Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country (4351 Views)

"The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Dogara: Nigeria’s Major Problem Not Corruption But Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Knetpro(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Don't worry

There is nothing which has beginning ..

Which does not have an end.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by LikeAking: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Ibeto proved to be different than Dangote, he sold his a lot cheaper till he was banned.

You are wrong..

He sold at the same price…
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by MrsTwrite(f): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
This doesn't even make any sense.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 28, 2023
successmatters:

Ibeto proved to be different than Dangote, he sold his a lot cheaper till he was banned.
ibeto was actually more expensive than Dangote as at 2015 when I did my first project.
I later found out that ibeto cement are actually imported and bagged
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by udede(m): 4:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Mention the Igbos whose businesses have been interrupted by the Federal Government apart from they ones involved in drugs and other crimes.
Hmmmm ibeto cement was at a time stopped by the federal government to favour dangote
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Bukola94: 5:28am On Aug 28, 2023
orohbiro:
Dangote is selling One Bag Of Cement For N5,200 In Nigeria Where It Is Produced And Allegedly Selling The Same Bag Of Cement “N1,500” In Benin Republic

Fuel subsidy is remove because of his refinery
This man is also planning to go into car production and trust me innoson motors can't compete with him.

He uses the Arsenal purchase format to deceive the Gullibles in praying for him to make more progress in his business in other to purchase Arsenal Fc. Na only Arsenal dey for ground? spurs and Everton are available .
Is monopoly is what is keep Nigeria hostage were by shading back competitors. Look at America today their richest man changes at the top were by bringing development to the nation at large cause everybody want to be at the top.
But in Nigeria today Dangonte has been the richest man for over 25 years straight which is not good for a big nation like Nigeria imagine Femi otedola among the top 3 person that is net worth is not up to 4 billion dollars is laughable

He has a large share in Peugeot cars production. He is a shareholder and one of those that import generators and plants into the country. 9ja may never have steady 24/7 electricity generation in the next 10yrs. They are sabotaging the government efforts to improve in major sectors

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by BALLOSKI: 5:33am On Aug 28, 2023
illicit:
I have never love d dude

Him yansh don open

shocked
poor people don't love the rich.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2023
orohbiro:
Dangote is selling One Bag Of Cement For N5,200 In Nigeria Where It Is Produced And Allegedly Selling The Same Bag Of Cement “N1,500” In Benin Republic

This man is also planning to go into car production and trust me innoson motors can't compete with him.

He uses the Arsenal purchase format to deceive the Gullibles in praying for him to make more progress in his business in other to purchase Arsenal Fc. Na only Arsenal dey for ground? spurs and Everton are available .
Is monopoly is what is keep Nigeria hostage were by shading back competitors. Look at America today their richest man changes at the top were by bringing development to the nation at large cause everybody want to be at the top.
But in Nigeria today Dangonte has been the richest man for over 25 years straight which is not good for a big nation like Nigeria imagine Femi otedola among the top 3 person that is net worth is not up to 4 billion dollars is laughable

The only reason you are wailing is the bolded.
Innoson is neither the only not even the biggest car manufacturers in the country but you only mention Innoson out of tribalism and BIGOTRY.

Innoson cars are more expensive than imported cars. Innoson sells cars at lower price in other African countries willing to patronize him.

Yet you are fine with Innoson ripping off Nigerians because he is IIGB0
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2023
successmatters:
grin

If Dangote were to be an Igbo man, federal government would have intervened in cement issue, in short, by now he will be in jail. Haters would have had a field day saying all kinds of bad things about him.

Tribalism has killed Nigeria.

IPOB cannibals with hatred, BIGOTRY and envy.

Tony Elumelu of Heirs Holdings and Allen Oyeama of Air Peace always get all kinds of palliative such as tax holidays and bailouts from the federal government
. Something Dangote never gets yet BIGOTRY, hatred and envy will not permit you to leave Dangote alone
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2023
illicit:
I have never love d dude

Him yansh don open

shocked

Because he is not Igbo abi

But you love the criminal minded Innoson
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by bdon123(m): 6:04am On Aug 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Is Dangote the only cement manufacturer Nigeria?

Blame all of them…

He is d biggest since forever.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by mycar: 6:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Mention the Igbos whose businesses have been interrupted by the Federal Government apart from they ones involved in drugs and other crimes.
ibeto no.1
do you want more?
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by mycar: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

The only reason you are wailing is the bolded.
Innoson is neither the only not even the biggest car manufacturers in the country but you only mention Innoson out of tribalism and BIGOTRY.

Innoson cars are more expensive than imported cars. Innoson sells cars at lower price in other African countries willing to patronize him.

Yet you are fine with Innoson ripping off Nigerians because he is IIGB0
Your fellow Yoruba created a topic and you are here calling an Igbo out? A very big shame!

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
He would not be a problem if the NORTHERN CABAL did not empower him.

HATEFILLED, BIGOTED and envious IPOB cannibals everywhere.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2023
mycar:

Your fellow Yoruba created a topic and you are here calling an Igbo out? A very big shame!

Apart from envy, hatred and BIGOTRY, another evil and despicable character of the IIGB0S is ignorance. Did I tell you I was Yoruba?

