Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? (797 Views)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by izonborn098(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
There are many ways to get visa' very correct... But the boys are using the particular one they have and how is that one a problem.
If you claim u and your choir members are helpful' why don't you guys attract the white skin as my boys do.
If regina can marry ned' i think the boys has all the right to marry a 75yrs old woman..
Mindlog:

You are seeking visa through a 75 year old woman who has cognitively declined, does that not make you and your fellow choir boys leeches, same thing you accused your women of?

Some British women are known to fly down to the Gambia and the Caribbeans for sex in the tropics to experience the exoticness. You ask yourself, if a woman seeks you out for the curiosity and novelty of having sex with someone with a different skin shade,I know in your world that is progress.

If you wan go abroad and possibly, foreign citizenship.....get skilled and stopping hoping on your genitals, there are billions of it out there.
Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Mindlog: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
There are many ways to get visa' very correct... But the boys are using the particular one they have and how is that one a problem.
If you claim u and your choir members are helpful' why don't you guys attract the white skin as my boys do.
If regina can marry ned' i think the boys has all the right to marry a 75yrs old woman..

I am not interested in any lady or guy, already settled with my own family in a serene neighbourhood in Cambridge, just make sure you regularly comport yourself before the Caucasian women you and your WhatsApp group members are hustling for and for the safety of your head, regularly zip up your misplaced traditionality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by izonborn098(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
I don't have to whatsap any body black or white.. Woman is not my problem' i get it whenever i want.
What i'm telling you is the boys has the right to go for what they want' telling me your are not bothered is some how weird because u sound so serious over it. Because if black women decide to go for white' it will not be my concern
For ur information the few boys who are going abroad can't spoil anything in nigeria even If they happen to forget their tradition or pririoty as u claim.. Today the likes mbbabe' kante' pogba' saka' and many more are product of this relationship you are talking about.. Today because of the decision their fathers took' they are all now a blessing to their family and lineage..
When mbbabe visited cameroon he was celebrated even by the president. So sister the boys know what they are doing. If u are helpful to ur man he will stick to u' i also stick to my woman who is helpful to me. Everybody is looking for a help mate as u do..
Mindlog:

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mindlog:
You are seeking visa through a 75 year old woman who has cognitively declined, does that not make you and your fellow choir boys leeches, same thing you accused your women of?
Some British women are known to fly down to the Gambia and the Caribbeans for sex in the tropics to experience the exoticness. You ask yourself, if a woman seeks you out for the curiosity and novelty of having sex with someone with a different skin shade,I know in your world that is progress.
If you wan go abroad and possibly, foreign citizenship.....get highly skilled and migrate, stop hoping on your genitals, there are billions of it out there, those women can play around with.

Re: Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? by descarado: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jovialjune1:
The excitement of dating another skin color overwhelms them which makes them display Inferiority complex and low self esteem, they prefer to be domesticated house husbands/boyfriends to white women especially the old wrinkled ones, they will cook, clean, and asslick white women till thy kingdom come, thats why they are called COONS grin

If you happen to have any of them as colleague and the superior is white woman, just watch your back. They will betray you just to get a smile from them. Sometimes I just feel to ashamed on their behalf. What they do is applicable to our politicians. That's why we are still slaves. Our men have been betraying us for ages. They no get shame and pride before white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attend Free Seminars Until The End Of The Year! / Xmas Clothes Shopping For Ur Families? / Post Your Christmas Greetings And Plans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.