Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide (1158 Views)

10 Characteristics Of Mentally Strong People / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / 10 Things Done Only By Mentally Strong People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by DaddyCoool: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

I'm not making up stuff...I rea up whatever I don't know about.... euthanasia is allowed and legal based on the country terms and conditions.

You can enlighten me more in what I don't know....we learn daily.

I thought you said you asked Google? See below

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
DaddyCoool:

I thought you said you asked Google? See below

I don't know how to attach pics on Nairaland...I typed is euthanasia legal? And read.

Worldwide, euthanasia is legal in seven countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Canada, New Zealand, Spain, the Netherlands and Colombia.
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by DaddyCoool: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

I don't know how to attach pics on Nairaland...I typed is euthanasia legal? An read.

See below

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by DaddyCoool: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

Physical and unbearable pain... like disease or cancer?

I don't still agree to suicide.... physical pain is more endurable than pain from within.

If such victim has a loving family who truly cares and loved..... they'd help make the pain bearable through genuine love and care coupled with pain relief medications until he dies a natural death.

And if they don't have a "loving family who truly cares"?
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
DaddyCoool:

And if they don't have a "loving family who truly cares"?

Hmmmmmmm

Humans are social being... there's no way he/she wouldn't have someone who would truly care.

Despite the hardship and hurdles in the country...we still have people with big heart.

Suicide will never be my advice to anyone.

1 Like

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by DaddyCoool: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

Hmmmmmmm

Humans are social being... there's no way he/she wouldn't have someone who would truly care.

Despite the hardship and hurdles in the country...we still have people with big heart.

Suicide will never be my advice to anyone.

My friend "social being" will not bear the horrible physical pain that makes you wish every second you were dead and would give ANYTHING to be dead and rest.
Ok, here's another question for you: what exactly would be the point of not ending the pain if you could?
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
DaddyCoool:

My friend "social being" will not bear the horrible physical pain that makes you wish every second you were dead and would give ANYTHING to be dead and rest.
Ok, here's another question for you: what exactly would be the point of not ending the pain if you could?

Number one reason is..... it's not biblical

Secondly... I'd live with the guilt of advising him/her to commit suicide when I eventually see people healing from same pain he suffered from in the future......cos... nothing is new under the sun...some people would have gone through same thing he's passing through and others would still go through it.

Thirdly.... I'm a fighter...I don't like quitting...I believe the doctors should know what is best for such person than I do.

1 Like

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by spencekat(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

Depression could be draining on the brain as nothing would seem meaningful in ones existence.....but if we can speak up... there's always a remedy for every illness.. mentally.. spiritually... emotionally or physically.

[/b]Wealthy people[b] are willing to go extra miles should there's a drug or medication that extends lifespan.

Life is beautiful dear!
Some of those wealthy people have committed suicide too.
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
spencekat:
Some of those wealthy people have committed suicide too.

It happens truly...but not all.

Majority of the wealthy people commiting suicide are either young... naive or greedy.

Real wealth would taunt you to live more and enjoy the wealth.

Should there's a medication that extends lifespan and younger growth...many people... especially our politicians would go extra miles to get it for themselves and loved ones.

Life is beautiful and sweet but sweeter when money is involved... though I haven't experienced it sha.

#smiles
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by spencekat(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

It happens truly...but [/b]not all.[b]

Majority of the wealthy people commiting suicide are either [/b]young... naive or greedy[b].

Real wealth would taunt you to live more and enjoy the wealth.

Should there's a medication that extends lifespan and younger growth...many people... especially our politicians would go extra miles to get it for themselves and loved ones.

Life is beautiful and sweet but sweeter when money is involved... though I haven't experienced it sha.

#smiles
It can't be all.Young?..No.Naive?...No,Greedy ?..No.Life is not just about having money.
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
spencekat:
It can't be all.Young?..No.Naive?...No,Greedy ?..No.Life is not just about having money.

