Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,613 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move (2140 Views)

Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart / Desmond Elliot: Social Media Played A Part In My Victory (Throwback Video) / The Nigerian Government Played A Fast One On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by ImperialYoruba: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
orisa37:
TO TAME THE RASCALITIES OF THE IGBOS.

You beat me to it. Gowon recolonized them.
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Moh248: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

You beat me to it. Gowon recolonized them.

So South South hates the igbos ?
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Wainey: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

Dude I am from south south and I promote Igbo daily .

I currently live in Delta state

All you said is false .

SS don't behave that way you think, it's just a discord by politicans that benefits
You are Delta igbo and I have no problem if you see them as brothers, ask the Ijaw and Ughelli, ask the Kalabari, ask the Ogoni, the Okirikas and others how they see the igbos.

When you begin to treat the words of those who are not happy with history as fallacy, then we won't get anywhere and you will begin to see ur type and others who don't like the igbos in this same SS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Wainey: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Moh248:

So South South hates the igbos ?
not really hate, but the relationship isn't all that nice.
More like the SS don't trust the igbos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Elsudani2: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:
not really hate, but the relationship isn't all that nice.
More like the SS don't trust the igbos

I want to ask you a question.

Where was Kaduna nzeogwu from

South South or south east?

Why was the the coup named Igbo coup ?

Just answer
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Wainey: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Just answer
I do not know, can you explain to me why?
I would love to learn
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by onumadu: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
@OP, the day you understand that YORUBA have been behind every divide and conquer strategy against the East, the better for you.
I have never seen a group that hates the Igbo more than the Yoruba. And their hate is persistent.
And they have a nature that we Igbo and our neighbors/relations in "South south" struggle to have, which is a nature of CHAMELEONISM.
A Yoruba can change into ANYTHING and ANYONE and consistently post here in Nairaland for years, only trying to achieve one satanic objective or the other against Igbo, and the larger EAST.
They are the greatest enemies of Ndigbo, but the good news is that they are cowards and cannot fight a real war.
Just a little thing last week when one Yoruba man was kidnapped by kidnappers in South East proved my theory right.
You needed to see lamentations and wring of fingers. lol
Let me tell you something. Ojukwu's greatest mistake was not creating a dedicated ARMY or branch of the army to conquer Yorubaland.
Ojukwu thought that the North was the problem, but he was seriously wrong.
And quote me, if another war starts again in Nigeria, and we Igbo again fail to create a DEDICATED field army to conquer Yorubaland, we will still lose that war, because of that omission.
NOBODY in "South south" hates Igbo. Quote me.
They have been living peacefully and sharing land with Igbo for centuries before the colonial thieves came.
And even today, how many times have you heard of any Igbo vs non-Igbo violence in the East?
NONE.
It is all Yoruba inventions and incitements.
There you have it. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:
You are Delta igbo and I have no problem if you see them as brothers, ask the Ijaw and Ughelli, ask the Kalabari, ask the Ogoni, the Okirikas and others how they see the igbos.

When you begin to treat the words of those who are not happy with history as fallacy, then we won't get anywhere and you will begin to see ur type and others who don't like the igbos in this same SS.

I can give you the history of ogoni for free including when they backed ojuku and when one of Thier leader was killed by the government including people waiting form Thier republic then .

Like I said SS don't think that way it is fallacy, you mentioned obi being a Christian and all that's why the SS voted .

Okay let me accept what you said , then how many ijaw people have you seen apart from asari dokubo on the news who is a Muslim?

Kalabari on the other hand have many Igbo communities inside don't forget even they word ogoni pio pio was coined from kalabari as a form of gest to the igbos .

Okirika don't behave that way , ughelli is a free place just like warri and mutu they choose to vote who they love and majority hodwink on PDP.
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Elsudani2: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:
I do not know, can you explain to me why?
I would love to learn

If you generalized SS as distant from SE.

How come the coup was not SS coup

Whereby Kaduna nzeogwu was from SS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Wainey: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

I can give you the history of ogoni for free including when they backed ojuku and when one of Thier leader was killed by the government including people waiting form Thier republic then .

Like I said SS don't think that way it is fallacy, you mentioned obi being a Christian and all that's why the SS voted .

Okay let me accept what you said , then how many ijaw people have you seen apart from asari dokubo on the news who is a Muslim?

Kalabari on the other hand have many Igbo communities inside don't forget even they word ogoni pio pio was coined from kalabari as a form of gest to the igbos .

Okirika don't behave that way , ughelli is a free place just like warri and mutu they choose to vote who they love and majority hodwink on PDP.

