Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra (55751 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Educational Qualifications / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by alimiadedayo1: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Not that I'm support of Atiku__man is desperate, vindictive, and petty but I wonder what Tinubu a first class graduate is afraid of.
Tinubu should display his records and put an end to this madness once and for all.
Tinubu should tender the first class degree, it might motivate others to work harder since their president is a first class graduate cheesy
sometimes u just love to type how you fell about someone because of hatred you harbour for that person or sentiments.. How is Atiku is so desperate and vindictive do you know the meaning of vindictive? people like you can't go far in life. One of the philosophy of life to become successful is to be consistent and that is why the fulani are ahead of us in power.. They never give up till they die not until they get tired.. Fulani are wired and breed with that mindset and is for their advantage in becoming a successful person..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by ozo13(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yankee101:
People don’t understand that the Peter Obi drive was galvanized by supporters of prof Osinbajo who shifted after they rigged him out of the primaries

I don’t think anyone loves Osinbajo as much as market women of far flung places like Kano or kwara

But Tinubu has claimed the presidency by daylight robbery. Even the rigging wasn’t well done

The judiciary will collect all the bribes he’ll offer, but even then they’re hard pressed to make a case for him

Imagine his lawyers begging for a rerun with Atiku
Please how was Osinbanjo rigged out sir .Thanks
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by pseudaria: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We will vote him again and again. Go hang yourself, we don’t care about your hands

It is your hands that you fell. And I can bet big money that if this country is restructured into regions the way una go pursue tinubu the druggie and his minions away from sw politics will be epic. Stupid tribal bigots who think voting in a criminal who is clearly incompetent just to pepper other tribes will not have lasting consequences on them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Johel(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
ochejoseph:
The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP H.E Atiku Abubakar just released a tweet that is sending shock waves across the political landscape in Nigeria.

Atiku who has known Tinubu for several decades appears to be at a loss as to who Tinubu truly is, in a tweet on his verified Twitter page, the former Vice President wrote:

"I woke up this morning wondering how we got to this cul de sac. In 1999, @officialABAT claimed he attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos, before proceeding to Children Home School in Ibadan. According to him, his next port of call in his educational journey was Government College Ibadan and, Richard Daley College and Chicago State University in the United States. Curiously, in 2023, Tinubu settled with attending only @ChicagoState. I am scratching my head. How is that possible? Methinks that all well-meaning Nigerians should be as confused as I am with Tinubu’s declaration that he had no primary and secondary education, yet he has a university degree. You may wish to #AskTinubu how he attained this feat so that we can learn from his ingenuity 😆 -AA"

Recently, Abubakar approached a US court for the northern district of Illinois in Chicago, for an order compelling CSU to release the academic records of Tinubu.

The case appears to have triggered confusion in the camp of certificate forgers and those shopping for technicalities to illegally keep them in power. The next few weeks will be interesting as Nigerians passionately wait to see the "magic" that transformed a Nigerian with No primary or secondary certificate into a holder of a Chicago State University degree in Business Administration or Business and Administration as the fake result summited to INEC reads.

Lies Have Expiry Dates - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

Tweet Source:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1695751775238623419?t=DgnJdB3y2lI0AcUJC1cykA&s=19

Nice one Atiku...press the demon's neck called thief.nubu...choke him till 6ft.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Raskimonojendor: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Toks2008:

That picture incriminates him.

Misinterpretation of identity is a serious issue.

Who is Bola. A. Thubv

You can go to court on why their is a typo error on his name. Also tell the court to investigate the last name of the lady below too that graduated same year as Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Ibram2004: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
The court should do the needful because all indications suggest that tunibu has many questions to answer about his educational qualifications.

We need ATIKU

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by richie240: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ok, u are yoruba mouthpiece now okwea?
cool
Yankee101:
I love Yoruba technocracy
Tinubu isn’t the best Yoruba can offer
His questionable antecedents are unprecedented

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Raskimonojendor: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Benwallt:
Atiku should be more concerned about Alujanah now as Obi has started preparing his bed at premium kidney hospital.

