Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? (1097 Views)

Differences In The Resurrection Accounts In The Gospels / Proof That The Gospel’s Jesus Resurrection Accounts Never Occurred / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Good day.
Recently I was reading the four gospels (Mathew,Mark,Luke and John) accounts of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and found that the four accounts are surprisingly very different.
I said surprisingly because I found out that in some accounts it was many women that visited the tomb while in others it was at least two women.
In one account the women ran away and told the Apostles but in other accounts the said nothing. In fact in one account Peter even followed them to the tomb to see for himself.
There is also discrepancies in how the stone in front of the tomb was rolled away. One account says there was an earthquake while other accounts say the women found the stone rolled away when the women arrived at the tomb.
The accounts also differ on the number of angels at the entrance or inside the tomb. Were they two or was it one angel?
I ask these questions because such a significant event such as the resurrection of our Lord should be a constant and consistent account.
I will post the passages from the four gospels for those more enlightened to cast more light and explanation. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
ONE

Matthew 28: 1-10
1After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down and from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3His appearance was like lightening, and his clothes were white as snow. 4The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men. 5The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dad and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you." 8So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshipped him. 10Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
TWO.

Mark 16: 1-8
1When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so they might go to anoint Jesus' body. 2Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb 3and they asked each other, "Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?" 4But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, whch was very large, had been rolled away. 5As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. 6"Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. 7But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you'." 8Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
THREE.

Luke 24: 1-10
1On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. 2They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightening stood beside them. 5In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of the sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again'." 8Then they remembered his words. 9When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others. 10It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles.
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
FOUR.

John 20: 1-18
1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don't know where they have put him!" 3So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6Then Simon Peter, who was behind him, arrived and went into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, as well as the burial cloth that had been around Jesus' head. The cloth was folded by itself, separate from the linen. 8Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9(They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) 10Then the disciples went back to their homes, 11but Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus' body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot. 13They asked her, "Woman, why are you crying?" "They have taken my Lord away," she said, "and I don't know where they have put him." 14At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not recognize that it was Jesus. 15"Woman," he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him." 16Jesus said to her, "Mary." She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, 'Rabboni!" (which means Teacher). 17Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father, to my God and your God." 18Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: "I have seen the Lord!" And she told them that he had said these things to her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by illicit(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Because it's written by humans

They lie and exaggerate

They want to outdo one another so they embellish

They want to impress or scare the Roman authorities too

Human factors

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by tobby20: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bible na scam
I was going through exodus I just Dey laugh
God wicked o
God told MOSES to go to Egypt and tell Pharo to release the children of Israel. The same god still dey tell MOSES day don’t wprry I go harden the heart of Phroah.
Like na violent this god like no sha
Another one sef na Samson
But it is what it is dawg

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheMadame:
FOUR.

John 20: 1-18
1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don't know where they have put him!" 3So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6Then Simon Peter, who was behind him, arrived and went into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, as well as the burial cloth that had been around Jesus' head. The cloth was folded by itself, separate from the linen. 8Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9(They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) 10Then the disciples went back to their homes, 11but Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus' body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot. 13They asked her, "Woman, why are you crying?" "They have taken my Lord away," she said, "and I don't know where they have put him." 14At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not recognize that it was Jesus. 15"Woman," he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him." 16Jesus said to her, "Mary." She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, 'Rabboni!" (which means Teacher). 17Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father, to my God and your God." 18Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: "I have seen the Lord!" And she told them that he had said these things to her.

At boldened ,

I never even knew one account had even Peter going to the tomb and found it was empty .
And I had read the Bible many times myself.
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Because the New Testament is an invention of the Roman empire. The pagan Roman god of the New Testament mated with another man's wife to produce himself and then offered himself as a sin offering to himself.

God Almighty of the Old Testament is the only true God

William Tyndale burnt at the stake in the 16 century by the first official Christian Church of Rome for being the first person to translate the New Testament from Latin to English as this went again the first official Christian Church of Rome. Most likely because when a someone with sense reads the New Testament they would know that it makes no sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VdbbOShZws

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by EyeCumInPiss: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Most Important thing is there was a resurrection. Other details are subject to the whims and caprices of the human narrator.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Switinthemiddle(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
When u look for flaws you might end up doubting and giving room to the devil but if u just Believe without doubt that JESUS christ is lord and died for our sins then u have no prob on God's side

