Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? (778 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Icrave4u: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Why do we men act like babies to white women and like beast to black women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Stop Generalising Buchi. Use "Some African Men" instead angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by AllenSpencer: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2023
The White women married them, and why they are always loyal and hardworking. Also, knowing the repercussions of them trying shiit, they are forced to be dedicated

Unlike in Africa, men marry the women. Their are no repercussions for absolutely nothing. You can kick out and marry the next one. You can even impregnate the whole neighborhood and still be married. The society has made African men kings over all things. That they won’t try with a White woman!

Especially those ones seeking citizenships, those ones are housemaids and not husbands.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Cypress042(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Because black woman don't appreciate our gbola's and all the good things we come with.

It's good to be where you would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by cenaman(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
White ladies are assert while black ladies espacially naija babes are liability

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by izonborn098(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
White women has something to bring to the table apart from her pussy which majority of the black lack.... You can't pet a liability' because even black women don't want a liability...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by mbaise1000: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Therevae men who treat their wives right here in Africa too, and there are still men who don't give a fucccccccck even in the developed world too, a good person is a good person.
I know of a young man who married this ugly wicked thing and will always take excuse from her even before going out with his friends, he does everything in the house including birthingband taking the children to school and washing plates, my thinking on this is, if it's what gives him joy, what business should it be of anyone else, then if this black man in Europe will serve his woman well in Europe and will not treat the one here, the same way, then it's hustling and not hatred,
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2023
African men behave like slaves to white women.
Even the unfortunate ones we have on nairaland that bash women will be slaves to any type of white woman

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by neonly: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2023
cenaman:
White ladies are assert while black ladies espacially naija babes are liability

They are coming for your head
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by onumadu: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2023
You over-generalized of course, BUT let's assume same level of education and character for each woman (black or white).
What I've observed is that a white woman is more driven to please her husband...
Believe it or not, (I didn't know this until few years back) white woman are far more malleable than black women.
You can almost mold a white woman into any kind of woman you want.
She somehow has larger "understanding" and ability to bend over for her husband.
All assuming she loves that husband of course.
A white woman in love with her husband can do almost ANYTHING to please him.
That is why laws were made to protect them from abusive men (who would take advantage of that tendency to abuse them).
Black women are generally more RIGID and difficult to bend.
If you are married to a black woman, you would understand this.
When was the last time you convinced your wife to do something she didn't believe in, or something she isn't comfortable with?
But a white woman would do it JUST FOR YOU even if she didn't believe in it.
A white woman would follow you to hell as long as she believes that you love her.
A black woman? Your love is never enough to bend her. .
That is the difference.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Mindlog: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2023
onumadu:
You over-generalized of course, BUT let's assume same level of education and character for each woman (black or white).
What I've observed is that a white woman is more driven to please her husband...
Believe it or not, (I didn't know this until few years back) white woman are far more malleable than black women.
She somehow has larger "understanding" and ability to bend over for her husband.
That is why laws were made to protect them from abusive men (who would take advantage of that tendency to abuse them).
When was the last time you convinced your wife to do something she didn't believe in, or something she isn't comfortable with?
A white woman would follow you to hell as long as she believes that you love her.
That is the difference.

With plasticine or clay?

You can almost "remold" a Caucasian woman to any kind of woman you want.....the subservient wife, the woman who shouldn't question etc. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ask those who are already married to Caucasian wives, how they remolded them, women who from childhood have been raised to be independent minded, assertive and not to tolerate rubbish from anyone as the law is solidly behind them.....dey play! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men who live in the West with their Caucasian wives, undergo behavioral self-management by fire by force because the laws are staring at them, any misstep.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by ekitimanalways(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Icrave4u:
For the married ones the fear of alimony may be one of the reasons. ...the unmarried ones dating these white women fear deportation.
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by onumadu: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mindlog:

With plasticine or clay?

