Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Question For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Ladies (604 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ladies by iniy: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
Today i was walking down the street and i saw a lady holding one of her boob, my question is ladies in the house what can cause that?
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
Answer my question first, are you bored? Or is this a common heritage among id!!!ots?
Re: Question For Ladies by r231(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
undecided
Re: Question For Ladies by bekay911(f): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ OP can u do me a favour jst mind ur own business. Why r u starring @ sum1ls bboobies.    U shud av asked d babe nahh
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
[size=14pt]SMH @ Sophisticated Idiosyncratic Obfuscation!. . . Product of Stupidity International College!. . .[/size]
Re: Question For Ladies by NET1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Poster: Idleness can actually ruin your life and destiny. Because you have created an account, you want to bore us with your silly and un-amusing threads? Abeg, No try am again o.

.NET
Re: Question For Ladies by MrCork17: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
iniy:

Today i was walking down the street and i saw a lady holding one of her bosom, my question is ladies in the house what can cause that?

Bro dont mind them. Its a free world!! wink
Re: Question For Ladies by pendo89(f): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2011
> pain  if its a growth or she just had surgery
> maybe her bra strap had snapped
>If she's breasfeeding and her bosoms are full of milk and engorged.It causes pain you know.

That is all I can think of for now unless somebody took a bite at it. At times dont think too much.it stresses
r u by any chance tellwisdom?

(1) (Reply)

Signs She Does Not Love Him? / By John Luvu / GIRLS !!! What Do You Have To Offer On Valentine:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.