Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating (1139 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by DyshApp: 2:23pm On Mar 18
A Nigerian man known as Festus recounts how he changed his mind about donating his kidney to his ailing girlfriend who needed one after he found out she was cheating.

He said she had kidney failure and that he had offered to donate her a kidney; however, he later declined to proceed after learning that she was having an affair.

Festus claims that when she was ready to enter the operating room on the day of the procedure, he took her phone and called her mother to solicit for prayer for a successful outcome to the surgery.

He revealed that a call came in at that moment, and before he could say anything, the caller with a matured voice was weeping.

Before he could say anything the caller continued by expressing optimism about the outcome of the surgery, and promised to fly back to Nigeria to propose to her so they can get married after the procedure.

Festus said that the call had shocked him and he decided to leave the operating room with his kidney intact.

His words …

“She developed kidney issues and I was meant to do a kidney transplant. Out of love, I agreed to donate one my kidneys to her. After the necessary tests, we were set for the transplant.

On that fateful in the operation room she asked me to use her phone to call her mum to pray for her. I picked up the phone to dial her mum’s number and immediately a call came through with the name “papi”. I picked up the phone call only to hear a matured man weeping.

He didn’t even let me talk and started asking “how are you my princess, I believe you can make it, it’s quite unfortunate that I’m not in your country currently, I promise to make it up to you when I’m back. I’ll propose and we’ll get married. Please be strong for me.

I ended the call. I was dumbfounded and lost. I left her and walked out of the operating room with my kidney. Ah no do again. She didn’t bother calling me cux I guessed she found out I picked her call.”

👉Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Relationship Talk🗣️👂

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18
Oga simp.ode.who da Bleep donates kidney to a babe.

7 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by mmadu4: 2:26pm On Mar 18
a dead hoe is a good hoe
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by fyzaila: 2:29pm On Mar 18
Bullshits
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by advanceDNA: 2:31pm On Mar 18
Lol..... grin grin grin grin

After the whole show...u will now hear their usual statement......"Did I force u"

18 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Franzinni: 2:33pm On Mar 18
Is jennyclay here?

Absent!!!
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by greenermodels: 2:52pm On Mar 18
Assuming this is a true story,the man should have known that most Nigerian lady has more than one boyfriend so nothing special here,I remember the day the girl that refused my marriage proposal was calling me that she has Okada accident and is at a local bonesetter's home,I was posting her up and down about visiting her,she later called the huge amount that they were charging her for treatment, I lock up completely knowing that she can't Trace my new address,I later lost the phone with the number sef, most Nigerian girls have no conscience.

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by nstore: 2:56pm On Mar 18
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Patented: 2:57pm On Mar 18
sounds like a lie to me. the donor would undergo surgery first and the kidney would be extracted from him before the recipient would undergo surgery. alternatively both would go into surgery together. so this story of her about to go into surgery and he is making calls does not add up. he would either have already had his kidney removed or they would be going under the knife simultaneously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Savedday2: 3:01pm On Mar 18
If the guy try that nonsense erh! He will have me to contend with.

You can see how useless 9ja girls are! She want him to donate his kidney, so she will na be using the guy's kidney to jump from one prick to the other.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Martinsmine(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18
2 kidney is better than 1... go in peace
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Opanka44(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18
This is fiction. Why didn't she personally use her phone to call her mum ? Why? It wasn't like she was weak or had already been operated upon. No sensible guy would even donate his kidneys to a girlfriend. What nonsense!
You're not married yet

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18
I am the fight
I am the catastrophey
I am the war
I am the battle
I am fire
I am the Liquid Metal
I’m indaboski bahosa😂😂😂🤣
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by advanceDNA: 3:30pm On Mar 18
greenermodels:
Assuming this is a true story,the man should have known that most Nigerian lady has more than one boyfriend so nothing special here,I .

Nothing special here ?? ...this is not deceiving and exploiting a man of his hard earned money that he can possibly make back...

This is deceptively taking someone's kidney when u have no plans of being with him...kidney that u know he won't give u if he knows u are a street property....(fake story though)
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Calenikan(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18
Thank your God cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by muyico(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18
Hardly blive. Phone isnt allow 2 be use in theater room. Ur write up gat k leg!
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by greenermodels: 4:24pm On Mar 18
advanceDNA:

Nothing special here ?? ...this is not deceiving and exploiting a man of his hard earned money that he can possibly make back...

This is deceptively taking someone's kidney when u have no plans of being with him...kidney that u know he won't give u if he knows u are a street property....(fake story though)
If you understand most Nigerian ladies, you would know they can physically kill you for your kidneys without remorse.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by advanceDNA: 4:27pm On Mar 18
greenermodels:
If you understand most Nigerian ladies, you would know they can physically kill you for your kidneys without remorse.

Lol..... I get shaaa ..they are only loyal to their emotions ...if like give them heaven and earth.. they will not remember.....u are just another mugu to them

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by EreluRoz: 4:29pm On Mar 18
Cooked up story
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by greenermodels: 4:29pm On Mar 18
advanceDNA:

Lol..... I get shaaa ..they are only loyal to their emotions ...if like give them heaven and earth.. they will not remember.....u are just another mugu to them
that's exactly the point I'm trying to make, they're only after their selfish interests. Donating your kidney to a Nigerian girl wouldn't prevent her from marrying a guy based abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Lalami3232(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18
😆
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18
Fake story as usual
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by EconomistXplain: 5:07pm On Mar 18
Patented:
sounds like a lie to me. the donor would undergo surgery first and the kidney would be extracted from him before the recipient would undergo surgery. alternatively both would go into surgery together. so this story of her about to go into surgery and he is making calls does not add up. he would either have already had his kidney removed or they would be going under the knife simultaneously.

Mum u, so he Can't re consider 4 days to the time...?
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18
Holluwhakemmy:
Fake story as usual
Everything is fake to you na...

Olori peiebe
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Tallesty1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18
advanceDNA:
Lol..... grin grin grin grin

After the whole show...u will now hear their usual statement......"Did I force u"

This must be after you have answered the usual question like "what have you even done for me"

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18
Patented:
Normal twitter story bro. They are lies most of time
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 18
luminouz:

Everything is fake to you na...

Olori peiebe
Olori nla fake story ni it didn't happen
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by luminouz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18
Holluwhakemmy:
Olori nla fake story ni it didn't happen
How you take know, big mouth!
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 18
luminouz:

How you take know, big mouth!
with my IQ
Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by Eunoiaa(f): 6:07pm On Mar 18
I want to know what is in the air that NL men specifically breathe, and in the water they bath with and the food they eat. grin

If social scientists are looking for a population to carry out research on the base of all values and behaviours that humans could ever possess, they should look no further than the males here.

Any and every low intelligent posts that get debunked for being spurious on other social media always end being gobbled up here, and in numbers.

The way fantasies titillate y'all pènises is a wonder, and your revenge complexes against [imaginary] women is a concept to behold. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by walosky(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18
MORAL OF THE STORY : Sometimes it's good to pick your spouse's call grin

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating by advanceDNA: 7:36pm On Mar 18
Tallesty1:
This must be after you have answered the usual question like "what have you even done for me"

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngbo,you No Go Gree / is it right for me to call it off? / Please Help My Friend Out: She Was Promised But She Dissappointed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.