Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! (737 Views)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by pman100(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nigerians and their love for the blame game...😩😩😩

We blame no one, period!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by TimT: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lol.... So much ado about relationship....
Why propose when you aren't sure of your girls mind?
Why propose when you don't truly understand your girl?
I'll blame the guy coz he deserves every reaction met out by the girl .....

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by OBTOREPA(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
You guys should stop this shit

2 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by Dshocker(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
We are in 21st century, every prospective bachelor out there shouldn't be like this mumu bomboclaat of a guy.

You can be on a business trip in Abuja and propose to your girl in Lagos, through the phone.

I curse any man out there that goes on his knees to propose... I expect men to ask while standing on both feet.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by DaddyCoool: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Skit
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by DaddyCoool: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
TimT:
Lol.... So much ado about relationship....
Why propose when you aren't sure of your girls mind?
Why propose when you don't truly understand your girl?
I'll blame the guy coz he deserves every reaction met out by the girl .....

Did you watch the video? I KNOW you didn't.
He tricked the girl with fake proposal
It looks real but I still suspect it's a skit
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by Ashez: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na everything una go dey use play
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by Warl0ck: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Nigerians and their love for the blame game...😩😩😩

We blame no one, period!!!
are you a Nigerian?

Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
No.
Warl0ck:
are you a Nigerian?
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Did you watch the video? I KNOW you didn't.
He tricked the girl with fake proposal
It looks real but I still suspect it's a skit

It looks real to me. I think the guy deserves what he got

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by MrsTwrite(f): 2:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Nice script.
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by dongalaxy(m): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2023
It was too much for a prank.
I think it was real and I could hear those babe saying are wicked, as in , I don't understand.

Does it mean all men are wicked ?
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by Thoughty2(m): 5:19am On Aug 28, 2023
It is a skit. The girl being proposed to is a social media (tiktok) influencer
Re: Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! by Jjhunt(m): 5:40am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria girls and marriage are 5&6

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Date Someone Younger Than Her? / The Day You Will Understand How Wicked This Is, You Will... / Invitation To Valentine Treat 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.