Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture (2186 Views)

Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Tinubu’s life is really a mystery but I must admit that the grace upon him is something else.
He became a senator, governor, and president on his first attempts. Man carries grace.

Remember Evans, the kidnapper?. If he was not caught, and he continued to kidnap and collect millions of dollars in ransom payments. Then used that money to run for political office, which is always possible in Nigeria.

Now, continuing in that criminal enterprise, if he became a governor, then a senator, then president, would he still fall under your grace definition?.

If not, what then is the difference between Evans and the impostor who now calls himself president?.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by jetwonder(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin grin
He was online student
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Tochitee(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Igbos has started again. Pls, pandora zombies, is Buhari still alive or cloned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:
[sup][/sup]

Remember Evans, the kidnapper?. If he was not caught, and he continued to kidnap and collect millions of dollars in ransom payments. Then used that money to run for political office, which is always possible in Nigeria.

Now, continuing in that criminal enterprise, if he became a governor, then a senator, then president, would he still fall under your grace definition?.

If not, what then is the difference between Evans and the impostor who now calls himself president?.

What made tinubu an imposter
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Burob: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:
[sup][/sup]

Senseless analogy of a corrupt oblivious minded eastside Obidient @ best.

Closest as Arthur Nzeribe.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by MrsTwrite(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
He committed perjury. A liar and more! grin
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

What made tinubu an imposter

Na the matter we dey litigate as you are aware
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Ofunaofu: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
enemybulldozer:
How are we even sure that this man is a nigerian.

I did said that Tinubu migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Senseless analogy of a corrupt oblivious minded eastside Obidient @ best.

Closest as Arthur Nzeribe.

Mumu. You sef no get sense like your cohorts.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:
[sup][/sup]

Na the matter we dey litigate as you are aware

He is clean until proven guilty
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by NewDea4: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
gidgiddy:
Tinubu is one mysterious character. In 1999 when Tinubu ran to be Governor of Lagos State, he claimed in his electoral form that he attended secondary School at government college Ibadan(GCI) between 1965 and 1968. Last year, well known social critic and journalist, Femi Aribisala, sent the below tweet saying he was at the same GCI from 1962 and 1968, and never saw Tinubu there

In 2019, late Afenifere scribe, Yinka Odumakin, wrote an open letter to Tinubu where he said that after it came to light that Tinubu claimed to have attended GCI, the old boys association of the School contacted Tinubu to find out if there was a mistake somewhere as none of them remembered him attending the School. Tinubu never responded

To this day, nobody alive has ever said they were classmates with Tinubu in any Secondary school, anywhere in the world.

I think its safe to say at this stage that Tinubu never went to Secondary School, you dont become that prominent and nobody remembers you in Secondary school

The questions people should be asking is:

What was Tinubu doing in the 60's when his mates were in Secondary School? Sleeping at home?

With which qualifications did Tinubu use to gain admission into Richard Daley College as well as Chicago State University? Did they admit him because they loved his face?

It is an incredible feat to have never attended secondary school but made it to Richard Daley College and Chicago State University. Why is Tinubu fighting in court not to share this inspirational story of his with us?

You be mumu

Of course he attended primary and secondary under his true identity, whilst bearing his birth names that he doesn't want anyone to know...because he was adopted by the Iyaloja and he's not actually a Tinubu
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

He is clean until proven guilty

Fair enough. Even if we know that the process of absolution in Nigeria is heavily tainted.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:

Fair enough. Even if we know that the process of absolution in Nigeria is heavily tainted.

That is why you need to forget the case.theres no way you will win tinubu if you really understand law and politics
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Fujiyama: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Tinubu’s life is really a mystery but I must admit that the grace upon him is something else.
He became a senator, governor, and president on his first attempts. Man carries grace.

^^^
I hope this is some high level sarcasm...
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by gaby(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu is Guinean..

I know his primary and secondary schools in Conakry and Bissau.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
NewDea4:

You be mumu

Of course he attended primary and secondary under his true identity, whilst bearing his birth names that he doesn't want anyone to know...because he was adopted by the Iyaloja and he's not actually a Tinubu

So, we are not interested in his testimonials and certificates. Which schools did he actually attend and who were his classmates?.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

That is why you need to forget the case.theres no way you will win tinubu if you really understand law and politics

Well, why don't we just wait and see how that pans out?. You may agree that acquiescing to your assumption is an invitation to anarchy. Tinubu is no more a citizen than any of us, therefore answerable to the same laws as we are.