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by confusedlady(f): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheMadame:
Good day.
Recently I was reading the four gospels (Mathew,Mark,Luke and John) accounts of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and found that the four accounts are surprisingly very different.
I said surprisingly because I found out that in some accounts it was many women that visited the tomb while in others it was at least two women.
In one account the women ran away and told the Apostles but in other accounts the said nothing. In fact in one account Peter even followed them to the tomb to see for himself.
There is also discrepancies in how the stone in front of the tomb was rolled away. One account says there was an earthquake while other accounts say the women found the stone rolled away when the women arrived at the tomb.
The accounts also differ on the number of angels at the entrance or inside the tomb. Were they two or was it one angel?
I ask these questions because such a significant event such as the resurrection of our Lord should be a constant and consistent account.
I will post the passages from the four gospels for those more enlightened to cast more light and explanation. Thank you.

Why do you always go around posting controversial issues?
Why do you always search for faults in the Bible?
These are books that were inspired by God but written by men subject to many translations. As a Christian, which I assume you are,read the Bible as a religious book and seize the MESSAGE intended. STOP looking for errors/faults and controversy .
There was a resurrection! He rose and ascended to heaven.FINISH.
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
confusedlady:

These are books that were inspired by God but written by men subject to many translations. As a Christian, which I assume you are,read the Bible as a religious book and seize the MESSAGE intended. STOP looking for errors/faults and controversy .

Yeah the FAKE resurrection and the FAKE accession and for 2000 years now they cannot FAKE the second coming as that will be too hard to FAKE.

God Almighty of the Old Testament is the only True God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
When God set the rules about how to get facts regarding an incident He said at the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter should be established.
If you know how investigations are carried out you won't be surprised at the way the four gospel accounts were rendered.

During investigations if we get a witness and the words of first witness doesn't slight differ from the words of the second we will conclude they conspired to framed it that's why they both have exactly the same narration. But if there's differences we will ask for the timing, location and position of the witness to be sure he knows exactly what he's saying then we will conclude that both of them are saying the same thing but from different angle.

Matthew and John were apostles (closest confidants) of Jesus but one is even closer to Jesus than the other so his narrative will come from the angle that's more attached to Jesus in person while Matthew's account will only have more of what has to do with legality (as a tax collector) that's why their resurrection account can't match as if they're sitting side by side when writing it. Moreover location and time of recording differs so it's other disciples of Jesus that gathered all the accounts just as each of them penned it down.

Luke and Mark are part of his numerous disciples who aren't as close to Jesus as the first two so their records reflects what interests them. Luke (doctor) talked like a physician and that's what shows in his writing while Mark a young disciple when Jesus lived penned down the shortest because he was like a boy often sent here and there by the elderly ones following Jesus.
In fact his matter caused a bitter argument between Paul and Barnabas due to his childish attitude.

So during real investigations we don't buy the witness of people who are saying exactly the same thing and whose narrations are exactly the same. That's tantamount to planned work! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Caveatemptor(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When God set the rules about how to get facts regarding an incident He said at the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter should be established.
If you know how investigations are carried out you won't be surprised at the way the four gospel accounts were rendered.

During investigations if we get a witness and the words of first witness doesn't slight differ from the words of the second we will conclude they conspired to framed it that's why they both have exactly the same narration. But if there's differences we will ask for the timing, location and position of the witness to be sure he knows exactly what he's saying then we will conclude that both of them are saying the same thing but from different angle.

Matthew and John were apostles (closest confidants) of Jesus but one is even closer to Jesus than the other so his narrative will come from the angle that's more attached to Jesus in person while Matthew's account will only have more of what has to do with legality (as a tax collector) that's why their resurrection account can't match as if they're sitting side by side when writing it. Moreover location and time of recording differs so it's other disciples of Jesus that gathered all the accounts just as each of them penned it down.

Luke and Mark are part of his numerous disciples who aren't as close to Jesus as the first two so their records reflects what interests them. Luke (doctor) talked like a physician and that's what shows in his writing while Mark a young disciple when Jesus lived penned down the shortest because he was like a boy often sent here and there by the elderly ones following Jesus.

In fact his matter caused a bitter argument between Paul and Barnabas due to his childish attitude.