Keep treating it as fallacy and you will begin to have people like Wike and Asari Dokubo, those two are outspoken and very loud, that is why you think they are the only people that are anti igbo, even a learned and reserved Edwin Clark has also shade the igbos once, these people spoke the minds of average SS.

Igbos had thought the Yorubas are part of South but in in previous elections, their eyes clear and that brought out the phrase "Yorubas are betrayers".

When someone isn't happy with how you treat them in the past and they complained, stop thinking it's a fallacy set up by ur enemies, cos when you will need them, they won't be there for you and you will see them as bad people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Wainey: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

If you generalized SS as distant from SE.

How come the coup was not SS coup

Whereby Kaduna nzeogwu was from SS
SS is not very distant from SE, but they didn't see u as one of them, and the time will come when you will call them betrayers just as u are calling the Yorubas now
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:

Keep treating it as fallacy and you will begin to have people like Wike and Asari Dokubo, those two are outspoken and very loud, that is why you think they are the only people that are anti igbo, even a learned and reserved Edwin Clark has also shade the igbos once, these people spoke the minds of average SS.

Igbos had thought the Yorubas are part of South but in in previous elections, their eyes clear and that brought out the phrase "Yorubas are betrayers".

When someone isn't happy with how you treat them in the past and they complained, stop thinking it's a fallacy set up by ur enemies, cos when you will need them, they won't be there for you and you will see them as bad people.

You fail to see the tribal side of other places too ?

Remember once Amechi rotimi denied Igbo.

Fast forward to 2022 what did he say ?

If you continue to be ripped by politicans you might miss out your helping hand in life because God gave ever person one .

That is why some people May not make it in Nigeria they might decide to travel to Cote D'Ivoire and find Thier helper.

So as an Igbo woman can pick money and return and be rewarded by Yoruba.

Also a Yoruba cap driver returned just a phone and was rewarded as a manager.

Leave politicans and fallacy stick to the fact , just read bunkum and move let them be

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by creativehubb: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Just answer
He is Delta Igbo, his ancestors migrated to the geographical location, of course they are some igbos in Delta, whose fore bears bore them there, but by their names, culture, style you can clearly see they are igbos. It's all love, but the breaking down of geopolitical zones is very good, rather than lumping people that have different culture, lifestyle, orientation into one, it's better the way we are, as we move towards true federalism. Don't forget a lot of so called minority were complaining when everyone was lumped together.
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:
SS is not very distant from SE, but they didn't see u as one of them, and the time will come when you will call them betrayers just as u are calling the Yorubas now

That is not true I will give you a hint .

SS is not a cluster so they have different ideology and thinking.

Take the north for example you have Hausa understanding fulfude and vice versa.

Take the SW for example, Ondo Man can speak to ekiti man he will understand.

Take south east for example a man from ebonyi can communicate with a man from SS kwale and be will understand.

Now take SS as the bone of contention, Edo language is different from obio language, so is ijaw different from uroboh and Tiv is different from ikwere.

You see the point
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
creativehubb:

He is Delta Igbo, his ancestors migrated to the geographical location, of course they are some igbos in Delta, whose fore bears bore them there, but by their names, culture, style you can clearly see they are igbos. It's all love, but the breaking down of geopolitical zones is very good, rather than lumping people that have different culture, lifestyle, orientation into one, it's better the way we are, as we move towards true federalism. Don't forget a lot of so called minority were complaining when everyone was lumped together.

Now you are accepting the fact the media hid from you which is good .

Some people argued that the likes Amechi, pat utomi are not igbos but once there is trouble they are regarded as igbos .

In Benue there is a very massive root deep Igbo community not like hosts or occupants , I mean born and raised dated back .

Some say they are not igbos but when there is trouble they are regarded that way especially by politicans.

Take a close look at what happened just today on nairaland front page , a drug trafficker was caught, origin Benue state .

Before reading the news the name omenka cut the attention of bigots and they called him Igbo man .

But if he did something positive he will be Benue man

If Kaduna nzeogwu stopped the coup he will be a SS man .

But now he is an Igbo man from his great grandma lol

Remember the serious issue in Lagos about GVR this is normal in Lagos it has happened before GVR I hope you did follow and understand the pattern
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Wainey: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

That is not true I will give you a hint .

SS is not a cluster so they have different ideology and thinking.

Take the north for example you have Hausa understanding fulfude and vice versa.

Take the SW for example, Ondo Man can speak to ekiti man he will understand.

Take south east for example a man from ebonyi can communicate with a man from SS kwale and be will understand.

Now take SS as the bone of contention, Edo language is different from obio language, so is ijaw different from uroboh and Tiv is different from ikwere.