The OP is not Yoruba
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by simpleseyi: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2023
successmatters:
grin

If Dangote were to be an Igbo man, federal government would have intervened in cement issue, in short, by now he will be in jail. Haters would have had a field day saying all kinds of bad things about him.

Igbos, always crying and lamenting
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by flokii: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2023
The corrupt government officials giving him undue advantage over other business owners are to blame.. the day that nigga dies is the day Nigeria will have true independence.

Southerners are big mum.us... 30 - 40 yrs+ youths in the South will be roaming the streets looking for jobs while a 20 yrs old Northern youth will be making billions of naira in one bank transaction through currency exchange and dollar racketeering and we'll be there shouting one Nigeria.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Freebills12: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Zxcvbnmghtr:

His competitor Ibeto cement
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Freebills12: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
LikeAking:

Like the others..

Nigerian Capitalist are all the same….

Competition will crash the price of commodity in question. Monopoly for one person to produce a particular commodity heightens the price
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2023
flokii:
The corrupt government officials giving him undue advantage over other business owners are to blame.. the day that nigga dies is the day Nigeria will have true independence.

Southerners are big mum.us... 30 - 40 yrs+ youths in the South will be roaming the streets looking for jobs while a 20 yrs old Northern youth will be making billions of naira in one bank transaction through currency exchange and dollar racketeering and we'll be there shouting one Nigeria.

Envy, hatred, BIGOTRY, lies and bitterness are written all over this post.

IIGB0S like Tony Elumelu of Heirs Holdings and Allen Oyeama of Air Peace always get all kinds of palliative such as tax holidays and bailouts from the federal government yet it's Dangote you are after.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by flokii: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

Envy, hatred, BIGOTRY, lies and bitterness are written all over this post.

IIGB0S like Tony Elumelu of Heirs Holdings and Allen Oyeama of Air Peace always get all kinds of palliative such as tax holidays and bailouts from the federal government yet it's Dangote you are after.

I am not after anybody.. what I am against is giving undue advantage to certain individuals.

Tony Elumelu and co. you mentioned are doing their businesses fairly without putting excessive pressure on the economy and currency of Nigeria so you have no point.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2023
flokii:

I am not after anybody.. what I am against is giving undue advantage to certain individuals.

Tony Elumelu and co. you mentioned are doing their businesses fairly without putting excessive pressure on the economy and currency of Nigeria so you have no point.

Your Envy, hatred, BIGOTRY, lies and bitterness stinks to the high heavens.

Innoson sells cars far more expensive than imported cars but you are OK with it just because he is IIGB0. Have you condemned the tax holidays and bailouts that Allen Oyeama of Air Peace got? Did Dangote get any tax holidays or bailouts?

Economy killers like Innoson, Allen Oyeama and Tony Elumelu are all saints to you just because they are IIGB0S.

I feel sorry for you and your kind
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by nnamdi640: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2023
successmatters:
grin

Tribalism has killed and buried Nigeria long time ago, all we have left as a country is smelling corpse
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by orisa37: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2023
VERY PATHETIC. THE PRICING SHOULD BE REVERSED.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by mycar: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

Apart from envy, hatred and BIGOTRY, another evil and despicable character of the IIGB0S is ignorance. Did I tell you I was Yoruba?

The OP is not Yoruba
Did the OP tell you that he/she is Igbo? A fool is someone who does not know and does not even know that he/she does not know.
You achieved nothing and still think someone that achieved more than you is envious of you. Get out of here.
Anyways, out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaks.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by tamdun: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Is Dangote the only cement manufacturer Nigeria?

Blame all of them…

Have u heard of market leader
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by kmaster007: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2023
I watch a guy video saying that. Dey should find something to do about that man called Dangote
orohbiro:

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by complexstuffs(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2023
mycar:

Did the OP tell you that he/she is Igbo? A fool is someone who does not know and does not even know that he/she does not know.
You achieved nothing and still think someone that achieved more than you is envious of you. Get out of here.
Anyways, out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Another IPOB cannibal filled with hatred, envy and BIGOTRY on the lose.

Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria and all IPOB cannibals may smash their FLAT=HEADS on the concrete for all we care. In Fact all IIGB0S can kill themselves out of envy, hatred and BIGOTRY and we will not miss them
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by AgentGoat: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2023
illicit:
I have never love d dude

Him yansh don open

shocked

He's a very bad man. Na recently i realize it.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by mycar: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria and all IPOB cannibals may smash their FLAT=HEADS on the concrete for all we care. In Fact all IIGB0S can kill themselves out of envy, hatred and BIGOTRY and we will not miss them

Lol, You won't miss them but you would be online begging them for any amount with your multiple monikers?
Even scam the unsuspecting ones. Don't go and get a life and be useful to yourself.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by slam7000(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2023
orohbiro:

There is no evidence that a 50kg bag of Dangote cement sells for N1,500:00 in Benin Republic. That’s a big lie and not possible.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by slam7000(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

I am an Igbo man and I find your comment highly offensive and foolish. You are filled with hate. Rid yourself of that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! / May We Know The Major Cities/town In Your State. / This Nigerian Decided To Mock Buhari Cert Saga By Uploading His On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.