You can almost "remold" a Caucasian woman to any kind of woman you want.....the subservient wife, the woman who shouldn't question etc. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ask those who are already married to Caucasian wives, how they remolded them, women who from childhood have been raised to be independent minded, assertive and not to tolerate rubbish from anyone as the law is solidly behind them.....dey play! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men who live in the West with their Caucasian wives, undergo behavioral self-management by fire by force because the laws are staring at them, any misstep.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL, if only you know...
For a better clarification (because some of you need such detailed clarification before you can understand): I assumed a LOVE based relationship.
That is a MUTUALLY loving relationship where the woman and man are in love. I didn't mean people who married their mothers and other people who married for their Japa purposes.
I've seen a Scandinavian white woman follow an African man to the bushes of Kenya ( to a Masai bush house).
She goes to fetch water and firewood with other village women, and carries them on her head.
Try that with a black woman you met in western world, and tell me your experiences! cheesy
I can say a lot more, but there's no point.
If you know, you know. If you don't know, well ... tough luck.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by eniolorunfe: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
It’s not only them o… even their mothers treat the white wives better even if she’s the mother’s age mate 😁😂

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Mindlog: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
onumadu:

LOL, if only you know...
For a better clarification (because some of you need such detailed clarification before you can understand): I assumed a LOVE based relationship.
That is a MUTUALLY loving relationship where the woman and man are in love. I didn't mean people who married their mothers and other people who married for their Japa purposes.
I've seen a Scandinavian white woman follow an African man to the bushes of Kenya ( to a Masai bush house).
She goes to fetch water and firewood with other village women, and carries them on her head.
Try that with a black woman you met in western world, and tell me your experiences! cheesy

You have seen Scandinavian white woman follow an African man to the bushes of Kenya while I have been neighbours in Maasai mara (Narok county, Kenya) to some Caucasian women who are married to Maasai men. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kenyans in general believe that when a Mzungu(white) woman marries Kenyan men from tribes like Maasai, Turkana and Samburu whose regions are exotic international tourist destinations, overwhelming majority of those women have business on their mind. You don't even know that her fetching water and carrying firewood on her head are powerful images for Kenyan tourism by travel agencies in North America, Europe and Australia. Many of those women end up setting up a Safari tour company with their Kenyan husbands whose Kenyan citizenship make it easier to set up one and the dollars, pounds, Euros start rolling in through their international tourists cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oyinbo dey pay money, travel to Kenya to those areas to live in thatch houses, fetch and cook with firewood with the locals for some weeks as part of their safari package. When dem return back to Europe, US etc they would happily be sharing the beautiful experience of carrying firewood on their heads etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know Kenya wella. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
The excitement of dating another skin color overwhelms them which makes them display Inferiority complex and low self esteem, they prefer to be domesticated house husbands/boyfriends to white women especially the old wrinkled ones, they will cook, clean, and asslick white women till thy kingdom come, thats why they are called COONS grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Black men? Because they know white women are less forgiving when they misbehave. They can call the Police on them, leave and empty their pockets, etc, so they know they've no choice but to be on their best behaviour and act like saints with white women.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
onumadu:
That is the difference.

cheesy this one is living in lala land 🤣

You can mold a white woman to anything you want?😆

Really? 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
onumadu:
You can almost mold a white woman into any kind of woman you want. She somehow has larger "understanding" and ability to bend over for her husband.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Joke of the century! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
onumadu:

LOL, if only you know...

Look at this one, not only love

How can you not know its curiousity? Caucasian people love to explore and try out new things, or you think they will continously do stuff like that non stop because of black men and so called love? Lmao 🤣 they will go back to their comfort zone and continue to enslave black men to do their bidding till they get tired and file for divorce, they dont last, it always ends with divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Because the white woman will not tolerate rubish and has no quams about exiting the relationship.

Overral, white women tend to be very selfish and i can never marry them.

Asians, yes! but white women, never.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by cococandy(f): 4:51am On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
White women has something to bring to the table apart from her pussy which majority of the black lack.... You can't pet a liability' because even black women don't want a liability...