You see the point
Those that likes the Igbo are those that share boundaries with igbos like Oyigbo, when you come inside Rivers state and live in Portharcourt, Obio-akpor, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Okirikas, Ogonis etc and live with them for years, you will begin to understand.
That is same reason why Ikoku demolition and chasing of igbos by Wike was appreciated but when he did it in Oyigbo, the people were very angry.
The reason why u didn't notice is because SS is very cosmopolitan and we use mostly English here so everyone will feel welcome, and you don't see their hearts.
It's just a matter of time, u will see what I am saying
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by creativehubb: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

Now you are accepting the fact the media hid from you which is good .

Some people argued that the likes Amechi, pat utomi are not igbos but once there is trouble they are regarded as igbos .

In Benue there is a very massive root deep Igbo community not like hosts or occupants , I mean born and raised dated back .

Some say they are not igbos but when there is trouble they are regarded that way especially by politicans.

Take a close look at what happened just today on nairaland front page , a drug trafficker was caught, origin Benue state .

Before reading the news the name omenka cut the attention of bigots and they called him Igbo man .

But if he did something positive he will be Benue man

If Kaduna nzeogwu stopped the coup he will be a SS man .

But now he is an Igbo man from his great grandma lol

Remember the serious issue in Lagos about GVR this is normal in Lagos it has happened before GVR I hope you did follow and understand the pattern
Every sensible person knows that there are people reffered to as Delta igbos, which means igbos born in Delta, by the names you will know where people come from. The other reason why most people from South South would want their geopolitical zone as it is, is due to the war and the secession issue. I think the way it is, is perfect, we even need true Federalism, don't forget we all know how this country was brought together, we are from different tribes and cultures, that must always be represented in our national arrangements.
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Every sensible person knows this. The other reason why most people from South South would want their geopolitical zone as it is, is due to the war and the secession issue. I think the way it is, is perfect, we even need true Federalism, don't forget we all know how this country was brought together, we are from different tribes and cultures, that must always be represented in our national arrangements.

You spoke like someone truly matured I appreciate.

Now remember succession is not cause by over Sabi.

Nigeria is not the first to experience it , it has happened in many countries, Korea, Sudan to name a few.

If the tribe agitating for succession is being cheated in the scheme of things.

You as a matured man will you call them a dot in a circle to rub more wounds in or will you sit down to find the root of the problem and find a permanent solution?
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by creativehubb: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

You spoke like someone truly matured I appreciate.

Now remember succession is not cause by over Sabi.

Nigeria is not the first to experience it , it has happened in many countries, Korea, Sudan to name a few.

If the tribe agitating for succession is being cheated in the scheme of things.

You as a matured man will you call them a dot in a circle to rub more wounds in or will you sit down to find the root of the problem and find a permanent solution?
I think true federalism should settle most of the problem those clamouring for secession are highlighting, as the reason they clamour for it. But I think a United Nigeria benefits us all, economically, in the world stage etc...
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:
Those that likes the Igbo are those that share boundaries with igbos like Oyigbo, when you come inside Rivers state and live in Portharcourt, Obio-akpor, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Okirikas, Ogonis etc and live with them for years, you will begin to understand.
That is same reason why Ikoku demolition and chasing of igbos by Wike was appreciated but when he did it in Oyigbo, the people were very angry.
The reason why u didn't notice is because SS is very cosmopolitan and we use mostly English here so everyone will feel welcome, and you don't see their hearts.
It's just a matter of time, u will see what I am saying

Like I said it's false.

Okay let's leave south south and southeast

Let's talk as human.

If u see a building destroyed for nothing how will you feel ?

Keep that in mind,

Now come back to SS, inside 100 maybe 30 will be happy, escalate it and make it look like a tribal war.

When you check closely it is done by a politician for relevance purpose.

I keep hinting on Amechi, he did worse and said worse.

But what happened after he saw the end in Buhari regime?
Mouth change again no be so ?

Why did he not say he is Igbo again or even deny his father has a Yoruba root then claim SS?
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
creativehubb:

I think true federalism should settle most of the problem those clamouring for secession are highlighting, as the reason they clamour for it. But I think a United Nigeria benefits us all, economically, in the world stage etc...

A United country can only work if every part plays a role in the scheme of things.

Let me tell you something not only the SE the NE is feeling cheated day by day and there is a growing agitation.

You don't just ignore them because of political votes and expect cooperation just like What Buhari did.

If you notice now you will see those same politicans are taking SE seriously because of this past election

At least I don't like Tinubu, but he has not done bad , you can see they way he is including people.
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by creativehubb: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

A United country can only work if every part plays a role in the scheme of things.

Let me tell you something not only the SE the NE is feeling cheated day by day and there is a growing agitation.

You don't just ignore them because of political votes and expect cooperation just like What Buhari did.