Tinubu's yansh no fit shake for that chair until after 8 years
Atiku is just copying from Donald Trump's play book. Keeping his base energetic till 2027. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by sakbio(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why are u people disturbing urself? That was how u made noise throughout Buhari time that he didn't attend any school except military school. They have testified in the court that he attended Chicago University, what else do u want to hear? Please let this man concentrate on governance and let's Atiku wait till next election.

quote author=ochejoseph post=125392829]The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP H.E Atiku Abubakar just released a tweet that is sending shock waves across the political landscape in Nigeria.

Atiku who has known Tinubu for several decades appears to be at a loss as to who Tinubu truly is, in a tweet on his verified Twitter page, the former Vice President wrote:

"I woke up this morning wondering how we got to this cul de sac. In 1999, @officialABAT claimed he attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos, before proceeding to Children Home School in Ibadan. According to him, his next port of call in his educational journey was Government College Ibadan and, Richard Daley College and Chicago State University in the United States. Curiously, in 2023, Tinubu settled with attending only @ChicagoState. I am scratching my head. How is that possible? Methinks that all well-meaning Nigerians should be as confused as I am with Tinubu’s declaration that he had no primary and secondary education, yet he has a university degree. You may wish to #AskTinubu how he attained this feat so that we can learn from his ingenuity 😆 -AA"

Recently, Abubakar approached a US court for the northern district of Illinois in Chicago, for an order compelling CSU to release the academic records of Tinubu.

The case appears to have triggered confusion in the camp of certificate forgers and those shopping for technicalities to illegally keep them in power. The next few weeks will be interesting as Nigerians passionately wait to see the "magic" that transformed a Nigerian with No primary or secondary certificate into a holder of a Chicago State University degree in Business Administration or Business and Administration as the fake result summited to INEC reads.

Lies Have Expiry Dates - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

Tweet Source:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1695751775238623419?t=DgnJdB3y2lI0AcUJC1cykA&s=19

[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by garfield1: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
deekseen:
Let me rephrase...
If a certificate forger is your candidate, will you support him? Leave BAT aside and answer this question honestly.

It depends on when it is presented.

Now, if evidences are presented that he truly forged the certificate, would you still project him the way you have been doing since?

If the evidence is from obi and will favour obi,I'll stop supporting tinubu.but if the evidences are from atiku,I'll stand with tinubu.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by omolola12345(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Most times I don't know what Nigerians really want. If Peter Obi emerges our president I pray Nigerians will not groan in pains at the end of his first 4 years. But let's see what will happen at the Presidential tribunal.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Jackiedemie(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Timmi:

That shows how ignorant Atikuthief and his dummy, no sense followers are. In the USA, you don't need to attend high school (secondary school) to attend university.

The USA has an high school equivalent - GED that qualifies you to be admitted into a community college and from there to University.

A simple knowledge and sense would have revealed this simple fact. But rather he and his followers coupled with the Obizombie crowd are salivating over a non issue exposing their ignorance.

Keep wailing and you have 8-years to continue wailing. That na ur headache.

Will you mind them, there is an uncle of mine who had a BSc. ed without passing through secondary school talk less of attempting to write Wace.
Even Atiku should also aware that he possessed a MSc. without BSc and it's not a mystery except he's trying to be cunny with it or economical with truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Omoawoke2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
pseudaria:

It is your hands that you fell. And I can bet big money that if this country is restructured into regions the way una go pursue tinubu the druggie and his minions away from sw politics will be epic. Stupid tribal bigots who think voting in a criminal who is clearly incompetent just to pepper other tribes will not have lasting consequences on them

The animalistic bigots are the southeasterners who voted their own son 95% and accusing SW of voting about 55% their own son

Are you normal

How are Yoruba tribal bigots? Atiku won Osun state, yet we are bigots?

Yorubas voted piti Obi in Lagos and he won Lagos yet we are tribalistic.
Walahi you people are mentally dense

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Memphis357(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They have abandoned Peter girigory Obi, Atiku is wasting his time, Chicago State University has confirmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land was their bonafide student, what else remains, no man born out of woman or even evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the headsmasher of Peter Obi
Dumbest post for the month of August!!!
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Sermwell(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
Why not add yourself to the case at the tribunal so that you can present more cogent evidence for the judges to disqualify Tinubu instead of your relentless wail of foolishness on NL daily where your inconsolable wail is of no use.

But I don't see anything wrong with asking a supposed first class graduate who is a public office holder to show the people he's leading his certificate!!