Ignorant statement. Research the ratio of white versus black women who contribute more to the home.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by izonborn098(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2023
It is not ignorant but just that you are bias...
Now tell me if a 25years will you marry at age 75 without expecting any benefit..
Madam have u even seen such development here in nigeria and why did you think they are doing so with the whites? Since you said black women contribute more.
cococandy:

Ignorant statement. Research the ratio of white versus black women who contribute more to the home.
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by culf: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Icrave4u:

Some men not all men please. I treat my baby like the Queen she is.
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Leggodeals(f): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Because black women gave them the permission to

No one would disrespect you without your permission, remember?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by ahnie: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Point of correction....some men not all men.
There re some Nigerian men that are great and treats their wives n girlfriends like queenly queens
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Mindlog: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:

Even a Caucasian man desiring to marry an African lady don't go about degrading a fellow Caucasian who happens to be female to rationalize his preference for an African woman but your likes who are at the base of the totem go chanting to the heavens how females from where you come from are liabilities (may be you observed the ones in your family being liabilities) and don't mind being subservient to a Caucasian woman because men and women from their race have developed their societies but rather than you and your fellow acoyltes of toxic masculinity to direct energy building Africa, your energies are at peak when it comes to insulting black women to feel better.

A Dutch female coursemate once asked, apart from his pe.nis what does a black man have to offer women from other race, which he gleefully offers in hope of something bigger from the woman?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by izonborn098(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
See epistle ontop my innocent statement.. Is like u are suffering from dementia. U dey get memory loss ni.
Mindlog:

Even a Caucasian man desiring to marry an African lady don't go about degrading a fellow Caucasian who happens to be female to rationalize his preference for an African woman but your likes who are at the base of the totem go chanting to the heavens how females from where you come from are liabilities (may be you observed the ones in your family being liabilities) and don't mind being subservient to a Caucasian woman because men and women from their race have developed their societies but rather than you and your fellow acoyltes of toxic masculinity to direct energy building Africa, your energies are at peak when it comes to insulting black women to feel better.

A Dutch female coursemate once asked, apart from his pe.nis what does a black man have to offer women from other race, which he gleefully offers in hope of something bigger from the woman?
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Mindlog: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
See epistle ontop my innocent statement.. Is like u are suffering from dementia. U dey get memory loss ni.

Nothing "innocent" about your statement....I countered your toxicity.

A white woman is bringing her country's citizenship to the table, what can you bring to the table to offer her apart from your genitals?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by ahnie: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mindlog:

A white woman is bringing her country's citizenship to the table, what can you bring to the table to offer her apart from your genitals?
You don dey become salvage oh Mindy.
Before you nor be like this oh....nne nairaland don de change you o...lolz Mindy take eet eazy o
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by izonborn098(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Now you are talking'
White women bring visa to the table then the man relocate abroad and leave helpful nigerians babes alone.. Ask urself again' if nigerians women are helpful as you claim why would a 25yrs man will leave our beautiful women here in nigeria and go for an old 75yrs old mama?.
Do you think any nigerian young man will marry u at age 75?.
Marriage is all about benefits that is why you don't go for a broke man... What is their crime if they go for a woman who can atleast bring a visa to the table?.
A woman told you nigerians boys only offer gbola' and because of ur bias mind'' you refuse to ask her question' why are they coming for the boys everyday since u said they don't offer anything.. Over there has no gbola or what?
Mindlog:

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Mindlog: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
Now you are talking'
White women bring visa to the table then the man relocate abroad and leave helpful nigerians babes alone.. Ask urself again' if nigerians women are helpful as you claim why would a 25yrs man will leave our beautiful women here in nigeria and go for an old 75yrs old mama?.
Do you think any nigerian young man will marry u at age 75?.
Marriage is all about benefits that is why you don't go for a broke man... What is their crime if they go for a woman who can atleast bring a visa to the table?.
A woman told you nigerians boys only offer gbola' and because of ur bias mind'' you refuse to ask her question' why are they coming for the boys everyday since u said they don't offer anything.. Over there has no gbola or what?

You are seeking visa through a 75 year old woman who has cognitively declined, does that not make you and your fellow choir boys leeches, same thing you accused your women of?

Some British women are known to fly down to the Gambia and the Caribbeans for sex in the tropics to experience the exoticness. You ask yourself, if a woman seeks you out for the curiosity and novelty of having sex with someone with a different skin shade,I know in your world that is progress.

If you wan go abroad and possibly, foreign citizenship.....get highly skilled and migrate, stop hoping on your genitals, there are billions of it out there, those women can play around with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Braiding And Fixing In The Comfort Of Your Home / Healthy Fever! / Surprising Your Loved Ones This Christmas Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.