At least I don't like Tinubu, but he has not done bad , you can see they way he is including people.

Listen to what I said, am not saying it's the best for everyone, am saying it pays us economically as Nigerians because we have more numbers to sell to, ask the business men, people who understands this benefits use it, while the angry ones keep shouting secession, that's why no business man or forward thinking man will ask of secession, because he sees the benefits of a united Nigeria for his business or products, more numbers to sell to, it also helps in the world stage, bigger population, bigger taxes, strong army, ceterus paribus...
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Wainey: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

Like I said it's false.

Okay let's leave south south and southeast

Let's talk as human.

If u see a building destroyed for nothing how will you feel ?

Keep that in mind,

Now come back to SS, inside 100 maybe 30 will be happy, escalate it and make it look like a tribal war.

When you check closely it is done by a politician for relevance purpose.

I keep hinting on Amechi, he did worse and said worse.

But what happened after he saw the end in Buhari regime?
Mouth change again no be so ?

Why did he not say he is Igbo again or even deny his father has a Yoruba root then claim SS?
You know what, let's just forget this discussion, we are both saying what we feel is true, all I am saying is that we should know the root cause of our problem, but since you feel it's politicians that is creating the division, then it's cool.
Do have a nice week ahead.
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Listen to what I said, am not saying it's the best for everyone, am saying it pays us economically as Nigerians because we have more numbers to sell to, ask the business men, it also helps in the world stage, bigger population, bigger taxes, strong army, ceterus paribus...

Iceland, Canada etc have lower population than Nigeria.

India you see today allowed a country break, it's not about the taxes or economic inflow.

It's about inclusion.

India pollution is bigger than Nigeria also with different tribes .

But there is inclusion
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MuslimPegan: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:
You know what, let's just forget this discussion, we are both saying what we feel is true, all I am saying is that we should know the root cause of our problem, but since you feel it's politicians that is creating the division, then it's cool.
Do have a nice week ahead.

What could be the cause?

Witches, wizards? Food choices, color of skin ?

Language? Ideologies?

Hahaha

Have a great week yourself
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Oga MuslimPegan how many monikers only you dey run on Nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by creativehubb: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

Iceland, Canada etc have lower population than Nigeria.

India you see today allowed a country break, it's not about the taxes or economic inflow.

It's about inclusion.

India pollution is bigger than Nigeria also with different tribes .

But there is inclusion
Now you are drifting from reason, the most important thing a state does for it's citizens is to give space and capacity for the citizens to prosper, and Nigeria has the market, which is a key indice to enhance citizens prosperity... Nigeria might not favor you, but there are a lot of benefits in a United Nigeria, that's why we have the biggest stars in Africa, that's why we have so many business moguls, because the market is big. I will advise you to look at the benefits instead of looking at the negatives always. I will stop this talk here. What gives you so much confidence that your new country will be successful or better than Nigeria, for all it's citizens?

Go ahead and keep agitating for your secession, if you can't use the country to your advantage you will complain till you are grey, even in America lots are poor and homeless.
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by Elsudani2: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Now you are drifting from reason... Nigeria might not favor you, but there are a lot of benefits in a United Nigeria, that's why we have the biggest stars in Africa, that's why we have so many business moguls, because the market is big. I will advise you to look at the benefits instead of looking at the negatives always. I will stop this talk here. What gives you so much confidence that your new country will be successful or better than Nigeria, for all it's citizens?

Go ahead and keep agitating for your secession, if you can't use the country to your advantage you will complain till you are grey, even in America lots are poor and homeless.

To have a good discussion with abstract and concord agreement you have to listen to voice of reasons.

I'm not drifting and I am not agitating for a separate nation one Nigeria is fine by me .

What I'm saying are facts with countries as case study .

If you don't include people agitating it makes the matter worse
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by ObiORBiafra: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

To have a good discussion with abstract and concord agreement you have to listen to voice of reasons.

I'm not drifting and I am not agitating for a separate nation one Nigeria is fine by me .

What I'm saying are facts with countries as case study .

If you don't include people agitating it makes the matter worse
So you get plenty accounts tru tru...

Chai. Which time con remain to better your life?
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by jumper524(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Despite kaduna being northwest, a supposed core Muslim northern region, they still have more Christians than Niger state.
It doesn't matter where your geographically from to me, what should matter is standing out your tribe visinity in that region.
The Hausas are not even up to 50% in some core northern states..
Re: Nigeria Government Played A Very Smart Move by MrsTwrite(f): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Politics is a shitty game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debola Daniel Fights Discrimination As KFC Denied Him Access Due To Wheelchair / Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup / Pengassan Chieftain Kidnapped In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.