So during real investigations we don't buy the witness of people who are saying exactly the same thing and whose narrations are exactly the same. That's tantamount to planned work! smiley

Where did you get the emboldened from? Why tell lies because you want to win an argument?
It has been proven beyond doubt that none of the four gospels were written by immediate followers or even disciples of Jesus Christ!
In fact the gospels of the new testament were written over 80 years after the life of Christ. None of the writers was a disciple. These gospels were anonymous writings with no names attached but were later attributed to Mathew, Mark,Luke and John by the early Church for easy identification.
In the early church period there were more than over 100 various gospels of the life of Christ but when the Bible became a Canon many versions of the gospel were expunged and burnt and only these four were chosen and labelled the gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Where did you get the emboldened from?

It's from older manuscripts.

Luke wrote his gospel and Act of Apostles.

Matthew is one of the apostles.

John is one of the Apostles.

Mark is a young disciple.

The names of all these people appear in the gospels and Act of Apostles so calm down and learn. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Caveatemptor(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The names of all these people appear in the gospels and Act of Apostles so calm down and learn. smiley

My friend you are very ignorant . In fact the arrogance of your ignorance as usual is disturbing. None of the gospels bear the real name of the writers. You need to educate yourself and curb your arrogance.
The four gospels were not written by any of the disciples of Christ. They were anonymous writings ascribed to names of disciples by the early Church for easy identification.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Dantedasz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is complete rubbish.
The other gospel writers copied from Mark and a source called Q which has since been lost.
The original gospels were never titled as " gospels according to."
These are basic knowledge of any Biblical scholar and staple on any history of the Bible on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Caveatemptor:

My friend you are very ignorant . In fact the arrogance of your ignorance as usual is disturbing. None of the gospels bear the real name of the writers. You need to educate yourself and curb your arrogance.
The four gospels were not written by any of the disciples of Christ. They were anonymous writings ascribed to names of disciples by the early Church for easy identification.
Dantedasz:

This is complete rubbish.
The other gospel writers copied from Mark and a source called Q which has since been lost.
The original gospels were never titled as " gospels according to."
These are basic knowledge of any Biblical scholar and staple on any history of the Bible on the Internet.

When you people get information instead of you to ask questions when someone say another thing you just stick to what you've heard earlier as if all other informations are false.

Well this is not ATHEISM where you people are so dogmatic regarding information.

Those gospel accounts were written by each of those names after them. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
confusedlady:

I read,observed and asked questions of those who are more enlightened than me. You are not forced to respond if you do not know the answers to the question of why the resurrection stories in the gospels differ.
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Caveatemptor(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When you people get information instead of you to ask questions when someone say another thing you just stick to what you've heard earlier as if all other informations are false.

Well this is not ATHEISM where you people are so dogmatic regarding information.

Those gospel accounts were written by each of those names after them. smiley

Like I said before,it is okay to be ignorant but to be arrogant in your ignorance is totally unacceptable.
NONE of the gospels writers were witnesses to the ministry of Christ. None of the gospels was written less than 60 years after the crucifixion. All the gospels were ANONYMOUS and were given titles by the elders of the early Church for identification purposes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Caveatemptor:

None of the gospels was written less than 60 years after the crucifixion.

Ọmọ why not calm down and learn?

If people tell stories of what happened does it mean they have to relate it immediately as it's happening?

Of course all of them wrote their stories after the destruction of Jerusalem which happened around 66 ce. What most critics like you failed to realize is that 66 ce doesn't translate to 66 years after the events rather subtract the years Jesus spent on the planet which is 33 out of 66 which gives you 33 years after Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension.

So they wrote their accounts many years after Jesus has left when they've scattered far away from Jerusalem. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheMadame:

I read,observed and asked questions of those who are more enlightened than me. You are not forced to respond if you do not know the answers to the question of why the resurrection stories in the gospels differ.
I've been trying to share something with you but i don't know why the system has refused to submit the screenshot.

It shows the actual name, date and venue where each writer penned down his account.

The truth is that they were unable to write any of these things when they were still in Jerusalem as Jesus commanded them to stay until they're able to see the fulfilment of his prophecy regarding the destruction of Jerusalem.
So after Jerusalem was destroyed they were able to pen down all what Jesus did in their presence and other activities they got info from those present at the events.

Matthew written by Matthew in the year 41.ce in Samaria (Northern Israel)

Mark written by Mark in the year 60-65 .ce in Rome

Luke written by Luke in the year 56-58 .ce in Caesarea

John written by John in the year 98 .ce around Ephesus

Act of Apostles written by Luke in the year 61.ce in Rome.

