Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? (1363 Views)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / If My Threads Made Any Impact To U, Send Me Some Valentine Cash. Thanks / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by Newborn27(f): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
Madam pls u are not in ur village...

LoL...no vex

Just proud of the Language ni.....that phrase can depicts many meaning at diferent occasions.

Yoruba dun lede!
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2023
talented321:
lol'' it sound so weird and funny..
Ashawo man
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by izonborn098(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Everybody is proud of their language'' but this is public and not a village... Say u get?.. But no vex...
Newborn27:

LoL...no vex

Just proud of the Language ni.....that phrase can depicts many meaning at diferent occasions.

Yoruba dun lede!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by sageb: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Are those their real names or just football nicknames?

Yes, it's their real names.
What about that South African player back then named Mark Fish?
Where is mark Fish now?
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by sageb: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

In Nigeria,

FAVOUR Dey dey Jobless, after Years of Graduation. 😟
SUCCESS dey Fail Jamb and Post Ume 2,3X.🙁
BEAUTY dey Worwor. 😒
WISDOM dey use him School Fees do Birthday for Girlfriend. 😯😏

Funny but true😂

1 Like

Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2023
I don't know.
sageb:

Yes, it's their real names.
What about that South African player back then named Mark Fish?
Where is mark Fish now?
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by Ozommadu: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......jst wait,they are cuming 4 u.

I'm free today guy grin
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by sageb: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

So you don't know the likes of mark fish, lucas Radebe, Benni mccarthy,etc?

In Sizwe's voice" Samantha124 is an indomie generation kid"😂
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2023
I know about those people, but I just don't follow them or interested in knowing more about them.

In fact, growing up my grandfather had this big portrait of Mark Fish placed on the wall of the living room.
sageb:

So you don't know the likes of mark fish, lucas Radebe, Benni mccarthy,etc?

In Sizwe's voice" Samantha124 is an indomie generation kid"😂
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by talented321: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2023
I should go and wife olosho with a kid or what are you trying to say? I fit help them when possible.. Beside my woman deserve all the best for now...
izonborn098:
Especially joy and precious...
This one dey go interview olosho...
Nairaland sef.... You for just marry her.
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by Ucheboss: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
The answer is YES & NO. If you understand the meaning of your name & key into it by believing that it will influence your life, it works for you. Eg my name means Godswill. Because I understand the power of the name & always ask God for His will in every situation of my life, the name has worked wonders in my life. God has been in charge & you know what I mean by that. Infact I named my first son after myself. It's all about understanding & believing
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by izonborn098(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Which woman are u talking about'' u that i know. Abi you don connect with ble?
talented321:
I should go and wife olosho with a kid or what are you trying to say? I fit help them when possible.. Beside my woman deserve all the best for now...
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by talented321: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2023
My wedding is coming soon my man... I hope u dey state na..
izonborn098:
Which woman are u talking about'' u that i know. Abi you don connect with ble?
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by izonborn098(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
My wedding is coming soon my man... I hope u dey state na..
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki egberi ama...
Re: Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? by Questionnaires(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
After everything thing time is alreay 11pm because the birthday closed around 5pm'' i wanted to give her 7k for the night' but i just give her 15k and tell her to go home and stay with her kid... That is how we depart ways
And through out my flirting days' i always come across this particular names'' precious, joy, favour blessing, ebi and vice versa.
People said good name bring this and that'' the truth about the matter is ur name don't mean anything' you can bear whatever name u want to bear and still suffer except you work on yourself...
The best way to make ur name really good is through hard work and believing in god's time and nothing more or u are born from a wealthy family.
I may not be right but' i want to really know is the hype about all this name of a thing is real or it is just fallacy?...

First; Ladies Being olosho doesn't Mean that They Are FAILURES or UNSUCCESSFUL.

Infact; OLOSHOing Is The Easiest Way To Receive/Earn Money in The Real World Because It is Natural And A FACE-TO-FACE Transactional Business.

There is nothing To Pity About OLOSHOing.

It is what They Have Become Naturally Good At. After all; They All Love To Smash Different Rods in The First Place.

So Making Money Off It is A Plus for Them.

By The Way; Give Yourself A Good Name After Your Parents Have Named You.

Rename Yourself with Your Doings and Exploits. It's What Matters!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl With A 200 Body Count: What It Means And Why It Matters / I Like This Girl In My Class & I Want To Stop The Feelings / Whats The Big Deal About A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.