Just imagine what you guys support in this country!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Raskimonojendor: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The animalistic bigots are the southeasterners who voted their own son 95% and accusing SW of voting about 55% their own son

Are you normal

How are Yoruba tribal bigots? Atiku won Osun state, yet we are bigots?

Yorubas voted piti Obi in Lagos and he won Lagos yet we are tribalistic.
Walahi you people are mentally dense
They are lunatics walahi.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Raskimonojendor: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Sermwell:

But I don't see anything wrong with asking a supposed first class graduate who is a public office holder to show the people he's leader his certificate!!

Just imagine what you guys support in this country!!
The university told you he graduated. He only owes INEC his certificate not every Hassan, Emeka and Gbolahan. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Naktinakkr(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
The Apc and Tinubu ready to killed Nigeria by all means....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by deekseen(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

If the evidence is from obi and will favour obi,I'll stop supporting tinubu.but if the evidences are from atiku,I'll stand with tinubu.

Lol...
I'm sure you answered this way because you think I'm a supporter of Atiku. Sorry to burst your bubble, I voted for Obi. And I'm keeping this response for the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Raskimonojendor: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Naktinakkr:
The Apc and Tinubu ready to killed Nigeria by all means....
You should have picked up a form and contest instead of Wailing on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by richie240: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Atiku is a very selfish funani man. He wants us to go from Fulani to Fulani.
The real problem are d obidients who had rather have a fulani take ov er from another fulani so long as it doesn't go sw.

They are d ones giving d dubai landlord ginger.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Sermwell(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The university told you he graduated. He only owes INEC his certificate not every Hassan, Emeka and Gbolahan. cool

So he is leading INEC and not Nigerians??

I know you're ass licking but that man has alot to hide!
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by ariesbull: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We will vote him again and again. Go hang yourself, we don’t care about your hands

That is why you people are the most stupid and backward people in the southern Nigeria ....very backward mentality

Go to Oyo, Osun and Ekiti and see 17th century poverty .....

Una stupidity is world class

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by badoh(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Buhari, a northerner used 8 years to govern Nigeria and during this period, the fulani herdsmen killing were uncontrollable while nothing was done to bring the culprit into book. Atiku had better go sit down as we are not ready to allow the fulani herdsmen to continue their killings by bringing another northerner to power. Did Chicago State University denied Tinubu graduated from the institution? Did the school alleged that Tinubu forged their certificate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Omoawoke2(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

They are lunatics walahi.

The guy dey ment walahi.

Tinubu did not get up to 60% in his own region. Lost two southwest states.
But Peter obi that won 95% in his region with no state lost. But southwest is the tribalistic one.

They are the most foolish beings on earth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Raskimonojendor: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Sermwell:

So he is leading INEC and not Nigerians??

I know you're ass licking but that man has alot to hide!
Lol. I repeat. INEC is in charge of verification of candidate's qualifications not every Emeka, Tope, and Nasiru on the street.

What will an average Joe like you on the street do with his certificate. grin
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by stevups(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Why is Atiku this pained? grin

This man is not destined to be Nigeria's president. Make e go rest grin

He was vice for 8yrs. He can never be Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by adebwalex(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Useless Atiku. Hope you won't have BP at the end with all this your Certificate of a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by emmi14: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:

It seems you lack comprehensive skills. Tinubu is a first class graduate for heaven's sake, let him tender the certificate. It might make the younger generations to work harder.
Gbam. You are very fair and harmless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They have abandoned Peter girigory Obi, Atiku is wasting his time, Chicago State University has confirmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land was their bonafide student, what else remains, no man born out of woman or even evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the headsmasher of Peter Obi

You're delusional and you're a liar!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by bluefilm: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
I like the ending: LIES HAVE EXPIRY DATES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by snowball11(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Not that I'm support of Atiku__man is desperate, vindictive, and petty but I wonder what Tinubu a first class graduate is afraid of.
Tinubu should display his records and put an end to this madness once and for all.
Tinubu should tender the first class degree, it might motivate others to work harder since their president is a first class graduate cheesy

I could remember during the Obama presidency when Trump was running his loud mouth that Obama wasn't born in the US but Kenya. Obama simply shut his mouth by ordering the Hawaiian hospital that had his birth record to release it to the public. Case died a natural death with even an apology from the loud mouth! grin

In the case of this baba,....him sand too much abeg! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.