Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone (557 Views)

Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics / Lawyers In The House Pls Come To Our Aid(I was served court order) / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

I'm not a bigot....you can go through my thread!
And moreso, I'm not a lazy man
Kidney stones isn't a play,I have spent a lot on it, that is why even after peeing it,I still continue the medications because I don't want to experience what I did then

And about being lazy, I'm not lazy at all...but God knows best

Whichever way, I wish you well brother

I did not say you're lazy oo bro...are you sure you are not quoting the wrong person??
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

I did not say you're lazy oo bro...are you sure you are not quoting the wrong person??

It's all right bro
Just not in d right sense of mind rn
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Villa12(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

E no go better for you for derailing my thread and not allowing me to get the help I really need in these trying moments because of your bigoted and shrinked small callous mind...you succesfully turned this thread to politics and chased away my helper from me because I'm Yoruba

What's even your problem?
Is it everybody u expect to support Obi?
Is it everybody you expect to walk your path?
Is it every Yoruba that even voted for BAT?
How did Obi even turn to a messiah overnight?
I saw your cohort's post(cyber soldier) on the other thread that YORUBA AND NORTHERN APC are the only one feeling suicidal in this regime?
How old is even this BAT regime? eh?
Y do u have to include politics in everything you do?
Y do u have to force your option on everybody?
If elected,what would Obi have done this early that would have turned Nigeria to America?eh?
Just weeks ago,I was battling chronic kidney stones which I succesfully peed out,my post even made front page

I need to continue my medications in other to prevent the stone from returning and I'm so cash strapped right now
I decided to plead for funds to get drugs n all and what did I get in return?
U guys started cyber bullying
You are living a very cursed life if you don't know
I have friends that are Igbo and I can proudly say that with the little interaction and relation I have had with them, 95% of them are good people.... I'm sure you are among the 5% that are stvpid, bigoted and fvvlish!
I spit on your cursed life!
Really? Like seriously? You still have the nerves and effontry to talk after making wrong choices twice (Bubu and Emilokan)? You think if a Yoruba man is your president you'll be swimming in wealth? Bubu was president for good 8 years, does that stopped his people from begging on the streets?

Yes, your choice in February elections is affecting everyone truly not just only you nor your fellow BATist but all and sundry

People only claimed they'd rather die than help anyone who supported and voted APC after Bubu failure in office

By the way, i am a Yoruba man like you. I know you might want to tag me as Igbo or IPOB as you and your fellow emilokan are known for.

To clear your doubt that I'm your fellow Yoruba. I will drop my account details for Ozommadu to waya me something for weekend. This your emilokan government affected me badly but at least i didn't support nor vote for your emilokan.

Honestly there are consequences for every action we take. You can't bring in APC again after buhari disaster and expect people to welcome you with open arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Villa12(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

You Don dey look for sympathy with this nonsense empty epistle and lies

At the bolded...show me where I said "yorubas and Northern Apc are the ones feeling suicidal in this Apc regime " and I'll transfer you #50,000 right now.

See I'm not a tribal bigot, I just serve people an eye for an eye,whether you be hausa, igbo or yoruba...I have WAZOBIA in my circles, sane ones and not a bigot like you are.

You dey ask me what Obi would've done different? The buhari you voted twice, what different thing did he do??

You're not the only one suffering in this Ebola govt, go find work.
boss abeg reason me something for weekend

0228185087 GTB
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Villa12:
Really? Like seriously? You still have the nerves and effontry to talk after making wrong choices twice (Bubu and Emilokan)? You think if a Yoruba man is your president you'll be swimming in wealth? Bubu was president for good 8 years, does that stopped his people from begging on the streets?

Yes, your choice in February elections is affecting everyone truly not just only you nor your fellow BATist but all and sundry

People only claimed they'd rather die than help anyone who supported and voted APC after Bubu failure in office

By the way, i am a Yoruba man like you. I know you might want to tag me as Igbo or IPOB as you and your fellow emilokan are known for.

To clear your doubt that I'm your fellow Yoruba. I will drop my account details for Ozommadu to waya me something for weekend. This your emilokan government affected me badly but at least i didn't support nor vote for your emilokan.

Honestly there are consequences for every action we take. You can't bring in APC again after buhari disaster and expect people to welcome you with open arms.

Rest!
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Please help me guys embarassed
I really need the help this period
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by cybersoldiers: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

E no go better for you for derailing my thread and not allowing me to get the help I really need in these trying moments because of your bigoted and shrinked small callous mind...you succesfully turned this thread to politics and chased away my helper from me because I'm Yoruba

What's even your problem?
Is it everybody u expect to support Obi?
Is it everybody you expect to walk your path?
Is it every Yoruba that even voted for BAT?
How did Obi even turn to a messiah overnight?
I saw your cohort's post(cyber soldier) on the other thread that YORUBA AND NORTHERN APC are the only one feeling suicidal in this regime?
How old is even this BAT regime? eh?
Y do u have to include politics in everything you do?
Y do u have to force your option on everybody?
If elected,what would Obi have done this early that would have turned Nigeria to America?eh?
Just weeks ago,I was battling chronic kidney stones which I succesfully peed out,my post even made front page

I need to continue my medications in other to prevent the stone from returning and I'm so cash strapped right now
I decided to plead for funds to get drugs n all and what did I get in return?
U guys started cyber bullying
You are living a very cursed life if you don't know
I have friends that are Igbo and I can proudly say that with the little interaction and relation I have had with them, 95% of them are good people.... I'm sure you are among the 5% that are stvpid, bigoted and fvvlish!
I spit on your cursed life!

With this alone its very clear you're a terrible bigot and uses other accounts to curse Igbo's on Nairaland.

Go to Tinubu for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
cybersoldiers:

With this alone its very clear you're a terrible bigot and uses other accounts to curse Igbo's on Nairaland.

Go to Tinubu for help.
Rest bigot!
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:
Good morning House
I need help pls
Pls help me to feed, hunger is really dealing with me right now
Pls help me
I will appreciate any amount I see right now

Respond to my dm.
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Skyview01:

Respond to my dm.

I have done that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas For Kids / Toni Eghosa-kruz Ewone | 15 Nuggets To Becoming Better Nigerians In 2012 / What Makes You Tolove Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.