body on your own
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by dejiolowe: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2006
smartsoft:

Well, My nasty thing i did this year was having sex ! just once oooooooooooooooo
What is nasty about that? some ppl v lost count of cream sodas they' v had this year...
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by aqua(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2006
well i don't know unless you call disvirgining three virgins this year nasty?
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Rhodalyn(f): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2006
u virgin breaker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by eveseh(f): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2006
the cool one's,i sings shakira hips dont lie to my school

it was very cool,and i went to 3 brithday party.

the nasty one's

i was drunk and fall,and wasted all the drinks on the table that i was siting on.

aahhaah cool grin angry cheesy tongue
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by eveseh(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2006
coo,i sings shakira hips dont lie to my school and i won,yeah that'was cool

nasty,i got drunk
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by sammyjl(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2006
cool I got my driving licence the first time around.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Dvampire(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2006
the coolest thing that happened to me this year was falling in love with the sexiest woman alive. and the nastiest? hmm that would be going to the bank with the zippers of my trousers wide open. shocked well, did not know till i got to the office and wanted to take a leak.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by whitelexi(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2006
Nothing Kool, Nothing Nasty
Its been an average year
All fiscal budgets were just about right
All targets were just about met
All set-backs were temporary
I just didnt go to church as much as i woulda loved to, but will work a bit harder towards that with time. grin
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by edmondo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2006
well,nothin cool and nothin nasty
just fail to achieve my aims
denied a visa to canada and cannot secure a job
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by kkutecolo(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2006
i dont knw wat to call it, cool or nasty? i got a boyfrnd
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by harvey(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2006
The coolest thing that has happened to me this year is meeting the best and prettiest,sexy ,understanding lady in the world.

The nasty thing i'vedone this year is talking to my dad in a very rough tune and exchanging words with him.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by harvey(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2006
i forgot the coolest.getting more commited to God.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Nikegenius(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2006
I noticed you never used to be a God only knid of guy b4
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by harvey(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2006
@Nikegenius

y u say so?am a christain and also human,with feelings and emotion.am not perfect.but one thing still remain clear and i wont give that up for anything in the world and that is my faith.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by omo(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2006
a whole lot of cool things sha but one: by God's grace i got accepted to 3 of Canada's top unis nd now im in one of them grin although e no dey easy for dere o!
nastiest: dunno if u classify dis as nasty but i talked really dirty nasty things wit a guy on d phone  grinand i was quite shocked at myself because its really unlike moi!
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Luckysbab: 1:55am On Sep 29, 2023
sammyjl:
cool I got my driving licence the first time around.

Congrats.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
You could be replying someone who's long gone and no longer on the face of this Earth.
Luckysbab:

Congrats.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
How did I get here angry?
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Luckysbab: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
You could be replying someone who's long gone and no longer on the face of this Earth.

You're certain or you think?

I'm just usually curious where some old time NLanders are.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Luckysbab: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
How did I get here angry?

More old threads to be revived. grin
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
I'm not certain because I don't know her.

Her last seen was in 2009, anything could've happened to her.

Nairaland should delete those accounts that haven't be logged in for at least five years.
Luckysbab:

You're certain or you think?

I'm just usually curious where some old time NLanders are.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Luckysbab: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not certain because I don't know her.

Her last seen was in 2009, anything could've happened to her.

Nairaland should delete those accounts that haven't be logged in for at least five years.

I was scared there for a minute.

How do we remember the past if they are deactivated? Those were glory days, when there was less bullying.

I'm thinking some of these accounts got intimidated by the new generation NLanders.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Or they're DEAD!!! grin grin grin
Luckysbab:

I was scared there for a minute.

How do we remember the past if they are deactivated? Those were glory days, when there was less bullying.

I'm thinking some of these accounts got intimidated by the new generation NLanders.
Re: Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year by Luckysbab: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Or they're DEAD!!! grin grin grin

Oh no! You're naughty sad angry

How you so want this to be LIVING DEAD Nairaland version is quite admirable tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife / Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) / Top 10 Ways To Make Women Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.