Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture (2192 Views)

Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by jconsulting(f): 12:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Whalis:
I am not interested in his University degree. I am only interested in his academic qualifications that earned him admission to be admitted into the University.
Wayo dey everywhere even in US.
Now does it mean that Tinubu played Mobil he worked with as well?

Nigeria as a whole is a funny country, all these issues are coming because the man they thought had no chance won the election, if Tinubu had lost will anyone care about his certificate, the same problem everyday in Nigeria... always reactive to issues..... I have never seen a way any monkey will remove Tinubu and for the records he will win reelection and also impose the next president, the opposition knows this and that is why they are looking for a way to cause insurrection in the country because once Tinubu grab something is hard to push him away.

Atiku is over desperate, PDP want to grab power now because by 2027 PDP might go into extinction
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by gidgiddy: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2023
NewDea4:

You be mumu

Of course he attended primary and secondary under his true identity, whilst bearing his birth names that he doesn't want anyone to know...because he was adopted by the Iyaloja and he's not actually a Tinubu

Hmmmmmmm

A man that aspired to be your President does not want Nigerians to know his identity? In other words, he cannot be transparent to those he wants to lead?

Thats why Nigeria is a backwards country
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Benjamin53: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

Hmmmmmmm

A man that aspired to be your President does not want Nigerians to know his identity? In other words, he cannot be transparent to those he wants to lead?

Thats why Nigeria is a backwards country
sometimes I’m baffled on how he still has supporters. Like are we not in this country ? Nor be all of us Dey suffer this thing in 2 months ?
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by favour32(m): 2:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu has so many things to hide.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by ValarDoharis: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2023
The more we trend it, the more pressure mounts. We know what we're doing
gbeseun:
Una still dey drag this issue?
He is the president of the federal republic and nothing wil change that as at this moment.

Let's wait for the court and stop acting like online warriors that cannot change anything
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by ValarDoharis: 2:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Not grace but money from drugs bought him those. The rise would be worth the fall
Kingosytex:
Tinubu’s life is really a mystery but I must admit that the grace upon him is something else.
He became a senator, governor, and president on his first attempts. Man carries grace.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Fibonacci88: 3:16am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is not just a citizen but is the president with massive,enormous,mighty,deadly power.he is like an emperor.even when he wasn't president,he was powerful.how much more now?
Oga leave all this praise singing and answer the question. Which secondary school did he attend? Tinubu was mighty as a Lagos landlord cos he had the whole state in his pocket. The day he decided to run for president was his greatest undoing. Just like Pablo Escobar who was very powerful locally. His downfall started when he dived into national politics. Tinubu will be disgraced u can bookmark this quote for future reference.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by 00FFT00(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

I'll deactivate

To re-activate with one of your numerous aliases.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Oga leave all this praise singing and answer the question. Which secondary school did he attend? Tinubu was mighty as a Lagos landlord cos he had the whole state in his pocket. The day he decided to run for president was his greatest undoing. Just like Pablo Escobar who was very powerful locally. His downfall started when he dived into national politics. Tinubu will be disgraced u can bookmark this quote for future reference.

The secondary school he attended is of no importance as he didn't fill anything of sort in his inec form.he only gave his bsc and atiku is bound by that.atiku has lost woefully.
I told you that tinubu will win the election.insteaf of you to respect yourself and retire,you are still here making noise.stop disgracing crs please
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Fibonacci88: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

The secondary school he attended is of no importance as he didn't fill anything of sort in his inec form.he only gave his bsc and atiku is bound by that.atiku has lost woefully.
I told you that tinubu will win the election.insteaf of you to respect yourself and retire,you are still here making noise.stop disgracing crs please
Wetin concern me with crs. I only work here and pay my taxes. A state where kidnappers are having a field day is already a disgrace. Back to Tinubu, how was he able to obtain a bsc without a primary or secondary school certificate. That his previous result is shrouded in secracy should give anyone with same mind a bit of concern. But u guys have eaten so much corn that u see fraud and turn a blind eyes. Thank God this certificate thing is being handled by a US court. Let's see how the drug baron riggles out of this
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Nahunger(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
How are we even sure that this man is a nigerian.

But he managed to become Nigerian president, this is to show you Nigerians are dumb
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by garfield1: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Wetin concern me with crs. I only work here and pay my taxes. A state where kidnappers are having a field day is already a disgrace. Back to Tinubu, how was he able to obtain a bsc without a primary or secondary school certificate. That his previous result is shrouded in secracy should give anyone with same mind a bit of concern. But u guys have eaten so much corn that u see fraud and turn a blind eyes. Thank God this certificate thing is being handled by a US court. Let's see how the drug baron riggles out of this

You still don't understand how the law works.the only issue in court is his BSC which has collapsed that is why atiku is using propaganda.
Concerning the u.s court,atiku will still fail as the info he seeks is too private for any court to release.a university is not the place to seek for someone secondary records.highesr he can get is transcript which won't help him.once that ruling is done,I expect you to remove yourself from any argument against tinubu in future
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by enemybulldozer(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Nahunger:

But he managed to become Nigerian president, this is to show you Nigerians are dumb
Not nigerians INEC is to be blamed.
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Nahunger(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Not nigerians INEC is to be blamed.

Compare to Nigeria's total population how many staff are working with INEC, is it not NIGERIANS that are working with INEC?? are Nigerians supposed to be afraid or INEC OR otherwise

Guess you are speechless now....
The problem lies with Nigerians...
The great sleeping giants of Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So The Wife Of Sanwo Olu Smokes Goof Too ? / UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! / Write A Letter To President Obasanjo On The Following Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.