What could make a wealthy person commit suicide if not for the afformentioned or village people?
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by spencekat(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

What could make a wealthy person commit suicide if not for the afformentioned or village people?
Remember that Adolf Hitler, shot/poisoned himself.Well,I can't rule out of village people,taking Nigeria or Africa as a whole as a case of study.
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
spencekat:
Remember that Adolf Hitler, shot/poisoned himself.Well,I can't rule out of village people,taking Nigeria or Africa as a whole as a case of study.

He killed himself with gunshot and his one day old wife drank cyanide.....due to the fear of the aftermath of the ongoing war.

This happened many years ago...how many wealthy person has been recorded commiting suicide?

It's rare.
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by spencekat(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

He killed himself with gunshot and his one day old wife drank cyanide.....due to the fear of the aftermath of the ongoing war.

This happened many years ago...how many wealthy person has been recorded commiting suicide?

It's rare.
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by spencekat(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

It's rare.
Just Google.To help you,Thomas L.Lee was a billionaire and he still committed suicide this year o.Wealth does not mean happiness.Even Laolu Martins committed suicide just few years ago.Life is deep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Ilamina(f): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

It's rare.

Brittany murphy
Robin Williams
Heath ledger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by fineberry(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
This thread is just buttress what I posted on my status yesterday; it reads " Be serious with your life, but don't take life too serious, depression is real" end of quote.

There's no one that hasn't pass through tough time in life.....if I continue to tell you what I've experienced in my little years on earth; you go surprise.

Don't that kill there selves are myopic in there thinking jare......life is all about ups and down.... nobody is immune to hard times.

@Newborn27 God bless you for insightful thought and wisdom jare....you be person 🙌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by DaddyCoool: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Newborn27:

Number one reason is..... it's not biblical

Secondly... I'd live with the guilt of advising him/her to commit suicide when I eventually see people healing from same pain he suffered from in the future......cos... nothing is new under the sun...some people would have gone through same thing he's passing through and others would still go through it.

Thirdly.... I'm a fighter...I don't like quitting...I believe the doctors should know what is best for such person than I do.

Non of the reasons you gave is LOGICAL.
I'm also against suicide biblically, but this is an intellectual exercise. So you have failed to give one logical reason why someone in great pain and guaranteed to soon die should keep on suffering

As for doctors, their advice would be euthanasia, but it's illegal
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 5:44am On Aug 29, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Non of the reasons you gave is LOGICAL.
I'm also against suicide biblically, but this is an intellectual exercise. So you have failed to give one logical reason why someone in great pain and guaranteed to soon die should keep on suffering

As for doctors, their advice would be euthanasia, but it's illegal

Being logical here means to help or watch him in taking his own life....but I said I'd live with the guilt of being aware of how he died...I might suffer greater depression for letting him go.

I don't pray for such pain that would require suicidal thoughts to anyone close to me cos I can't handle the trauma...I guess I'm too timid .
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by DaddyCoool: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Newborn27:

Being logical here means to help or watch him in taking his own life....but I said I'd live with the guilt of being aware of how he died...I might suffer greater depression for letting him go.

I don't pray for such pain that would require suicidal thoughts to anyone close to me cos I can't handle the trauma...I guess I'm too timid .

Wow! So it's all about you and your possible guilt?! The fact that he is meaninglessly suffering greatly to certain death means absolutely nothing!
Besides, the discussion is NOT about you or any other person, only the person suffering - wether it makes sense for that person to end his suffering by committing suicide. You haven't given ONE logical reason why not.
Re: It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide by Newborn27(f): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Wow! So it's all about you and your possible guilt?! The fact that he is meaninglessly suffering greatly to certain death means absolutely nothing!
Besides, the discussion is NOT about you or any other person, only the person suffering - wether it makes sense for that person to end his suffering by committing suicide. You haven't given ONE logical reason why not.

Smile!

What exactly are you expecting me to type Sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating / Is This Friendship? / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.