It is not a matter of law or even politics as you would want anyone to believe, but crass graft in furtherance of an ongoing disenfranchisement of the people. It stands to be corrected, hopefully.

America's Tinubu currently sits on multiple indictments.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:
[sup][/sup]

Well, why don't we just wait and see how that pans out?. You may agree that acquiescing to your assumption is an invitation to anarchy. Tinubu is no more a citizen than any of us, therefore answerable to the same laws as we are.

It is not a matter of law as you would want anyone to believe, but crass graft in furtherance of an ongoing disenfranchisement of the people. It stands to be corrected, hopefully.

Tinubu is not just a citizen but is the president with massive,enormous,mighty,deadly power.he is like an emperor.even when he wasn't president,he was powerful.how much more now?
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is not just a citizen but is the president with massive,enormous,mighty,deadly power.he is like an emperor.even when he wasn't president,he was powerful.how much more now?

Nigerians will not be intimidated. Tinubu is a citizen like anyone of us.

I recall Orji Uzor, Chris Ngige and and now Udom Emmanuel telling Tinubu openly that they all served as governors and cannot be intimidated by him. Nigeria is not Togo or Benin republic. This country wrestled down IBB, Sani Abacha, even ObJ's third term agenda. I am confident we will get it right with Tinubu in the fullness of time.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:

Nigerians will not be intimidated. Tinubu is a citizen like anyone of us.

I recall Orji Uzor, Chris Ngige and and now Udom Emmanuel telling Tinubu openly that they all served as governors and cannot be intimidated by him. Nigeria is not Togo or Benin republic. This country wrestled down IBB, Sani Abacha, even ObJ's third term agenda. I am confident we will get it right with Tinubu in the fullness of time.

Abacha,obj and ibb at least ruled Nigeria so tinubu too will have his turn.
Nigerians are with him that is why he won
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by JOemmy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Only rotten countries like nigeria produces someone like tinibu as president.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

Abacha,obj and ibb at least ruled Nigeria so tinubu too will have his turn.
Nigerians are with him that is why he won

He did not win. The constitution is clear regarding how a president is to emerge.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:

He did not win. The constitution is clear regarding how a president is to emerge.

He had the highest votes at least and the highest spread.i know how the court works and I am telling you confidently that the fct matter will be trashed
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by olisaEze(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2023
What’s the relationship between Liar Mohamed and a skeleton? You can see right through both of them. What do you think is the relationship btw Liar Moh & the 🦇? After they’re dead they’ll both lie still! grin

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

He had the highest votes at least and the highest spread.i know how the court works and I am telling you confidently that the fct matter will be trashed

There's no proof of what you claim beyond the submission of an obviously compromised INEC. The courts belong to Nigeria and are answerable to Nigerians. Pay attention that the citizens are no longer content with being played as was done in the past.

That you mentioned FCT means you know it is a pertinent factor.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 234daniel2010(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2023
yarimo:
when will ECOWAS invade Niger republic? Just asking for a friend please

They are as confused as their leader
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2023
234daniel2010:

They are as confused as their leader
very very confused people
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:
[sup][/sup]

There's no proof of what you claim beyond the submission of an obviously compromised INEC. The courts belong to Nigeria and are answerable to Nigerians. Pay attention that the citizens are no longer content with being played as was done in the past.

That you mentioned FCT means you know it is a pertinent factor.

Once tinubu wins,I believe you will retire from politics section.agreed?
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

Once tinubu wins,I believe you will retire from politics section.agreed?

What will be your fate if he loses?.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
How are we even sure that this man is a nigerian.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

And the plot thickens! lipsrsealed shocked
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:

What will be your fate if he loses?.

I'll deactivate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judiciary The Toothless Bull Dog Is Beginnig To Have Some Teeth / Ibb Did Not Annul The Historic June 12 Presidential Election Alone. / Killer Beans In South West Market By Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.