All of them wrote their accounts in Greek language but not the main Greek language rather pidgin Greek which was commonly spoken among elites and illiterates back then just like pidgin English today that most people can understand even if they're not able to read.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Caveatemptor(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ why not calm down and learn?

If people tell stories of what happened does it mean they have to relate it immediately as it's happening?

Of course all of them wrote their stories after the destruction of Jerusalem which happened around 66 ce. What most critics like you failed to realize is that 66 ce doesn't translate to 66 years after the events rather subtract the years Jesus spent on the planet which is 33 out of 66 which gives you 33 years after Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension.

So they wrote their accounts many years after Jesus has left when they've scattered far away from Jerusalem. smiley

You are a fraud!
This was the same kind of lies you were spreading on the founder of Jehovah Witnesses thread yesterday.
I repeat NONE of the canonical gospels was written less than 60 years after the crucifixion and non of them in the Aramaic language of Christ's nativity. All these gospels were written in GREEK language. Non of the gospels were titled, they were ALL anonymously written and the names and titles were added by elders of the early Church for easy identification.

@ the OP,
The reason why the resurrection accounts differ is probably because they were not written by eye Witnesses to Christ's ministry . The accounts were written over 60 years after the crucifixion and as such oral accounts after over 60 years are bound to be distorted!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Emusan(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheMadame:
Good day. Recently I was reading the four gospels (Mathew,Mark,Luke and John) accounts of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and found that the four accounts are surprisingly very different.

Of course, you can't expect four different authors to pen down something and all we be word for word.

Sure as different writers give further details to their narrations.

But if you can put them together you'll know they all arrived at the same conclusion.

Discrepancy would've been recorded when one account says it was WOMEN while another says it was MEN.

OR

The women saw Angel and another says the women didn't see any Angel at all.

Is this what you called discrepancy?

Discrepancy is when one account says there was an earthquake and the other says there's no earthquake but people rolled the stone away. OR the earthquake happened in the presence of the women and the other says the women saw how the stone was rolled away by the people.

If the women found the stone rolled away before they got there, definitely something had happened.

Further details.

It's good to ask questions.

But observations from those passages you quoted, one can deduce that some writers just limited their narrations while some give further details.
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Emusan:

Discrepancy would've been recorded when one account says it was WOMEN while another says it was MEN.

OR

The women saw Angel and another says the women didn't see any Angel at all.

Is this what you called discrepancy?

Discrepancy is when one account says there was an earthquake and the other says there's no earthquake but people rolled the stone away. OR the earthquake happened in the presence of the women and the other says the women saw how the stone was rolled away by the people.

If the women found the stone rolled away before they got there, definitely something had happened.

Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I've been trying to share something with you but i don't know why the system has refused to submit the screenshot.

It shows the actual name, date and venue where each writer penned down his account.

The truth is that they were unable to write any of these things when they were still in Jerusalem as Jesus commanded them to stay until they're able to see the fulfilment of his prophecy regarding the destruction of Jerusalem.
So after Jerusalem was destroyed they were able to pen down all what Jesus did in their presence and other activities they got info from those present at the events.

Matthew written by Matthew in the year 41.ce in Samaria (Northern Israel)

Mark written by Mark in the year 60-65 .ce in Rome

Luke written by Luke in the year 56-58 .ce in Caesarea

John written by John in the year 98 .ce around Ephesus

Act of Apostles written by Luke in the year 61.ce in Rome.

All of them wrote their accounts in Greek language but not the main Greek language rather pidgin Greek which was commonly spoken among elites and illiterates back then just like pidgin English today that most people can understand even if they're not able to read.

Does the bolded point prove that the writers of the gospels were not anonymous as has been stated by other posters here?
Please post it so everyone can see it. Thanks.
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Emusan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheMadame:

Mmmm

Sure: is there DISAGREEMENT between the four ACCOUNTS?
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Emusan:

Sure: is there DISAGREEMENT between the four ACCOUNTS?

Yes,there is.
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Emusan(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheMadame:

Yes,there is.

Point it out!
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by TheMadame(f): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Emusan:

Point it out!

Read the OP and the four posts that follow it
Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by Emusan(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheMadame:

Read the OP and the four posts that follow it

I have done that and replied, you forgot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why They Came For TB Joshua? / Freethinker Of The Month: Tai Solarin / The Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.